Wamarekani wanazidi kujikita kijeshi barani Africa

viongozi wa nchi zote za kiafrika nchi zimewashinda. Karibuni sana America huku Africa kwani baada ya miaka 50 ya uhuru hakuna kitu zaidi ya rushwa, umaskini, ufisadi na maradhi. Karibuni sana.
God bless America

Umeshasikia kitu kinaitwa Occupy Wall Street? Wanasema wao ni 99% na they want their country and gvt back.

Mkuu, unaelewa hali ya uchumi wa US kwa sasa. idadi ya wasio na kazi, idadi ya wanaopoteza nyumba na makaazi yao kwa kushindwa kulipa mikopo ya benki, wanafunzi waliofukarika kwa mikopo ya kujisomesha, hapo hujataja gharama za health insurance, health bills.

Ubepari kama unavyoendeshwa Ulaya na US umeshajidhihirisha kuwa si kwa manufaa ya wananchi walio wengi bali a clique of 1%. Wengine ni "watumwa" tu.

I always appreciate usa for their suportive nature, we use alot of chinese inquality products with no any human support from them, for a long period joseph cony in uganda killing our sisters and brothers no any arabic nation or china say anything right now usa get in charge you start blaming usa. What left in africa continent valuable to repay their military expenses while we can't cure even known disease like malaria.
Mkuu
US kwa hii unayoita support wao ni kuwekeza mtaji ili wavune faida siku za mbele. Inaonekana tunausahau msemo wao...no free lunch.

group like al shabaab which pretend to promote tranquility,peace and the alike in words-but conduct terror in deeds must be ousted without mercy-they have terrorizing their people,they have to face the same fate,as they are "special"-they have to face "special" treatment
I f kenya didn't declare war on them,no africa nation could do it-
let usa and her allies come to support kenya militarily and financially considering no africa nation is supporting kenya financially/militarily

Vikundi ambavyo vinaitwa vya kigaidi, destabilisation groups katika nchi nyingi, mkuu, ukifuatilia historia yake utaona kuna mkono wa CIA,na kwa hiyo US gvt. Huwa wanaanzisha hivyo vikundi ili waweze kupenya vizuri na kuzidhibiti serikali za nchi hizo(kuzifanya vibaraka na yes,man).

What do Africa has which can change American economy? A small thing like electricity is still a taboo, eehn, JF, let us be serious here.
Suali la kujiuliza ni kwa nini West na US wanafanya kila mkakati wa kuondoa ushawishi wa China na India Afrika? Kama hakuna cha maana au malighafi wanazozitaka? Ni vita vya wakubwa, sisi nyasi ndio tunaoumizwa.

Tunaliwa tigo lakini heri mMarekani anaekutafuna kwa ky kuliko kavu kavu ya alshabab!

Its seems you are out dated a little bit. When USA is using gun and roses to conquer, Chinise are using cheap labor and cheap commodities to conquer the world.. There is nothing good in Africa that will attract USA. Just tell me one. If there was, USA would have been in Africa years back.

God bless America.
I agree with you, unfortunately I am out dated but you may as well want to update yourself. So let us update ourselves together.

AFRICOM Mission StatementAfrica Command protects and defends the national security interests of the United States by strengthening the defense capabilities of African states and regional organizations and, when directed, conducts military operations, in order to deter and defeat transnational threats and to provide a security environment conducive to good governance and development.
U.S. Africa Command Home

Here are some links

The African 'Star Wars' - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

Why the US worries about China-Africa | beyondbrics | News and views on emerging markets from the Financial Times

China's power play for Africa alarms U.S. - UPI.com

A rising China counters US clout in Africa / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

China and USA in New Cold War over Africa’s Oil Riches

Africa: A hot frontier for U.S. and China - CNN.com

China's Influence in Africa: Implications for the United States

China, Africa, and Oil - Council on Foreign Relations

Africa has much to offer to US as Africa has been doing the same to colonialist countries of the West.

Je US wanapenda vita au peace? Historia ina jibu la wazi. Nani huanzisha na kuvilea,kuvipa mafunzo na silaha vikundi vya kigaidi? CIA ni moja ya jina kubwa katika hili.

Suali la kujiuliza ni kwa nini West na US wanafanya kila mkakati wa kuondoa ushawishi wa China na India Afrika? Kama hakuna cha maana au malighafi wanazozitaka? Ni vita vya wakubwa, sisi nyasi ndio tunaoumizwa.

Let them start in America first. There is China Town in NY, CA, et al. Almost everything now is made in China. I mean in the USA. I don't see why they should help Africans while themselves are occupied by Chinise!!!

What does Africa has to offer?

Africa has much to offer to US as Africa has been doing the same to colonialist countries of the West.

