Wabunge wa Kenya ziarani kujifunza Mapishi!

....and ofcos it's our turn as Tanzanians to laugh at Kenyans.

i can't differentiate kikwete's style of administration with Uhurus.
hahaha so hilarious.

HapaKaziTu.

I was not aware we are now locked up in a laughing competition!

calmness of mind is one of beautiful jewel of wisdom

so calm down Iconoclastes but your country is rotten now,and it's your turn to watch us.

Rotten? But our country, despite the corruption and wastage is still very much in the lead in virtually every economic and political parameter in the entire east and central Africa.

U say it's our turn to watch u, yet havent begun to take off yet.
The size of your economy and infrastructure are still smaller than Kenya's, it would have to take Tzee a whole two decade to catch up- and that's if Kenya is at an absolute standstill!

#whatwouldmagufulido

attachment.php

Hahahahahahahahhahaahahh lol . Hii imetulia sana .

teh teh teh

you killed pal,Vasco dagama of Africa and uhuru of kenya are the same mind in different bodies.
This has nothin to do with Uhuru, for he doesnt control the parliament.
The parliament is a very independent entity from either the executive or the judiciary.

Wabunge Kenya wametisha .....Sasa Kama senator wanna health club nzuri si wakajifunze ..next door tu .....it's shame !!!,

Yaani hii aibu baba yangu....
Hawa wabunge wamesahau haraka kwamba Wakenya wakiamua kukinukisha huwa kinanuka.

Somebody decided to re-edit your earlier title Barbarosa, but I have to admit u were right to call these Kenyan MPs ''wajinga''. That's exactly what they are; a bunch of greedy, corrupt and wasteful fools.

The extravagant manner in which the public funds is being expended by our govt is really appalling. And the things they are being expended on, such as these so called ''benchmarking'' trips.....it's really embarrassing (and they are all mirthful about this incredible wastage of funds that could otherwise have been used to build more schools).

They are drawing our country into even further disrepute as highly corrupt and wasteful.

Teh teh teh teheeeee..
Kwi kwi kiwiiii

Hawa wabunge wamesahau haraka kwamba Wakenya wakiamua kukinukisha huwa kinanuka.

No wonder the country is so calm wait until they land in Kenya and set the country to its normal default settings....These dudes don't disappoint when it comes to their own well being....From sexting to cooking uuh.

No wonder the country is so calm wait until they land in Kenya and set the country to its normal default settings....These dudes don't disappoint when it comes to their own well being....From sexting to cooking uuh.

We need a serious review into devolution and also into the counties because this is happening on a large scale in the counties too,maybe reduce them to 16 as proposed by so many people?Because alot of idiots found themselves in parliament and in the county assemblies.

We need a serious review into devolution and also into the counties because this is happening on a large scale in the counties too,maybe reduce them to 16 as proposed by so many people?Because alot of idiots found themselves in parliament and in the county assemblies.

Tatizo kubwa la Kenya na Afrika yote kwa ujumla ni kuiga kila kitu bila kufikiria kwanza, mmeiga Katiba ya Marekani lkn mkasahau kwamba ninyi siyo Wamarekani, miaka 20 baadaye ndiyo mtapata gharama ya Katiba yenu Kimarekani. Kila county iliyoongezeka imeongeza wizi na ubadhirifu wa mali ya umma, kila seneta aliyeongezwa mmeongeza wizi na ubadhirifu wa mali ya umma.

Sasa hivi mnachekelea lkn jibu mtalipata baada ya miaka 20 wakati kila mtu atakuwa anaiba kuanzia raisi wa nchi, gavana, mpaka maseneta na hakuna wa kuwagusa kwa maana kila mtu atasema unaingilia muhimili wangu sijui separation of powers!

Lakini wa-tz hata kwa nguvu

Attachments

• 1449211740634.jpg
    1449211740634.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 209
Bila shaka wabunge wa namna hii lazma kwenye katiba waliweka kipengele kinachosomeka "Hakuna mtu mwenye mamlaka ya kuhoji matumizi ya bunge, hata rais" teh teh

Barbarosa,inakuuma sana mtu atadhani wewe ni mkenya.Marekebisho ya katiba ni sheria ndani ya katiba yenyewe na ni lazima kwani katiba yenyewe ni changa mno.Katiba tuliiandika wenyewe,tukaipigia kura wenyewe na sasa tunahakikisha inafanya kazi iliyokusudiwa wenyewe kama wakenya kama unadhani inafanana na nyengine una matatizo ya akili kweli.

Tuliitengeneza hivo kwa kutaka sisi wenyewe au ulitaka iwe kama ya tz? Hatutarudi tena kwenye katiba ambaye haikuwa yetu.Ya Kenya yasikusumbue sana tuna suluhisho kwa matatizo yetu sisi wenyewe.

Hujaona nikijishughulisha na katiba ya tz maanake si yenu,ni ya mjerumani au mwingereza au labda iliandikwa na vasco da gamma,mimi sijui!

Haki we need one after hiyo report ya graft....waaah anaelipa hawa wasee salary aishie home....How come wabunge Wa before still wako kwa pay role....Kenya my motherland is in the hands of scavengers ready to devour & suck every penny from the tax payers

Haki we need one after hiyo report ya graft....waaah anaelipa hawa wasee salary aishie home....How come wabunge Wa before still wako kwa pay role....Kenya my motherland is in the hands of scavengers ready to devour & suck every penny from the tax payers

Vipi Hoodla,it makes me so mad that this bloodsuckers are making it like a joke that they are swindling the tax payers!It makes me more mad that the speaker muturi recieves the report while laughing!Hate the guy so much right now he is the biggest fool ever!.Atleast you Hoodla are just an extinguisher of hope,hahaha.I blasted that guy so ruthlessly in that thread,but I felt so bad after I had to loosen a little.Ha!

hakuna shaka kwamba wakirejea,mtakinukisha kule twitter kama kawaida yenyu for 2/3 days.....at the end life will go on as usual.hahaha hahaha hahahaha.

wakenya matajiri sana,hiyo hela ndogo tu,nimeambiwa kenya hakuna maskini kabisa

Back
Top Bottom