Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Wachungaji watatu wa Wanakondoo wa Bwana!

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by ELNIN0, Sep 7, 2010.

1. ELNIN0

ELNIN0 JF-Expert Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Three pastors took a day off and decided to go fishing after a busySunday.
    They agreed its so difficult preaching to people all the time and no onepreaches to them. Sitting by the river with little response from thehooksone pastor thought of sharing his heart with others. He said "guys itsrareto get such an opportunity to be among ourselves like this.It would be good if we look into our lives and help each other with ourweaknesses".

They all agreed to this.

1. This pastor said "Gentlemen I need help! The people in my church givealot of money every week. I started taking little by little but now I
    take abig chunk. I can't stop stealing from the church please pray for me.
    Theday they will find out I will be fired"!

2. Another pastor said "brothers your sins are better than mine! I haveslept with every woman in the church including married women. As I
    preach myeyes hover over the congregation looking for the next prey. If this isdiscovered people will not fire me, they will kill me!"

3. The last pastor's feet were shaking as they were talking. Theythought hehad a big story to tell.He stood up and said "My brothers my problem is gossip! I can't sitanymore.I have to share your stories with other people! I will be back!!!

The other pastors fainted !!!
  2. Kiranja Mkuu

Kiranja Mkuu JF-Expert Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Watu weweee nafwa mie mwana wa askofu
  3. DMussa

DMussa JF-Expert Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Duh hii kiboko....