Valentine Story! Guess Who Is Getting Married? Marriage games

lara 1

JF-Expert Member
Jun 10, 2012
Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Msione nilipotea mkadhani sina story, Hapa ni story unlimited. Niliona tu nachoka bure kundika, sipatati kitu cha maana zaidi ya kuchambwa wima wimaaa. Ila kuna mdau kanisaka huko nilikopotelea kaniomba chonde chonde nije niwape japo kitu cha valentine. Twende Kazi. Hii story ni ndefuuuu, mfanye kunitumia hela ya panadol, manake mikono itaniumaaa.

Wengine mlijua mimi naolewa! Hahahaaaaa! Kama Wema kazaa, mjue na mimi ipo siku mwezi utaandama. (Si kwa uchawi wenu wana jf, kila siku mnanitupia nuksiii. Hahahaaaa!)

GUESS WHO IS GETTING MARRIED? kama nilivosimuliwa na mdau.

Fransisca : The Dragon Queen

Born in the Chinese year of the Dragon.

As the noble animal symbol that represents the Chinese emperors, Dragons are born leaders and masters of ceremonies. And because of this, every Chinese parent is hoping to have a Dragon child. Dragon people get things started and keep them moving. They are feisty and gifted with power and luck. Most people look up to the Dragon.

Dragons are born monarchs. As far as they can see, their power is indisputable. Dragons are idealists, perfectionists, they are born thinking they are perfect and they are inflexible

Irritable and stubborn, the Dragon is a real big mouth and their words often outrun their thoughts. Nevertheless, their opinions are worth listening to and their advice is always good. People do, in fact, listen to them and their influence is considerable.

Angela: The true Angel

Born in the Chinese year of Pig.

Pigs are models of sincerity, purity, tolerance, and honor. When you first meet them, Pigs seem too good to be true. They are careful and caring, obliging and chivalrous. Put your trust in them, they won't let you down and they will never try to.

The Pigs simply want to do everything right. Pigs are the people everyone admires most. Make a list of the Pigs in your life: aren't they the nicest, most loving and scrupulously caring people around?

Anna! The Mistress

Born in the chinese year of The Snake.

Snakes have always been the seducers of human beings. If you know the story of "The White Snake", you will understand what I mean. In reality, Snake people are born charming and popular. Snakes are spotlight magnets, and they will not be ignored.

Peer group attention and public recognition are the least of what they expect. Yet Snakes are never noisy or deliberately outspoken, and they have have excellent manners.

Most people are secretly or hopelessly in love with Snakes. Gather those frustrated folk you know and most likely, they are probably in love with a Snake. Irresistible as they seem, the Snake never wastes time in idle gossip. They think often and deeply. They are an intellectual, a philosophers, a cerebral person.

Snake people rely heavily on first impressions, on their own feelings, on their sympathies, rather than on facts, on the advice and opinions on others. They seem to have a kind of sixth sense in this way.

Another big flaw in a Snake's character is that, they are capable of biggie lies. White lies, true lies, whatever they call them, though they don't lie often, they do lie when they feel they can get away from it.

Year 2012! Chinese Year Of The Dragon. Catholic Church Liturgical year of Faith.

Sisca amejikalia kwake usiku, usingizi hamnaaa, anahesabu mapaaa tu, mwaka huu anatimiza miaka 32 bila bila, hana mume wala mtoto. Wenzie wote Anny na Angy wameolewa, na familia zao.

She just sat there wondering how and when it all went wrong in her life. Sio kwamba maybe ana miaka hio 32 ana mtu w mda mrefu labda, hataaa, yupo single and ready to mingle.

Mawazo kama atavaa lile gauni la harusi, yana kuwa yakiongezeka shaka siku hadi siku. Ile picha ya siku ya harusi yake ikawa ikienda ikififa. Humo mawazoni hajioni sura yake kamili anaona vivuli tu, maana ndo dalili za kukata tamaaa tena hivooo.

If he meets a guy and he thinks this is him, kama hana pete kidoleni ujue shogaaaa, kama sio shogaa marioooo, au wale watu single na baby mama wa 2 au 3. Duuuuuuuuuuu! Ikawa mtihani kweli kweli Akaanza kuamini tu huenda wanaume wameisha kweli si masihara.

Akawakumbuka wale wooote walio mngangania aolewe akiwa na miaka 25. Akawakumbuka sanaaaa. She thought it would be tough then but not this tough. Akapata wazo maybe aze tu na mume wa mtu awe single mom, manake umri nao unamkimbia si kidogoo. Lakini hataaa roho inamsitaaa.

Akajiambia nisipozaa kufumba na kufumbua i will be 42 and regret why sikuzaa mapemaaa like now. Nizae tu, nangoja nini sasa. Akakumbuka mistari yake ya biblia anayoisimamiaaa miaka yote Mungu ampe Mume mzuriii,mume watakaye endanaaa. Akaiwaza tu, na chembe chembe za doubt zikawa zikimeamoyoni dhidi ya Mungu huyu.

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!

2 Corinthians 6:14-17
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you,

Proverbs 18:22
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Akawaazaaaaaa, na kuwazuaaaa, bado kiza kinene kikawa mbele yake.

INAENDELEA SASA HIVI. (Mniwie radhi, ukubwa jalala, mambo yalivonibanaaa, ila sio kesi, nawamegea ishu yooote. Ndo naandika sahivi).