Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Utafiti kuhusu dawa ya babu wa loliondo

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by victor11, Mar 25, 2011.

1. v

victor11 Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Hi all.
    I have done some quick study to ascertain myself if kikombe cha babu works or not. Kinemo and Mercy sent us some literature to go through and by doing that, it came to my understanding that this plant contains for ingredients namely carissol, lupeol, amyrin and oleuropein.

Fortunately, structures of these compounds are known already and therefore can be subjected to modern drug discovery methods. I decided to dock all four compounds to known HIV drug targets which are reverse trancriptase, protease and intergrase.

The firsrt three compounds bound tightly to allosteric receptor of reverse transcriptase, the one utlized by nevirapine and had affinity to the receptor than nevirapine and effavirenz. oleuropein did not bind anywhere since it is water soluble.

I went further and docked all four to the protease enzyme and again the forst three bound to the enzyme in the similar pocket to those used by existing drugs with more zeal. Docking these drugs to the integrase enzyme, the first three compounds were simply outliers, which means they did not interact with the enzyme but oleuropein docked in the enzyme in the allosteric receptor.

I was amazed on the Babu's drug wonder. Having three molecules that can hit two receptors of reverse transcriptase and protease at once is a dream prospect for most scientists and the fourth complementing them by binding the integrase target in a single cup. Which means, if this plant is developed into the drug, the current HIV regimen with so many drugs will become irrelevant. I know these molecules may also hit other targets which are not yet characterized and validated.

And more, the first three compounds have a sterol nucleus and therefore, they are lipophilic.

This is very important because it enables these compounds to penetrate to the HIV hiding areas where the current drugs have no access and it can also treat CNS viral infection.

I am of course preparing a manuscript to publish my findings. I know there are people who attach Babu's cup to divine miracles which is very important. What I can also add to this is that the drugs work in a scientifically scientifically sound reasoning and while people should keep on going to loliondo, I think my friends at the Pharmacognosy departments should start something. I am ready to cooperate in case my contribution is needed.

In the mean time, I my studies on the influence of these compounds are underway and I will keep you informed.

Thanks.

Hildebert

2. v

victor11 Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Worth reading it.

3. Asprin

Asprin JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Aisee! Si nchedho! Mi confused sasa!

4. pangalashaba

pangalashaba JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    wataalamu wameanza kutupa moyo jamani. hawa kina mwingira,kakobe na wazushi wengine wanaojitahidi kwa nguvu zao zote kumponda babu waache. someni hichi kipande cha hilderbert "I know there arepeople who attach Babu's cup to divine miracles which is very important. What I can also add to this is that the drugs work in a scientifically scientifically sound reasoning and while people should keep on going to loliondo, I think myfriends at the Pharmacognosy departments should start something". mwisho wa kucopy na kupaste.

5. PakaJimmy

PakaJimmy JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Sijaelewa kwa kiasi kikubwa utafiti wako maana nomenclature imekaa kitaaluma zaidi.

Ila nimegundua kama umeona mwanga fulani wa dalili za uwepo wa kemikali katika mmea wa Babu ambazo zinaweza kucombat virusi!
    Nadhani hatimaye utatoa maelezo kamili ya kiswahili ya ugunduzi huu, ambao huenda ukaleta shock kwa dunia!
    Kila la heri na mafanikio mema!

6. s

sawabho JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Remember that Babu didn't undergo such complications which you are mentioning; and as I know he has never even thought of your science. So, why are you interfering on Babu's affair by pretending to come with too many "compounds" and "enzymes" . So long as as the Kikombe heals people in its natural way, I think Babu should continue holding its copyright.

7. S

Strategizt Senior Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Safi sana Scientists clap clap!!!! huenda kweli hii dawa inatipu pia ki-sciece na babu kasema ameotesha ili kulinda copyright!

Wanascience ifanyie kasi tupunguze msongamano huko Loliondo kikubwa ni watu kupona. Kama inatolewa Loliondo na babu au na wanasayansi wamefuatilia kitabibu waka-find out inatibu yote ni Majaliwa ya Mwenyezi Mungu.

Vyuo vya science hapa Tanzania i.e Muhimbili,Kairuki, etc., NIMRI, TACAIDS join your efforts:drum:

8. J

Jasho la Damu JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    HAYA SASA I EXPECT CONDOMS WILL BE IN BLACK MARKET, TACAIDS n OTHER INSTITUES WILL COLLAPSE.

