Waziri Kamala hastahili kujiita Dokta

there is something missing in this thread. Ninachojua ni kwamba kamala alipata ph d yake kwenye kutoka commonwealth univeristy kama sikosei, chuo ambacho inasemekana hakitambuliwi na tz universty commission. Na hivyo phd za chuo hicho pia hazitambuliwi. Si kwamba hana phd kabis.

kama phd haitambuliwi manake nini? Does not exist, so bad in law.usimtetee, aende akasome vyuo vinavyotambulika.thats
it.

Only in Tz! where people can waste time discussing nani ana Phd nani hana! hakuna anayepoteza muda kujua wenye genuine Phd wanafanya nini?

Only in Tz! where people can waste time discussing nani ana Phd nani hana! hakuna anayepoteza muda kujua wenye genuine Phd wanafanya nini?

This is not the discussion on who has PhD but rather genuineness of their PhD's so as their performance/output of their PhD's. I advice you revise the discussion before you argue.

This is not the discussion on who has PhD but rather genuineness of their PhD's so as their performance/output of their PhD's. I advice you revise the discussion before you argue.

Friend I stated earlier that, we can only prevent these 'fake' Phd if and only if the phd holder who holds them genuinely are doing something remarkable and in Tz. By this way the nature will be eliminating these people, if we gonna discuss about them 'how many are they??'' always fittest of survival looks for stronger, if in Tz having PhD alone gives you better chances in politics, then we have a problem in our standard of education.

Whether he took it from unknown or unaccredited university who said our universities are credited all over the world?. We need to have standard and to define what PhD holder should do for the benefit of our country. I know one Dr. at UDSM he is accepted as Dr in Tz but professor in Germany!.

can you kindly tell me any remarkable 'thing' done by Phd holder in out country? or are just for political advantages?? if so then we have many of them, believe me many of them, after Kamala, we should start with so and so.... that was he basis of my comments. However if the title could have been generalised then we would have in better chances to point the source of problem.

Why these people are not afraiding to call themselves Drs, for me I think Drs thing is 'holy thing' if they are not afraid of that we have problem somewhere.In Tz the problem has not started in Phd, started form fake degree masters etc, and because we are living in the world of thinking 'employed' rather than creating employments we can do anything to have good CV, the problem is bigger than 'kamala' in JF I have learned to see things in 3D note in 1D. My boss at UDSM (Mkandara) he has phd from USA! he is doing what he does????

One more, have you ever think that for third world citizens to do PhD outside their countries makes them underdevelop?? they are being 'slave' have you ever heard of any Phd talks about this?? someone is doing phd on nuclear, aerospace etc thing, they come back in our countries functionlessly, yet they are Drs, whom are the benefiting?? yet we adore them! do you think this is not promoting those fake degrees??

we have many Kamala's

Waberoya,

..Kamala ana Master mbili, sijui kwanini anahangaika kutafuta PhD ktk vyuo visivyotambulika.

..nadhani kuna mentality imejengeka Tanzania kwamba ukiwa na PhD basi wewe uko juu kiujuzi na kiufanisi kuliko kila mtu ktk taaluma uliyochukua 1st degree.

Friend I stated earlier that, we can only prevent these 'fake' Phd if and only if the phd holder who holds them genuinely are doing something remarkable and in Tz. By this way the nature will be eliminating these people, if we gonna discuss about them 'how many are they??'' always fittest of survival looks for stronger, if in Tz having PhD alone gives you better chances in politics, then we have a problem in our standard of education.

Whether he took it from unknown or unaccredited university who said our universities are credited all over the world?. We need to have standard and to define what PhD holder should do for the benefit of our country. I know one Dr. at UDSM he is accepted as Dr in Tz but professor in Germany!.

can you kindly tell me any remarkable 'thing' done by Phd holder in out country? or are just for political advantages?? if so then we have many of them, believe me many of them, after Kamala, we should start with so and so.... that was he basis of my comments. However if the title could have been generalised then we would have in better chances to point the source of problem.

Why these people are not afraiding to call themselves Drs, for me I think Drs thing is 'holy thing' if they are not afraid of that we have problem somewhere.In Tz the problem has not started in Phd, started form fake degree masters etc, and because we are living in the world of thinking 'employed' rather than creating employments we can do anything to have good CV, the problem is bigger than 'kamala' in JF I have learned to see things in 3D note in 1D. My boss at UDSM (Mkandara) he has phd from USA! he is doing what he does????

One more, have you ever think that for third world citizens to do PhD outside their countries makes them underdevelop?? they are being 'slave' have you ever heard of any Phd talks about this?? someone is doing phd on nuclear, aerospace etc thing, they come back in our countries functionlessly, yet they are Drs, whom are the benefiting?? yet we adore them! do you think this is not promoting those fake degrees??

we have many Kamala's

???!!!! Upo UDSM kama mwalimu au? Kazi kweli kweli.......