Wayne Brigde turns his back for the England squad!

ungenijibu hivi ningekuelewa zadi - si umagharibi uliokazania -

"he broke up because of the saga and he has a baby with her the problem is JT and bridge were best friends "

Sababu uliyoitoa kiswahiliswahili inamalizwa na bifu linakwisha, kuna kesi kibao moshi huko baba kamtia mimba mkwewe wanakaa chini na maisha yanakwenda. Kwanini hutaki kukubali mazingira uliyokulia ndio yanakufanya uwe na mtazamo huoooooooooooooo? Sio dhambi kulitazama jambo kiswahili kwasababu sisi ni waswahili. Mfano; kuna mechi moja Arsenal walicheza nadhani ilkuwa CL, pale Highbury, akatokea kinguchiro uwanjani; kwa sisi waswahili kutokana na mazingira yetui na mpira wetu ulivyo tulidhani ule ni uchawi ile kwa wenzetu ambao uchawi kwenye soka sio agenda wangedhani yule nguchiro ametoka kwenye zoo bahati mbaya.

JOHN TERRY blasted Craig Bellamy for slagging him off.

Chelsea skipper Terry said: "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
Bellamy hit out on TV after Manchester City's 4-2 win at Stamford Bridge on Saturday - when Terry was blanked by wronged pal Wayne Bridge.

He said: "Everybody in football knows what John Terry is like. I know what John Terry is about and nothing surprised me about it."
The City striker added: "That's off the field, on it he's a great player and a great captain for Chelsea."
But Terry, who was told about Bellamy's attack in the home dressing-room, stormed out of Stamford Bridge in a fury.
He stopped very briefly to respond to Bellamy's comments and referred to the Welshman's catalogue of off-field controversies.
He said: "All I am going to say is that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
Before the powder-keg match, Bellamy appeared to withdraw his hand from the pre-match handshake while Bridge blanked his former team-mate totally.
And there was another snub for Terry as Fabio Capello insisted he would never skipper England again while the Italian was in charge.
Capello said: "So long as I am England manager, I don't think John Terry will be captain again."

Back
Top Bottom