9. badbrain

badbrain Member

Mar 25, 2011
    sikiliza nyie babu ni mchungaji mimi nasoma karibu na kanisa lake sasa mnapo ongea upuuzi nashangaa babu kajulia wapi sayansi kama si sir GOD.babu hakai loliondo anakaa samunge sawa wakubwa wilaya ya ngorongoro

10. d

dizzle1 Member

Mar 25, 2011
    PUNGUZA KUKURUPUKA NYIE WA TZ WAZEMBE MNATAKA LIPELEKA WAPI TAIFA ILI?HUYO MTAALAM ALITAKA KUONYESHA JINSI GANI DAWA YA BABU INAVYO FANYA KAZI NA SIO KUPONDA DAWA AMEFANYA UTAFITI KUTOKANA NA ELIMU YAKE NDIO AKAJA NA HAYO MATOKEO UNACHOMPONDA NINI?SOMETIME UWE UNAJARIBU KUFIKILIA KABLA YA KU POST IZO PUMBA ZAKO KWN MTANDAO WA WATU MAKINI KAMA HUU.....KWA HIZO PUMBA WALA HUJAMKATISHA TAMAA HUYO MTAALAM...NENDA KASOME UPUNGUZE UJINGA.

BY DIzzle
    FROM UDOM

11. ndetichia

ndetichia JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    jaman jaman jaman kw hyo AMREF itakorupts bs babu ambi nomaa

12. StaffordKibona

StaffordKibona JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Babu alisema kuwa dawa hiyo inatibu kutokana na neno aliloomba lkwa Mungu wala sio swala la mode of action. Vile vile tusubiri utafiti wa jinsi inavyoweza kuua Mycobacteria tuberculosis.

13. pascaldaudi

pascaldaudi JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Acha uzushi wewe, hujui hata kekule wa chemistry naye aliota??? Labda kama hujasoma sayansi sawa, lakini hiyo ndiyo habari!!! Mtafiti mi namsapoti asilimia 100. Hiyo dawa lazima iwe na baking za kisayansi.

Ushahidi wa mambo ya kekule ni hii hapa

The structure of benzene was a recurring problem throughout most of the 19th century. The first step toward solving this problem was taken by Friedrich August Kekule in 1865. (Kekule's interest in the structure of organic compounds may have resulted from the fact that he first enrolled at the University of Giessen as a student of architecture.) One day, while dozing before a fire, Kekule dreamed of long rows of atoms twisting in a snakelike motion until one of the snakes seized hold of its own tail. This dream led Kekule to propose that benzene consists of a ring of six carbon atoms with alternating CC single bonds and C=C double bonds. Because there are two ways in which these bonds can alternate, Kekule proposed that benzene was a mixture of two compounds in equilibrium. source http://www.kentchemistry.com/links/organic/Benzene.htm

14. Mjanga

Mjanga JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    the scientist is supposed to bring fourth clear explanation on how he/she did the research, where! I am Not convinced with the explanations given! though it is a good start yet we need a sounding proof! it is too early..!

15. kipindupindu

kipindupindu JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Mwanzo mzuri! tunatakiwa kutafuta facts kabla ya kusema dawa ya babu inatibu.
    Mkuu you still have a long way to go kwa sababu kuna mambo kama "athari za dawa kwenye mwili" na" athari za mwili kwenye dawa" na hii huwa tofauti kati ya watu tofauti au kati ya panya,nguruwe na binadamu.hivyo uwepo wa component zenye uwezo wa kuangamiza retrovirus kwenye dawa ya babu hauwezi kutafsiriwa kuwa ni dawa.

16. Zipuwawa

Zipuwawa JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    kwanza mmekunywa dawa au maneno tu nendeni mkanywe dawa

17. Eeka Mangi

Eeka Mangi JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Chuo gani pale vile! Dogodigo ama?

18. Eeka Mangi

Eeka Mangi JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Mimi ningekuwa mmoja wa viongozi wa wizara ya afya! What I could do ni kuandaa wagonjwa kama 10 hv kwa kila aina ya ugonjwa anaosema Mchungaji anatibu kwa kikombe kimoja. Serekali igharimikie hawa watu iwapeleke pale. Wanywe dawa theni warudie hivyo hivyo kwa set kama tano hivi. Wawaweke kwenye uangalizi kwa kipindi fulani huku wakiwafuatilia kwa karibu. Then after a certain time watoe majibu kuwa ni wangapi wapepona ama hawajapona. Mimi nafikiri bila kuwa na ushahidi wa nani kapona na nani hajapona uko kinadharia zaidi kuliko kiutafiti.
    I might be wrong but that is the angle am thinking kuondoa tashwishi!

19. IT Guru

IT Guru JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    indeed it is. Ila hii ungeipeleka kwenye jukwaa la madaktar ndio ungepata michango na ushaur zaidi

20. simplemind

simplemind JF-Expert Member

Mar 25, 2011
    With all due respect its only proper Mr Hildebert you gave brief resume (profession ,organization you work for etc) in addition to your initial findings,

Thanks