Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Vacancies

Discussion in 'Nafasi za Kazi na Tenda' started by Instyle Signs Ltd, Jun 26, 2012.

1. I

Instyle Signs Ltd New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Dear Sir/Madam,

A very good morning to you.

I take a pleasure to introduce myself. My name is Fatma.

With great pleasure i would like to introduce our company to you as follows:

Instyle Signs Ltd was established in 2011.It is a leading company in the field of building decorations, renovation and fittings, woodworks, signs writing and printing market. It is located along Chang’ombe Industrial Area. Our industrial workshop has the capacity to store, produce and meet the demands of the customers as per their requirement hence providing total market solution.

Through continuous innovation and a high –tech eco friendly machines Instyle Signs Ltd provides and adds significant value to its customer’s demand, processes and products. Our high quality work in such a short period of time has not only attracted local clients but also the international ones; this proves our capability to delight our customers with high quality services.

We are in need of experienced sales executives who have long term experience in large format printing.
    We also need carpenters and electricians.

Please kindly note we need local Tanzanians ONLY for sales position and Electricians and for Carpenters we need both local and expatriates.

Pls kindly send your applications to: sales@instyle.co.tz