Wanawake na kupenda wanaume wenye hela...

we hong tukumegee,mwaga sera bwana mi huwa najilia iulaini tu,na sitoka kuja honga

duh,wanaume wengine.....we kwanini umege wa wenzio???kuhonga si lazima,wewe tu na uwezo wako na roho yako!!!

it is true that most women want rich men..... Yes. But It depends on the woman and her definition of "uwezo". Yes, it is true that there are many, many women out there that can be classified as "golddiggers" (some of them self-proclaimed) whose primary objective is to strictly date financially profound men in order to acquire as much of his capital as possible. These are the women that make the rest of women look bad. They're money-motivated, usually highly attractive and/or manipulative with no concept of independence or loyalty whatsoever. They prey on wealthy men because they depend on them for their own survival and use their looks or charm to gain a free ride through life at the man's expense, quickly disposing of and replacing him if the cash or jewelry flows short. They know their game, have mastered it and will fight dirty if necessary. This is not the kind of woman you want to plan a future with or bring home to Mom...l.o.l

well Michelle...
The majority of women do want rich men,may be you included, but always seek for a man that is rich in integrity, humor and honesty instead of cash and rides. Don't get me wrong- Most women aren't likely to be attracted to a guy who lives in a ghetto eating bread and soda and see kids suffer from malnutriton. There needs to be some ambition, drive or motivation to succeed...not necessarily to be rich, but succeed meaning motivation to utilize any skills or talents that exist in order to reach his full potential. This benefits the woman too, but it's a selfless desire; a good woman will notice something in a man--a certain spark or natural ability that she believes in, encouraging him to maximize on that feature so that he can experience his own climax of achievement
THE BOTTOM LINE IS GOOD STRONG WOMEN ARE LOOKING FOR A CHARACTER AND NOT MICHUZI.....L.O.L

Nakubaliana na wewe Kiranga.....huu utegemezi unatugharimu sana.....:coffee:

Typically, why is it, a woman's first question be: 'What job do you do?' It sounds a friendly overture, but what she really wants to know is his social position and earning capacity. Is he an industrious, hard worker, capable of providing for her and their children.....thats women

jesus! i wish i had a woman like you,mwenye busara kama wewe,lakini wapi bwana wadada wa siku hizi,matapeli kinoma,
keep it up sis,

it is true that most women want rich men..... Yes. But It depends on the woman and her definition of "uwezo". Yes, it is true that there are many, many women out there that can be classified as "golddiggers" (some of them self-proclaimed) whose primary objective is to strictly date financially profound men in order to acquire as much of his capital as possible. These are the women that make the rest of women look bad. They're money-motivated, usually highly attractive and/or manipulative with no concept of independence or loyalty whatsoever. They prey on wealthy men because they depend on them for their own survival and use their looks or charm to gain a free ride through life at the man's expense, quickly disposing of and replacing him if the cash or jewelry flows short. They know their game, have mastered it and will fight dirty if necessary. This is not the kind of woman you want to plan a future with or bring home to Mom...l.o.l

well Michelle...
The majority of women do want rich men,may be you included, but always seek for a man that is rich in integrity, humor and honesty instead of cash and rides. Don't get me wrong-I mean, nobody wants to reside under the local interstate in a corrugated cardboard abode, eating beans from a can watching the kids suffer from tuberculosis. Most women aren't likely to be attracted to a guy who lives in a ghetto eating bread and soda and see kids suffer from malnutriton. There needs to be some ambition, drive or motivation to succeed...not necessarily to be rich, but succeed meaning motivation to utilize any skills or talents that exist in order to reach his full potential. This benefits the woman too, but it's a selfless desire; a good woman will notice something in a man--a certain spark or natural ability that she believes in, encouraging him to maximize on that feature so that he can experience his own climax of achievement
THE BOTTOM LINE IS GOOD STRONG WOMEN ARE LOOKING FOR A CHARACTER AND NOT MICHUZI.....L.O.L

You are amazing and this is a super piece of advise....i wish i could buy you a lamborgini just that you have more than it.....l.o.l

Big up yourself Hashy and thank you so very much........:clap2::clap2:

your ryt michelle,
ila kwa ulimwengu wa sasa kwa wanawake hela kwanza ndio upendo unakuja,
get money and u will b loved by anygal,

jesus! i wish i had a woman like you,mwenye busara kama wewe,lakini wapi bwana wadada wa siku hizi,matapeli kinoma,
keep it up sis,

Wanawake wenye busara zaidi hata ya kwangu wapo kaka yangu,wapaswa tu uwe mvumilivu,umuombe Mungu akukutanishe nao na ufanye jitihada kidogo+uvumilivu......:coffee:

your ryt michelle,
ila kwa ulimwengu wa sasa kwa wanawake hela kwanza ndio upendo unakuja,
get money and u will b loved by anygal,

Tumefika hapo kuwa when you have money and lets say your HIV positive,a known criminal you can get any gal??

