UVCCM NA ZIMWI LA LOWASA Vs SITTA

Yohana mbatizaji, alitengenza njia ya masia, lakini yeye hakuwa masiha.

[h=1]Isaiah 40:3; Mal. 3:1; Matt. 3:3, Prepare the way of the Lord.[/h]
greekprepare.gif
John the Baptist was the greatest of Prophets (Matt. 11:9-11) and the privileged messenger who was sent to prepare the way of the Messiah according to the Word of God. There are four main texts used to verify this:

• "For this is the one referred to by Isaiah the prophet, saying, 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make ready the way of the Lord, make His paths straight!'' (Matt. 3:3).
  • "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. [SUP]2[/SUP]As it is written in Isaiah the prophet, "Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way; [SUP]3[/SUP]The voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make ready the way of the Lord, make His paths straight,'" (Mark 1:1-3).
  • 'This is the one about whom it is written, 'Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way before You,' (Matt. 11:10).
  • "He [John the Baptist] said, 'I am a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way of the Lord,' as Isaiah the prophet said,'" (John 1:23).
Msiwe na wasiwasi, raisi wenu wa moyoni anakuja.

Hivi ufisadi wa lowasa ni kwenye hii richmond au kuna lingine naomba mnijuze tafadhali

Back
Top Bottom