Warning to all !!!!!!!

tete'a'tete

JF-Expert Member
Feb 10, 2010
Just last weekend on Friday night we parked in a public car park. As we drove away I noticed a sticker on the rear window of the car. When I took it off (after I got home), it was a receipt for petrol. Luckily my friend had told me not to stop, as it could be someone waiting for me to get out of the car. Then we received this email yesterday.

WARNING FROM POLICE
THIS APPLIES TO BOTH WOMEN AND MEN
BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE.
NEW WAY TO DO CAR-JACKING. (NOT A JOKE).

Heads up everyone! Please keep this circulating. You walk across the car park, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine and put it into Reverse.

When you look into the rear-view mirror to back out of your space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear screen. So you stop, and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is), because it is obstructing your view. Then when you reach the back of your car, is when the car-jackers appear out of nowhere. They jump in and take off. They practically run you over as they speed off.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car. So now the car-jacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are compromised!

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED.

If you see a piece of paper stuck to the back window, lock your doors and just drive away. Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you read this e-mail. I hope you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women. A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands.

Please follow and tell others :

If you are driving at night and were attacked with eggs on your car's windshield , do not operate your wiper or spray any water. Eggs mixed with water become milky and block your vision up to 92.5 %. You are forced to stop at road side and become victim of robbery. This is new technique used by robbers. Take care and Safe Driving

just last weekend on friday night we parked in a public car park. As we drove away i noticed a sticker on the rear window of the car. When i took it off (after i got home), it was a receipt for petrol. Luckily my friend had told me not to stop, as it could be someone waiting for me to get out of the car. Then we received this email yesterday.

warning from police
this applies to both women and men
beware of paper on the back window of your vehicle.
new way to do car-jacking. (not a joke).

heads up everyone! Please keep this circulating. You walk across the car park, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine and put it into reverse.

When you look into the rear-view mirror to back out of your space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear screen. So you stop, and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is), because it is obstructing your view. Then when you reach the back of your car, is when the car-jackers appear out of nowhere. They jump in and take off. They practically run you over as they speed off.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car. So now the car-jacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are compromised!

beware of this new scheme that is now being used.

if you see a piece of paper stuck to the back window, lock your doors and just drive away. Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you read this e-mail. I hope you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women. A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do not want this to fall into the wrong hands.

please follow and tell others :

if you are driving at night and were attacked with eggs on your car's windshield , do not operate your wiper or spray any water. Eggs mixed with water become milky and block your vision up to 92.5 %. You are forced to stop at road side and become victim of robbery. This is new technique used by robbers. Take care and safe driving
noted with thanks.

Du...acha niendelee na Kisamurai changu tu bana!...hakina spidi wala nini, na hawataenda mbali-wameshikwa!

Hii ni Bongo kweli??? au ni South Africa na maeneo mengine ya Ughaibuni??? Police wa-Tanzania wana-tuma mail kweli... Au ni Kamanda Kova

Hii ni Bongo kweli??? au ni South Africa na maeneo mengine ya Ughaibuni??? Police wa-Tanzania wana-tuma mail kweli... Au ni Kamanda Kova
...yes umepiga msumari kwenye utosi.
Nina ndugu yangu polisi na hajui faida za intanet na hana hiyo email sana sana anatumia sanduku la barua la polisi stesheni aliyopo.

Haya mtoa taarifa nambie kadhia hiyo ilikukuta mtaa gani bongo?? pia kuna dereva kweli anayetumia side mirror bongo zaidi yangu? kama yupo anyamaze milele la sivyo aseme

Mmesahu kugonga kale ka-favorate button!! mpeni haki yake au ka-button ka thanks hamkaoni? YEYE AMEGONGEA WANGAPI...? (Wengi hupenda kufanyiwa wasiyofanya kwa wenzao....!

Mmesahu kugonga kale ka-favorate button!! mpeni haki yake au ka-button ka thanks hamkaoni? YEYE AMEGONGEA WANGAPI...? (Wengi hupenda kufanyiwa wasiyofanya kwa wenzao....!
user-online.png

reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

Join Date Wed Feb 2010
Posts 54
Thanks 0
Rep Power 21
Ha ha ha ha true!!

najikuta nawapa thankx ninyi na siyo yeye
mwache avunje rekodi ili ROBOT ampe thank of the year as a rewad ya kutokuwa thanked in any post

jamani msidharau hilo kwani dunia imebadilika wezi wetu nao wasije wakasoma wakaanza kufanya hayo hapa tukawa tumejisahau.

As convincing as this story might be , I have reservations.
Where did you park your car?
Where do these these car-jacking cases deature in Dar(or Arusha, Mwanza for that matter)
My observations are an increase in car theft, especially at Mlimani City.
With these details one might just take some directed precautions.

Unajua ni kwanini wamezira kumpa thanks? Habari iko nusu... Haijulikani analenga kutahadharisha madereva wa London, Dar es salaam, Nairobi, Shanghai au sayari ya Mars...

Back
Top Bottom