Waziri wa Ulinzi Madagascar ajiuzulu kufatia kifo cha wandamanaji 28

Giro

JF-Expert Member
Feb 9, 2009
Madagascar defence minister quits:
Madagascar's defence minister has resigned after police shot dead 28 opposition protesters at the weekend.
Cecile Manorohanta said her conscience could not endure the bloodshed. She was replaced by the chief of military staff, Mamy Ranaivoniarivo.
It comes amid a bitter power struggle between President Marc Ravalomanana and opposition leader Andry Rajoelina.
In addition to some 28 people who died as security forces opened fire on demonstrators marching towards the presidential compound, more than 200 people were wounded.
The minister, once a close ally of the president, read out a resignation statement on the private radio channel Antsive on Monday.
She said: "In this period of political crisis, I extend my condolences and moral support to the families who suffered losses.
"As a mother, I do not tolerate this violence. It was agreed at government level that the security forces were meant to protect the population and its property."
source:BBC NEWS | Africa | Madagascar defence minister quits

Nafikiri watanzania hasa viongozi wenye madaraka tunatakiwa tubadilike sasa,wenzetu wako very smart,sisi mpaka Raisi aweke shinikizo au namna gani ndio tu resign tena kwa shingo upande(Lowasa,Karamagi,Chenge,Dr Msabaha,and e.t.c)ni uroho tu wa madaraka na umimi.hiyo issue ingekuwa bongo sijui kama waziri husika ange quit.

Madagascar defence minister quits:
Madagascar's defence minister has resigned after police shot dead 28 opposition protesters at the weekend.
Cecile Manorohanta said her conscience could not endure the bloodshed. She was replaced by the chief of military staff, Mamy Ranaivoniarivo.
It comes amid a bitter power struggle between President Marc Ravalomanana and opposition leader Andry Rajoelina.
In addition to some 28 people who died as security forces opened fire on demonstrators marching towards the presidential compound, more than 200 people were wounded.

Nafikiri watanzania hasa viongozi wenye madaraka tunatakiwa tubadilike sasa,wenzetu wako very smart,sisi mpaka Raisi aweke shinikizo au namna gani ndio tu resign tena kwa shingo upande(Lowasa,Karamagi,Chenge,Dr Msabaha,and e.t.c)ni uroho tu wa madaraka na umimi.hiyo issue ingekuwa bongo sijui kama waziri husika ange quit.

Kweli. Nadhani chanzo cha tatizo ni the highest office. Rais anatakiwa anuse na kuwithdraw support ya nominees wake wanapoboronga. Zamani kulikuwa na smartness kiasi fulani. Wote twajua jinsi Mwinyi alivyojiuzulu uwaziri wa mambo ya ndani kutokana na mauaji, Mwingira alipoachia ngazi wizara ya mawasiliano kwa ununuzi wa ndege mbovu, akina Kigoma Malima walivyowajibishwa, etc. enzi za awamu za kwanza na pili.

Mambo yameharibika awamu ya tatu na nne ambapo tumeshuhudia mauaji Zanzibar (27) Mwembechai (??) kwenye machimbo (??) na hizi aibu zingine matumizi mabaya ya madaraka huku wahusika wakiendelea kutetewa au highest office ikisitasita kuwawajibisha.

The minister, once a close ally of the president, read out a resignation statement on the private radio channel Antsive on Monday.
She said: "In this period of political crisis, I extend my condolences and moral support to the families who suffered losses. "As a mother, I do not tolerate this violence. It was agreed at government level that the security forces were meant to protect the population and its property."

Sisi polisi wetu wakiua wanapongezwa, sijui viongozi hawafikiri kuwa wanapoteza nguvu kazi. Huyu Mama kaonesha mapenzi makubwa sana kwa raia, hawa ndio viongozi wako kwa kusaidia Taifa na si maslahi yao. Marc Ravalomanana siku zake za uongozi ziko ukingoni. HUWEZI KUSHINDANA NA NGUVU YA RAIA WANAPOSEMA BASI.

Back
Top Bottom