Usipocheka huna bandama (wengu)

aduwilly

JF-Expert Member
Mar 11, 2009
Vichaa watatu waliamua kutoroka hospitalini Mirembe kwenda dodoma mjini wakiwa wamepeana majukumu tofauti tofauti, kichaa mmoja jukumu lake lilikuwa ni kuhesabu magorofa yote yaliyopo mjini, wa pili kazi ni kuhesabu magari yote yanayopita barabara kuu na watatu ni kuhakikisha kama wenzake wamepata majibu sahihi au wamefoji ili wawahi kumaliza, basi walipofika mjini .....*some text are missing*......

Vichaa watatu waliamua kutoroka hospitalini Mirembe kwenda dodoma mjini wakiwa wamepeana majukumu tofauti tofauti, kichaa mmoja jukumu lake lilikuwa ni kuhesabu magorofa yote yaliyopo mjini, wa pili kazi ni kuhesabu magari yote yanayopita barabara kuu na watatu ni kuhakikisha kama wenzake wamepata majibu sahihi au wamefoji ili wawahi kumaliza, basi walipofika mjini .....*some text are missing*......

si ajabu wa tatu unayehakikisha wenzako hawafoji data

kichaa wa tatu akamua kutunza repot yake kwenye pc bila kujua akajikuta ameiandika kwenye jukwaa la joke basi bwana wakati anaifanyia editing ghafla umeme uka........

mi sijaelewa nomeoną tu kozungu kibovu tu... "some text are missing"

Who told u, ask Dr. Ulimboka 2 teach u da names of human being organs coz it seems dat u knw nothing concerning zem

Nonsense! I don't need to ask someone about it, I know what am talking, stop arguing
for something you don't even know. For your information I'm a medical personnel and
I know the anatomy and physiology of human being. Bandama in English is called Pancreas,
it is a gland organ in the digestive system and endocrine system of vertebrates. It produces
several important hormones, including insulin, glucagon, somatostatin, and pancreatic polypeptide.
And wengu is called Spleen, this is an organ similar in structure to a large lymph node, the spleen
acts primarily as a blood filter. The spleen plays important roles in regard to red blood cells and
the immune system. It is located in the left upper quadrant of the abdomen. I think now you know
the different between them…

Nonsense! I don't need to ask someone about it, I know what am talking, stop arguing
for something you don’t even know. For your information I'm a medical personnel and
I know the anatomy and physiology of human being. Bandama in English is called Pancreas,
it is a gland organ in the digestive system and endocrine system of vertebrates. It produces
several important hormones, including insulin, glucagon, somatostatin, and pancreatic polypeptide.
And wengu is called Spleen, this is an organ similar in structure to a large lymph node, the spleen
acts primarily as a blood filter. The spleen plays important roles in regard to red blood cells and
the immune system. It is located in the left upper quadrant of the abdomen. I think now you know
the different between them…

Sijui atarudi?

3 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom