Vyuo Vikuu sita vyazuiwa kudahili wanafunzi kwa mwaka 2016/2017

Hivi wanafunzi 94 wenye sifa ya kusoma ualimu wa masomo ya sayansi hatima yao ipoje? Mama yetu(waziri) tusaidie tujue mwafaka.

Big Results Now ulikuwa ni upumbavu! watu walijijengea namna ya kufilisi nchi financially and educationally! mwanafunzi anapata 34% eti kafauli mtiahani wa kuingia kidato cha tano hence chuo kikuu! mshahara wa CEO wa Big results 40 mil per month apart from other emoluments!

Hii post Umeisoma vizur ? Siamini kama mpaka kiswahili unataka upigwe msasa. Ayo maandishi mekundu ndo nimeunga mkono. Ila nina wasiwasi kuwa hujui kusoma au hutaki kusoma hiki kiswahili.
Soma kwanza usikurupuke. Usipelekeshwe na mihemko.
soma, soma, soma.

"Kuna programs ambazo ziko chini ya TCU moja kwa moja hivyo vyuo kupitia senate zao huamua nini kifundishwe na TCU huangalia kama vigezo vimezingatiwa. Programs nyingine ambazo ni professional programs kama udakitari, uhandisi na kadhalika zina bodi ambazo zimeanzishwa kisheria na jukumu lao ni kuweka vigezo vya nani asajiliwe na ili usajiliwe inaweza kubidi ufanye mtihani wa bodi/council au degree uliyosoma itambuliwe na bodi. Hivyo degree hiyo inakuwa chini ya Senate ya Chuo lakini Bodi inatakiwe ihakikishe vigezo vimezingatiwa na TCU pia ihakikishe vigezo vya taaluma vimezingatiwa. Kuna bodi ambazo zimepewa mamlaka ya kukagua program na kama haikidhi viwango wanaweza kufunga. Hivyo unahitaji uratibu mzuri kati ya Senate na Bodi wakishakubaliana TCU inacheck viwango vya kitaaluma. TCU haipitishi tu kwa sasa inauwezo wa kutengeneza jopo la wataalamu kupitia hizo programs kanla hawajazipitisha."
Unadhani nitachoka kukusahihisha? Hapana maana naona umetoka ya SUZA sasa unajikita TCU. Tatizo la lugha lisikupe taabu sana maana hapa nina uwezo wa lugha tatu. Kiswahili, Kiingereza na kifaransa. Umeshindwa kunielewa kwa kiswahili na sasa naandika kwa kiingereza. Tafadhari, andika majibu yako kwa kiingereza. I mean English.

I regrettably can’t follow what you wrote, possibly I had a preconceived regard of your text a sort of rubbish. Can you come up with two professional boards empowered to execute academic quality control over TCU as suggested in your text, highlighted in blue fonts below?

"Kuna programs ambazo ziko chini ya TCU moja kwa moja hivyo vyuo kupitia senate zao huamua nini kifundishwe na TCU huangalia kama vigezo vimezingatiwa. Programs nyingine ambazo ni professional programs kama udakitari, uhandisi na kadhalika zina bodi ambazo zimeanzishwa kisheria na jukumu lao ni kuweka vigezo vya nani asajiliwe na ili usajiliwe inaweza kubidi ufanye mtihani wa bodi/council au degree uliyosoma itambuliwe na bodi. Hivyo degree hiyo inakuwa chini ya Senate ya Chuo lakini Bodi inatakiwe ihakikishe vigezo vimezingatiwa na TCU pia ihakikishe vigezo vya taaluma vimezingatiwa. Kuna bodi ambazo zimepewa mamlaka ya kukagua program na kama haikidhi viwango wanaweza kufunga. Hivyo unahitaji uratibu mzuri kati ya Senate na Bodi wakishakubaliana TCU inacheck viwango vya kitaaluma. TCU haipitishi tu kwa sasa inauwezo wa kutengeneza jopo la wataalamu kupitia hizo programs kanla hawajazipitisha."

IMG-20160727-WA0006.jpg

Unadhani nitachoka kukusahihisha? Hapana maana naona umetoka ya SUZA sasa unajikita TCU. Tatizo la lugha lisikupe taabu sana maana hapa nina uwezo wa lugha tatu. Kiswahili, Kiingereza na kifaransa. Umeshindwa kunielewa kwa kiswahili na sasa naandika kwa kiingereza. Tafadhari, andika majibu yako kwa kiingereza. I mean English.

I regrettably can’t follow what you wrote, possibly I had a preconceived regard of your text a sort of rubbish. Can you come up with two professional boards empowered to execute academic quality control over TCU as suggested in your text, highlighted in blue fonts below?

It is not how good you are in language or reading "WORDS", but what matter is how well you come to "TERMS" with those words.
It is very difficult to argue with "ANTAGONIST", who can't understand that i have said that professional boards and TCU need to work together in order to assess and register any academic course.
Take an example in KIU, TCU had registered Bachelor of pharmacy in Kampala International University but what happened in 2015 TCU had to come to "TERMS" with Professional board of Pharmacists, because the board did not know that the course exist. The board does not recognise any student from KIU.

The board did not close the course but it didn't recognise it and its students, Why?
TCU had acted alone.

It is not how good you are in language or reading "WORDS", but what matter is how well you come to "TERMS" with those words.
It is very difficult to argue with "ANTAGONIST", who can't understand that i have said that professional boards and TCU need to work together in order to assess and register any academic course.
Take an example in KIU, TCU had registered Bachelor of pharmacy in Kampala International University but what happened in 2015 TCU had to come to "TERMS" with Professional board of Pharmacists, because the board did not know that the course exist. The board does not recognise any student from KIU.

The board did not close the course but it didn't recognise it and its students, Why?
TCU had acted alone.
Let me try to correct your shackled English language. Finally I will beg your acceptance of my correction, implying I will have understood you, to be followed by my response. As you will see, your english language skills are very, very poor for one to quote you at any University level arguments.

Correction (blue fonts):
It is not how good you are (in) at language or reading "WORDS", but what matter (matters) is how well you come to "TERMS" with those words.
It is very difficult to argue with an "ANTAGONIST", who can't understand that (i) I have said that professional boards and TCU need to work together in order to assess and register any academic course.
Take an example (in) of KIU(,) . TCU had registered Bachelor of pharmacy (in) at Kampala International University, but what happened in 2015 TCU had to come to "TERMS" with Professional board of Pharmacists, because the board did not know that the course (exist) exists. The board (does) did not recognise any graduate student from KIU.

TCU had acted alone. These two last lines are rubbish. Beyond repair!

Let me try to correct your shackled English language. Finally I will beg your acceptance of my correction, implying I will have understood you, to be followed by my response. As you will see, your english language skills are very, very poor for one to quote you at any University level arguments.

Correction (blue fonts):
It is not how good you are (in) at language or reading "WORDS", but what matter (matters) is how well you come to "TERMS" with those words.
It is very difficult to argue with an "ANTAGONIST", who can't understand that (i) I have said that professional boards and TCU need to work together in order to assess and register any academic course.
Take an example (in) of KIU(,) . TCU had registered Bachelor of pharmacy (in) at Kampala International University, but what happened in 2015 TCU had to come to "TERMS" with Professional board of Pharmacists, because the board did not know that the course (exist) exists. The board (does) did not recognise any graduate student from KIU.

TCU had acted alone. These two last lines are rubbish. Beyond repair!
Hahaha, kicking a ball . Don't
Hide from lack of understanding.
Running from not knowing to master of correctness.
In this discussion you know nothing.

Back
Top Bottom