WARNING! Don't read this please! UKISOMA, USISEME SIKUKUONYA!

"Whatever the MIND of man can CONCEIVE and BELIEVE it can ACHIEVE" Nh.
For Generations Millions of people have been trying to make a perpetual motion machine (so they can sell it, obtain massive wealthy and free energy) but little did they know it went against laws of physics....

I think objectives always needs to be SMART
Specific
Measurable
Achievable
Realistic
Time (within a time frame)

So if you are Conceiving to manufacture your own Diamonds.... I think maybe you have some more thinking to do

The book's Intro reads like this:-
"Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich. No one can rise to his greatest possible height in talent or soul development unless he has plenty of money, for to unfold the soul and to de-velop talent he must have many things to use, and he cannot have these things unless he has money to buy them with."

Wallace D. Wattles.

Myself I think "The Richest Man in Babylon by George Samuel Clason" puts it simply:-

To fulfil those ambitions and realize those dreams, people need to learn how to be successful with money. The basic principles of effective money management are:
  • Save at least 10-percent of all that you earn for an investment fund for the future.
  • Learn to live on 90-percent or less of your income.
  • Invest your accumulated capital into projects that will provide a safe, steady income, taking full advantage of compounding of the interest received.
  • Invest only in areas in which you have expertise or with people who are experienced.
  • Buy the house in which you live so you don't waste any money on rent.
  • Have a realistic insurance program
  • Always keep working at various ways and means of increasing your income.
Na ukizingatia hiki kitabu kiliandikwa 1926 utagundua kwamba the rules have never changed and they have always been the same..., You just need the right attitude

Ninacho kitabu hiki nimekisoma sana lakini hakijanisaidia kuwa tajiri jee wewe kimekusaidia? Naomba tuwasiliane tubadilishane mawazo

Ninacho kitabu hiki nimekisoma sana lakini hakijanisaidia kuwa tajiri jee wewe kimekusaidia? Naomba tuwasiliane tubadilishane mawazo
Sisemi kwamba hiki kitabu ni kibaya., lakini kwenye kila kitabu unaweza ukapata idea moja ambayo itakusaidia.. Nikishindwa kulima sio kwamba Jembe halifai labda sikutumia jembe vizuri, au nikitumia msumeno kama nyundo labda ni makosa yangu na sio kwamba msumeno haufai...

My point is kwamba kama idea isiponisaidia mimi sio kwamba haifai.... kitabu kinakuonyesha njia tu kwamba from A to B njia ndio hii its up to you kama utembee, upande punda, farasi au uende kwa ndege

Your ideas are like
diamonds.. .without the refining
process, they are just a dirty rock,
but by cutting away the impurities,
they become priceless.
- Paul Kearly

Wallace D. Wattles.

Myself I think "The Richest Man in Babylon by George Samuel Clason" puts it simply:-

To fulfil those ambitions and realize those dreams, people need to learn how to be successful with money. The basic principles of effective money management are:
  • Save at least 10-percent of all that you earn for an investment fund for the future.
  • Learn to live on 90-percent or less of your income.
  • Invest your accumulated capital into projects that will provide a safe, steady income, taking full advantage of compounding of the interest received.
  • Invest only in areas in which you have expertise or with people who are experienced.
  • Buy the house in which you live so you don't waste any money on rent.
  • Have a realistic insurance program
  • Always keep working at various ways and means of increasing your income.
Na ukizingatia hiki kitabu kiliandikwa 1926 utagundua kwamba the rules have never changed and they have always been the same..., You just need the right attitude

RED! and do things in certain ways.

Sisemi kwamba hiki kitabu ni kibaya., lakini kwenye kila kitabu unaweza ukapata idea moja ambayo itakusaidia.. Nikishindwa kulima sio kwamba Jembe halifai labda sikutumia jembe vizuri, au nikitumia msumeno kama nyundo labda ni makosa yangu na sio kwamba msumeno haufai...

My point is kwamba kama idea isiponisaidia mimi sio kwamba haifai.... kitabu kinakuonyesha njia tu kwamba from A to B njia ndio hii its up to you kama utembee, upande punda, farasi au uende kwa ndege

Well said Voice of Reason, Nafikiri Babalao atakuwa amekwama katika moja vikwazo 31 visababishavyo watu kutofikia malengo yao, labda ni LACK OF PERSISTENCE au INDECISION, kati ya hayo.

There are about 31 major causes of failure to achieve our goals. You just need to overcome those bro.

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success." - Thomas J. Watson

Watu wengi ni waoga kujaribu jambo jipya ama fursa kwa sababu wanaogopa kufanya makosa, wanaogopa kuwa watachekwa kwa kuwa wamekosea, kwamba wataonekana wameshindwa, lakini ukweli ni kwamba mtu ambaye hajawai kukosea basi huyo hajawai kujifunza jambo jipya wala kujaribu fursa mpya maishani, kufanya makosa ni sehemu ya kujifunza,

Leo wote wengi wetu ambao tuna umeme tunatumia balbu, lakini twajua mvumbuzi wa taa hizi za umeme alijaribu mara ngapi na kushindwa kabla ya kufanikiwa kutengeneza hizi ambazo mimi na wewe tunatumia na kufurahia kwa sasa? Mara zaidi ya 1000! ndio zaidi ya elfu, je wadhani hakuwa akichekwa na ndugu, jamaa, marafiki au washindani wake? je mimi na wewe tunaweza kujaribu mara ngapi kazi, biashara, fursa yoyote mpya?

"Four things come not back: The spoken word, The sped arrow, The past life, The neglected opportunity." Arabian Proverb

Follow the link and get a FREE copy of "The Science of getting RICH," only if you believe that its possible one to get anything he/she desire in life, regardless of your current situation or historical background.