Wanangu wa K.I.L.I.M.A.N.J.A.R.O.....:Im going in!

Kaka Charles nakuomba usirudie tena. Ukiendelea tutakutimua. Na kuanzia sasa tunakuchunguza, possibly u r not one of us.

Kaka Charles nakuomba usirudie tena. Ukiendelea tutakutimua. Na kuanzia sasa tunakuchunguza, possibly u r not one of us.

Nini na wewe!Unanichunguza kivipi?Nani kakuteua uchunguze watu?Possibly you are not one of us.Mtu asiingie mahali akapokelewa vizuri?

Huko unakoelekea sasa ndugu siko.............kila wakati utaapologize sasa!!!! Ahahahahaaaah!

Katavi tulia ndugu yangu.Sio jambo baya,anaonekana muelewa huyu.kama mwingine ningeshapata neno tayari.lol

depends..........
what do u wana know???

Well......its not like am making a move on you or something.I just want to know if you are.........you know.......?(i think you already know what i want to know,so pls answer me)lots of love!

Well......its not like am making a move on you or something.I just want to know if you are.........you know.......?(i think you already know what i want to know,so pls answer me)lots of love!

mmmhhh wewe
samahani i cant answer that
i would like to keep that to my self
srry.

mmmhhh wewe
samahani i cant answer that
i would like to keep that to my self
srry.

hey,hey!slow it there sweetie.what are you talking about?I just want to know which region you are comin' from.pls tell me.

Back
Top Bottom