mmmmhhhhh,i guess no....unless nimempenda sana na ana qualities nyingi ninazozitaka kwa mwanaume.....:twitch:

i doubt this....too illusionary
Now this is typically woman...
Because of his power, even the ugliest politician on the planet has women lining up to go to bed with him...
Women loves picking doctors,lawyers,business men as potential boyfriends - even though many of the men who earns less could actually be more handsome. Quite simply, to women a man's looks are less important than earning power and social standing.....
It is that instinctive need to rely on a man which makes women so afraid of abandonment. Perhaps that is why women are more attuned to their partner's moods and curious about tiny aspects of his life. And they are much better than men at spotting liars........l.o.l

i doubt this....too illusionary
Now this is typically woman...
Because of his power, even the ugliest politician on the planet has women lining up to go to bed with him...
Women loves picking doctors,lawyers,business men as potential boyfriends - even though many of the men who earns less could actually be more handsome. Quite simply, to women a man's looks are less important than earning power and social standing.....
It is that instinctive need to rely on a man which makes women so afraid of abandonment. Perhaps that is why women are more attuned to their partner's moods and curious about tiny aspects of his life. And they are much better than men at spotting liars........l.o.l

Sasa huko kwa politician tunafuata status,we nae mke wa mheshimiwa.....first lady...l.o.l
Unajua Hashy wanawake hatufanani kama ambavyo wanaume hamfanani.....kweli tunavutiwa na vitu tofauti kwa mwanaume.....usitake kunimabia mke wa Mugabe au wale wake wote wa Zuma wanampenda sana.....no,status matters wala siwezi kataa.....

Kwanini hampendi kuulizwa kazi mnazofanya???:laugh::laugh:

Sasa huko kwa politician tunafuata status,we nae mke wa mheshimiwa.....first lady...l.o.l
Unajua Hashy wanawake hatufanani kama ambavyo wanaume hamfanani.....kweli tunavutiwa na vitu tofauti kwa mwanaume.....usitake kunimabia mke wa Mugabe au wale wake wote wa Zuma wanampenda sana.....no,status matters wala siwezi kataa.....

Kwanini hampendi kuulizwa kazi mnazofanya???:laugh::laugh:

Cause many women need the man to be successful.
I've seen many girls, who say that poor men are useless wimps. And belive or not, 55-60% of this planets woman population has this sick attidude.
It's quite hard to find a girl, who actually knows the real meaning of true love

[/COLOR][/B]
Cause many women need the man to be successful.
I've seen many girls, who say that poor men are useless wimps. And belive or not, 55-60% of this planets woman population has this sick attidude.
It's quite hard to find a girl, who actually knows the real meaning of true love

Its also very hard to find a man who actually knows the real meaning of true love....most men are perfectionist.....ukinuka tu mdomo anatafuta asiyenuka na si kukusaidia usinuke tena......:laugh::laugh:

sio wote ndio maana hata wewe umeweza kuleta hii post hapa lakini bado kuna kundi kubwa la kina dada wanaishi maisha ya kuchuna ,wengine ni wake wa ndoa kabisa lakini pesa yake yake ya mume ya wote na huo tunaita nini mume akikosa balaa kubwa huoni kama wanaume wantuona wachunaji hasa wale waliobahatika kuwa na kipato kikubwa hembu tusubiri mawazo yao.

love doesn't ask why it speaks from the heart and never explains
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ukiwezeshwa nawe kaza buti,jijenge,fanya kazi usiwe tegemezi.......na zaidi kuwa msaada kwa mumeo na furaha yake ili aendelee kufanikiwa zaidi na zaidi mkumbushe kuwasaidia wasio na uwezo.

Thanks Michelle....well saidi Madam...

Ubarikiwe Michelle tupo pamaja kama kawaida.
Wakaka, Mnaotarajia kuoa au mnaotafuta wakuoa, jifunzeni kitu katika hili, achene kiburi cha pesa, manake wengine mnaingia mkenge kwa hao wadada wapenda pesa kwa sababu ya hiyo kujionesha una pesa na confidence yako unaiweka sana kwenye pesa.

Jueni kumtegemea Mungu ili awakutanishe na wale mnaowataka. Kuweni wavumilivu, jitambueni, acheni kujaribu katika mambo haya, Tulieni kina kaka mtatuona tu ha ha ha ha, mtatuona tusiopenda pesa,na mavyeo na magari, yani hivo ni added advantage. Tunaangalia Utuuu jamani.

Formerly it was PIPO ARE LOVED and THINGS ARE USED

Today opposite is true
In my experience, most women are still depending on men in most desicions about relationship life. That is to say they still want to see a man as a prime gender in a relationship life, the gender to lead also woman's life. Thats why they cant date men who are city bus conductors and similar men.
They actually want a man who is already in a good life status and after knowing status of a particular man then she's ready to commit to love

Back
Top Bottom