Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Utapeli mwingine kutokea kenya umeingia tena tanzania:

Discussion in 'Kenyan News and Politics' started by Tirus, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Tirus

Tirus Member

Jul 6, 2011
    [FONT=&quot]KWA NINI TUTAPELIWE NA WATU WA MUNGU ?/ WHY SHOULD WE BE FOOLED BY CHURCH LEADERS?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]-What is / Nini maana ya COMPULINK AFRICA? , COMPULINK KENYA? , COMPULINK UGNDA? , COMPULINK TANZANIA?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hello everyone, I trust that all is well with you. Please refer to the above underlined words for the good / bad news relating to COMPULINK in Tanzania[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will describe my doubts numerically:-[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Is this a registered company/ NGO / Church Organization for Computer trainings in Africa? And do they reach the standards required?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As a Tanzanian Compulink Africa came to Tanzania through Kenya being headed by a Kenyan who claim to be a pastor, through this grounds he said to have registered it in Tanzania as COMPULINK TANZANIA.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]My doubts whether this Organization is registered in Tanzania for Computer trainings are due to the following reasons…[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]First they claimed to establish a center for only 3 months then move to another area? That means you won’t get them in the same center after that three months.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Secondly is three (3) months enough for a person to grasp Nine (9) programmes, two hours daily except Saturdays and Sundays where they do not offer trainings?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] ?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Third, they taught and set exams in both swahili and English…is this the standards required? At which office a person will be interviewed in swahili for computer applications? And how about the terminologies?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Fourth, certificates issued on 2/6/20011 to 98 students out of 270 read as Compulink Kenya with the same Grades, I questioned some of them if they were all equal in all exams? Some said no according to their marks… is this certificate valid in Tanzania or Africa in general?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Fifth, is the drop out of students, I came to discover that it was due to poor management…could you imagine 98 issued certificates out of 270[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sixth does it pay tax to Tanzania, it claim to offer free computer training but it charges for registrations ,exams , certificate and graduation????[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Do they fulfill thir objectives in regards to their Constitution?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]One of their objective is giving free computer training programme for the pastors, Government and community resources persons till 2025. Moreover [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helping community to be computer literate by giving free training and working together as residents regardless of age, ethnic origin, ability, sex, belief or political affiliation [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]BUT they charge the community and ready to dismiss or not to issue a certificate to any community resource person who fails to pay admission fee, exam fee, graduation fee…[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Are these people serious to their objectives??[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Why fake promises.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] By revealing one of their fake promises upon registering students… they said to be offering free computer course for any pastor who will bring above 20 students plus 1 computer set…moreover the center which acted as a host will be given 10 computers…..up to this moment nothing have been offered, when questioned he said to be only looking one computer for a host center……Is this a real pastor who doesn’t keep to his promises…..[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Lack of training facilities[/FONT][FONT=&quot]… Could you imagine a center of 270 students with only 9 old model computers…they lack projectors, training manuals…..i wonder how will they go forth??May be they have a hidden agenda behind all this.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]RECENT NEWS:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the same group of people have claimed to have yet registered a new institution under VETA for Computer maintenance within Mwanza which rolls for 6 months…..As for me I don’t advise anybody to go for their training if they cannot stick to their initial objective……[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]By Cyrus T.J Okolah Omolo[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]P.O.BOX 10024 MWANZA[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]P.O.BOX 21897 DAR-ES-SALAAM[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+255-768-684790 , +255-788-887172, +255-713-959834[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]E-MAIL: cyrus_international@yahoo.com[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]SKYPE:cyrus_international[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]These data were collected from March 2011- June 2011 at Kangaye-Tanzania one of their centers. 7[SUP]th[/SUP] Graduation in Tanzania and 88 Graduation in Africa according to their Director who is also a pastor from Kenya.[/FONT]