Je US wanapenda vita au peace? Historia ina jibu la wazi. Nani huanzisha na kuvilea,kuvipa mafunzo na silaha vikundi vya kigaidi? CIA ni moja ya jina kubwa katika hili.

I hear you, can you tell me, what does Africa has? I personally don't see anything.

US love peace. But, how will you bring peace while there are Islamist Mujaheedinas like Al Shabab, Alqaeda, et al? Africa is now hosting these evil people.

I hear you, can you tell me, what does Africa has? I personally don't see anything.

US love peace. But, how will you bring peace while there are Islamist Mujaheedinas like Al Shabab, Alqaeda, et al? Africa is now hosting these evil people.

It has never happened in history for US to send troops, advisers, drones where there is nothing.

US Interest in Africa Motivated by Chinese and Indian Successes - Ethics Sage

http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2007/oct/17/student-examines-us-interest-in-africa/

I mean in the USA. I don't see why they should help Africans while themselves are occupied by Chinise!!!

What does Africa has to offer?

Yes, US love peace that is why they bomb other countries and install puppet gvts.

Africa has nothing to offer to US.... but US want to control Africa and its resources. Do you call that "to help Africans"?

Last edited by a moderator:
So far this is what I see in your post.

Most likely, it was merely a verbal statement only. The United States has its certain economic interests in each of the seven countries, which Mrs. Clinton visited during her tour. The USA is currently the world's major consumer of the African oil, whereas Nigeria and Angola are large exporters of black oil on the world market. The Democratic Republic of Congo is rich with tantalum – the metal that is widely used in the electronic industry.

China is the second largest buyer of the African oil. The trade volume between China and the African states exceeded $100 billion in 2008. This number will obviously grow after Hu Jintao's tour of Africa in February.

It just so happens that Africa has been turning into the battlefield for Washington and Beijing. China has been showing a lot of interest in the continent lately and intends to enter more of the African markets.

The US administration believes that China's growing influence in Africa may lead to serious negative consequences for the United States. The Pentagon pays special attention to this issue. The department announced the establishment of a new military command, the Command for Africa, in October 2007. It officially became the tenth command department within the structure of the Pentagon.

The Command for Africa, or AFRICOM, marked the implementation of a new deterrence strategy to restrict China's influence in Africa, although US officials never acknowledge that, of course.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/africa/14-08-2009/108858-china-0/

Most likely, it was merely a verbal statement only. The United States has its certain economic interests in each of the seven countries, which Mrs. Clinton visited during her tour. The USA is currently the world's major consumer of the African oil, whereas Nigeria and Angola are large exporters of black oil on the world market. The Democratic Republic of Congo is rich with tantalum – the metal that is widely used in the electronic industry.

I don't see anything in the above paragraph. Anybody has the rights to buy oil, No body I mean No body stops Africans from buying Nigerian Oil et al. How bad it is, when USA is helping you guys by buying your oil? I think it is a favor to Africans.

China is the second largest buyer of the African oil. The trade volume between China and the African states exceeded $100 billion in 2008. This number will obviously grow after Hu Jintao's tour of Africa in February.

It seems even the Chinise are helping Africa. Do you think a country like Somalia can spend that amount money fro oil? The only thing they know is war. Now to help you guys, The American are coming to smoke them Al Shabab out of their holes like rats.

It just so happens that Africa has been turning into the battlefield for Washington and Beijing. China has been showing a lot of interest in the continent lately and intends to enter more of the African markets.

As I said in one of my prior post. China has a chip technology, you cant beat that. African has no any technology to date. Even a cooking spoon now is made in China. What is your government

The US administration believes that China's growing influence in Africa may lead to serious negative consequences for the United States. The Pentagon pays special attention to this issue. The department announced the establishment of a new military command, the Command for Africa, in October 2007. It officially became the tenth command department within the structure of the Pentagon.

Yaah, you are correct in this.

The Command for Africa, or AFRICOM, marked the implementation of a new deterrence strategy to restrict China's influence in Africa, although US officials never acknowledge that, of course.
They can't. A poor man is always a beggar.

[/COLOR]
I don't see anything in the above paragraph. Anybody has the rights to buy oil, No body I mean No body stops Africans from buying Nigerian Oil et al. How bad it is, when USA is helping you guys by buying your oil? I think it is a favor to Africans.

I thought you said Africa has nothing to offer. Now it has changed to be a favour?

Hivi Patmos Island wewe ni mwafrika?

Kwa hiyo, unasema US anakuja Afrika ili kutufanyia favor?

Kama ulivyoonesha kuwa US kuna China town na kila kitu made in China...sasa hapo kwa nini US aje Afrika badala ya kujikita huko US na kuziba nyufa za nyumba yake kwanza kabla ya kutufanyia favor sisi waafrika?

US amekuwa na huruma na sisi Waafrika zaidi kuliko ya matatizo ya ndani waliyonayo wenyewe?

Back
Top Bottom