Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Wanaotaka kuolewa: E-mail toka kwa Mama mkwe mtarajiwa

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by EMT, Jun 30, 2011.

1. EMT

EMT JF-Expert Member

Jun 30, 2011
    An email to a bride-to-be from her future mother-in-law has gone viral on the internet. Heidi Withers was sent a list of rules by Carolyn Bourne, the stepmother of her fiance Freddie Bourne, after she visited the family home in Devon in England. The 29-year-old bride to be was apparently shocked to be told she acted "like a brash celebrity" and that she had a "lack of manners". So, she forwarded the email to her friends. They sent it to others and the message was forwarded around the world. So, here is the email.

To: Heidi Withers

Subject: Your lack of manners

WHEN you are a guest in another's house, you do not declare what you will and will not eat - unless you are positively allergic to something.

YOU do not remark that you do not have enough food. You do not start before everyone else. You do not take additional helpings without being invited by your host.

WHEN a guest in another's house, you do not lie in bed until late morning in households that rise early - you fall in line with house norms.

YOU should never ever insult the family you are about to join at any time and the most definitely not in public. I gather you passed this off as a joke but the reaction in the pub was one of shock, not laughter.

YOU regularly draw attention to yourself. Perhaps you should ask yourself why. No-one gets married in a castle unless they own it. It is brash celebrity style behaviour.

I understand your parents are unable to contribute very much towards the cost of your wedding. (There is nothing wrong with that except that convention is such that one might presume they would have saved for their daughters' marriages.) If this is the case, it would be most ladylike and gracious to lower your sights and have a modest wedding as befits both your incomes.

One could be accused of thinking that Heidi Withers must be patting herself on the back of having caught a most eligible young man. I pity Freddie.

2. Roulette

Roulette JF-Expert Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Duh! huyu mama mkwe kiboko kwa kweli. :lol::lol::lol:

3. Digna37

Digna37 JF-Expert Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Dah! Maskini Heidi.

4. Ibrah

Ibrah JF-Expert Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Huyu mama kiboko na msaada mkubwa kwenu madada wa JF ambao hamjaolewa

5. King'asti

King'asti JF-Expert Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Hahaha, lakini kuna kaukweli bwana, kha! Especially hapo kwenye kulala hadi saa saba mchana, afu 'kwa watu' na kuwa choosy kama mtoto.
    Wakaka, hapo kwenye kumsimanga na ku-lower sight ya harusi najua mna-support. Unakuta mdada jobless afu anataka kuagiza gauni la harusi ulaya, sijui viatu mariedo! Hana hata huruma!

6. Roulette

Roulette JF-Expert Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Naona King utakua mkwe mnoko sana ukija kuzeeka... :lol:

7. BADILI TABIA

BADILI TABIA JF-Expert Member

Feb 13, 2012
    hahahahah mama mkwe hataki makhara mbele ya utani

8. A

Ave Ave Maria JF-Expert Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Mmmmhh.....kazi kwenu waolewaji sasa!!!

9. King'asti

King'asti JF-Expert Member

Feb 14, 2012
    i dont focus on kuwa mkwe mnoko, ila mie ni mzazi mnoko (sorry i took it from my parents)
    wanangu wa kiume the choices they make wataenda kukaa nazo kwao, so mgeni wa 3 days hata awe wa ajabu vipi wala hatanichosha, na kwa mwanangu siendi kukaa siku 5 ( na maybe ntalala hotel hehehehe). ila atakaeoa binti yangu ama kumpata awe mkwewe ndo atafaidi, sio ustaarabu kulala kwa watu hadi saa saba, kutoa remarks about maisha yao etc. it is RUDE! so hata nikienda kwa mwanangu wa kiume, i wont be RUDE about their life (kama wanaenjoy mie nahangaishwa na nini,lol)