Wanawake - Ni lipi linauma zaidi na kwa nini?

dhambi ipi inapata msamaha kwa Mungu na ipi haipati?

According to my religion Dhambi ya zina (man to woman) mtu akiomba forgiveness basi mungu anasamehe lakini ile ya kwenda purposely against human nature(man to man or ) haina forgiveness, there is no way u can go back, in my religion Homosexuality is more forbidden than adultery, we are taught that Homosexuality incorporates the sin of anal-sex and worse. Homosexuality and what they do is regarded more than just a sin – an obscene detested one,

“And (remember) Lut, when he said to his people: “Do you commit the fahishah (worst
obscene sin) such as none preceding you has committed in the worlds? Verily, you practice
your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds
.” [Quran 7:80-81]

Hope that explains and Bht lets put religion aside the moment I know (God Forbid) he was involved in such act i will be finished with him.. there is nothing that gonna change my mind NOTHING......

lakini na hii ya infidelity (him cheating with other woman or having another wife) hii mie sijakubaliana nayo pia, I remember when my husband asked my hand I told him he had better reconsider marrying me, I threaten him that if we married he could not take another women or I will poison all at my first opportunity.... :A S 39: ....

Back
Top Bottom