virus in my fb account,, assistance needed

marregal

May 8, 2011
a spam was switched to my fb account, scanned my pc with antii malware, still the same problemoo, neverthe less my google chrome is corrupted nw,, ur assistance please memberz inda hauc :A S-coffee:

Pole sana jaribu kuifuatilia njia yangu hii huenda matatizo yako yataondoka inshallah.

Turn Off on System Restore
Steps to turn off System Restore

1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. In the System Properties dialog box, click the System Restore tab.
3. Click to select the Turn off System Restore check box. Or, click to select the Turn off System Restore on all drives check box.
4. Click OK.
5. When you receive the following message, click Yes to confirm that you want to turn off System Restore.

Then After Restart you Computer Safe Mode with Networking How To Restart? To get into the Windows Safe Mode with Networking computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key" which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" as shown below. Use your arrow keys to move to Safe Mode with Networking and press your Enter key. Then Download
the following file to your Desktop and Scan

rkill
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic308364.html

Download Update and Scan by Using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Press This Link Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Download and Scan By using Remove Fake Antiviru
s description
This application is used to remove fake Antiviruses from your computers press here Download Remove Fake Antivirus 1.82 Free - This application is used to remove fake Antiviruses from your computers - Softpedia

Download and Scan by Use Super Anti-spyware Press here SUPERAntiSpyware.com | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

Download and Use ATF Cleaner is my own personal Temp file removal tool.
  • Features:
    [*=left]Cleaning of all user temp folders, administrator only can use this feature.
    [*=left]Cleaning of the Java cache, which seems to be harbouring more and more malware.
    [*=left]Cleaning for the Opera browser, including Operas cache, cookies, history, download history, saved passwords and visited links http://download.cnet.com/ATF-Cleaner/3000-18512_4-89432.html
After Finish Remove Virus/Malware/Trojan Fake Anti-Virus Worm and Rougue, Spyware and

Adware

Restart You Computer To Be Normal Then After Turn On System Restore.Steps to turn on System Restore

1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. In the System Properties dialog box, click the System Restore tab.
3. Click to clear the Turn off System Restore check box. Or, click the Turn off System Restore on all drives check box.
4. Click OK.

After a few moments, the System Properties dialog box closes.
Restart you Computer to be Normal.

To make Sure you don't have Any Virus,Malware,Spyware, in you Computer Scan again Download and Scan By Using Norman Malware Cleaner Press here MajorGeeks.Com - Contacting Download Site

Please give me a feedback

Chanzo. MziziMkavu Computer Security Advisor.

Back
Top Bottom