Watch out B!

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Oprah Winfrey crazy for Jay-Z

Oprah Winfrey - who has reportedly split from long-term boyfriend Stedman Graham - has a crush on ''charming'' Jay-Z because he smells nice.

Oprah Winfrey has a crush on Jay-Z - because he smells nice.
Although she isn't a fan of the '99 Problems' rapper's music, the 55-year-old talk show host thinks Jay-Z - who she recently interviewed - is a sweet scented heartthrob.
She told Radio Oprah: "Jay-Z is my new best friend. He was so charming and delightful - and he smelled so good. It's the kind of thing where you hug a guy and the scent is sort of buried in them. When we went to the second location I could still smell him on me. It was like, 'Oh my, this is wonderful!' "
Oprah is reportedly on the lookout for a new man after splitting from her long-term partner Stedman Graham.
According to National Enquirer magazine, Stedman told the media mogul he was "tired of being disrespected" before moving out of their lavish 5,000 sq ft Chicago apartment after Oprah went on a two-week luxury cruise with close friend Gayle King, leaving him home alone.
Oprah and Stedman had been dating since 1986. They had planned to marry in 1992 but the proposed nuptials never took place.

(C) BANG Media International

Oprah Winfrey crazy for Jay-Z

Oprah Winfrey - who has reportedly split from long-term boyfriend Stedman Graham - has a crush on ''charming'' Jay-Z because he smells nice.

Oprah Winfrey has a crush on Jay-Z - because he smells nice.
Although she isn't a fan of the '99 Problems' rapper's music, the 55-year-old talk show host thinks Jay-Z - who she recently interviewed - is a sweet scented heartthrob.
She told Radio Oprah: "Jay-Z is my new best friend. He was so charming and delightful - and he smelled so good. It's the kind of thing where you hug a guy and the scent is sort of buried in them. When we went to the second location I could still smell him on me. It was like, 'Oh my, this is wonderful!' "
Oprah is reportedly on the lookout for a new man after splitting from her long-term partner Stedman Graham.
According to National Enquirer magazine, Stedman told the media mogul he was "tired of being disrespected" before moving out of their lavish 5,000 sq ft Chicago apartment after Oprah went on a two-week luxury cruise with close friend Gayle King, leaving him home alone.
Oprah and Stedman had been dating since 1986. They had planned to marry in 1992 but the proposed nuptials never took place.

(C) BANG Media International

B shouldnt be worried at all, Oprah doesnt like men especially black hiphop rappers, NOT AT ALL.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQe72Cz-iXI&feature=related[/ame]

Hova mbona ham protect bey? busy mikono mfukoni....