Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Usher Files For Divorce!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrities Forum' started by Ab-Titchaz, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Ab-Titchaz

Ab-Titchaz Content Manager Staff Member

Jun 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

Usher has filed for divorce from wife Tameka Foster Raymond.

The R & B star filed the petition Friday in Superior Court in Atlanta, court records show. The couple, who got married in August 2007, have two sons together, Usher Raymond V, 18 months, and Naviyd, 6 months.

Usher, 30, and his wife of nearly two years, 38, have been leading separate lives for months. The singer has been away from home often recording his next record in Las Vegas, one source says. "He's done his best to keep Tameka away," says the source.

Another source told PEOPLE that Tameka has been focusing on keeping her family happy.

The night before Usher filed for divorce, his wife was spotted at a screening of Eddie Murphy's new movie, Imagine That in Atlanta with the couple's eldest son, and two of her sons from her first husband. Tameka, who was wearing a gray shirt, tight jeans and high heels, "was happy and smiling," says an onlooker.

The night his divorce papers were filed, Usher spent a low-key night at the Los Angeles club MyHouse. He arrived late and came in through the back then was seated at a table where he spent time with a few friends chatting and drinking. The singer, who was smiling and talkative, seemed to be in a good, but mellow mood.

Calls to the singer's rep were not immediately returned.

2. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Who didn't see this coming?

3. Killuminati

Killuminati JF-Expert Member

Jun 14, 2009
    I didnt

4. kui

kui JF-Expert Member

Jun 15, 2009
    True, true

5. kui

kui JF-Expert Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Jamani, she even had a plastic surgery and almost died...and I guess it was for him!

6. Nyani Ngabu

Jun 15, 2009
    Well,...then you must not be up to speed with celebrity news

7. J

Jasusi JF-Expert Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Nyani,'
    Next time vijana mnataka kuona zungumzeni na sisi wazee. Tutawapa neno la busara. You cannot be 30 and marry someone who is 38. Mnakwenda wapi?

8. Killuminati

Killuminati JF-Expert Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Didnt quite get you mkuu but poa tu.

9. kui

kui JF-Expert Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Walioana mapema zaidi, plus...

Age aint nothing but a number, ni huku bongo ndo kwenye matatizo na umri lakini wenzetu walioendelea hawaangalii hilo mradi watu wamependana. And some marriages with that kind of age difference, survive.

10. Nyani Ngabu

Jun 15, 2009
    Ekzaktli! Ndio maana nikauliza rhetorically who didn't see it coming....

11. Nyani Ngabu

Jun 15, 2009
    Well...yes and no. It is more common the other way round...older man and younger woman.

Tamika is approaching menopause if she isn't (menoupasal) already. Ursh is in his prime. It's just a bad match up....

12. Sikonge

Sikonge JF-Expert Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Girlfriend Was "Locked Up" Like Akon

July 27. 2007

It has been revealed that singer Usher's fiancée, who left her husband and three kids to be with him, has a criminal past.
    I'm not surprised at this news. Something was telling me to check online, but I didn't, because I was too busy. But somebody else did.
    I thought that regarding her because the level of manipulation and conniving his fiancée is displaying, had to have gotten her into trouble at some point.
    His fiancée, Tameka Foster, 38, was arrested for theft and separately welfare fraud.
    [​IMG]
    Dude, I hope you have a prenup. Not because she is an ex-con, because after people do their jail time and are truly reformed, no one should hold that against them.
    But considering Tamkea has a penchant for theft, has wreaked havoc in your personal and professional life, alienated and extricated most of your longtime family, friends and business associates, I am of the belief that she is not reformed.
    I couldn't dream of doing that to someone I was dating, let alone marrying. Would any of you reading the site do the above-mentioned things to someone you claim you care about.
    People who truly care about you, try to help you build bridges, not burn them.
    So far Usher has offended his fans that are his bread and butter, numerous writers, a prominent DJ (Tom Joyner, who said he threatened to beat him up over talking about his fiancée Tameka) a radio personality (Wendy Williams), publicists, and most of all, his mom, who was his loyal manager of 10 years, helping him build everything he has, that if he is not careful and things go wrong with Tameka, she just might take. PRENUP.
    You could go from singing "My Boo" to being broke.
    [​IMG]
    My question is, is it worth offending all these people, especially your mamma. And where will your career be without your fans. You can't do this singer thing without them. You do realize that.
    You can't have a cart without the horse, as who will carry the cart along and take it places. You can't do that on your own.
    Be careful of people who egg you on to do destructive things. There are better ways to handle offenses than threatening physical violence and Joyner, just like everyone else is entitled to their opinion.
    Though I have not seen the movie, only the trailer and a couple clips on TV, why does this situation bring to memory Misery?

Mhhh, kumbe haka KATHEE kalikuwa ni Kakibaka.... Loo!!! Ndege mjanja...

13. kui

kui JF-Expert Member

Jun 15, 2009
    What am saying is, Some relationships work.

14. WomanOfSubstance

WomanOfSubstance JF-Expert Member

Jun 15, 2009
    TOO MANY QUESTIONS -
    Huu ni mfano mzuri wa jinsi watu wanavyojiingiza kwenye ndoa bila kujua maana ya ndoa ni nini.
    -Kijana mdogo, mtanashati, mwenye kila potential kuja kuangukia hapo! Binafsi nilishangaa kidogo when the couple got tied down in marriage lakini kipendacho roho.
    -Watoto wawili in no time! I feel for the babies.

15. Pakawa

Pakawa JF-Expert Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Age matters alot sio kwa wote lakini katika ndoa nyingi age difference inachangia katika kuleta migogoro ndani ya nyumba. Ipo mifano mingi sana ya ndoa zenye matatizo kwa sababu ya age difference.

16. WomanOfSubstance

Jun 15, 2009
    Binafsi sidhani kinacholeta migogoro ni hiyo age difference.Age difference inatumiwa kama sababu ya kutaka kufanya chochote tofauti na matarajio ya awali.Kila ndoa ina changamoto na pale hakuna tofauti ya umri, wahusika watakomaa kufuta tofauti zao au kukubaliana kutofautiana.

17. Nyani Ngabu

Jun 15, 2009
    Yes and no. Wakati mwingine tofauti ya kiumri ikiwa kubwa kunakuwa na migogoro.
    Ila migogoro ya wanandoa waijuao ni wanandoa wenyewe tu. Sisi wengine tutabaki ku speculate tu.

18. Binti Maringo

Binti Maringo JF-Expert Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Marriage is overated.........it doesnt matter mwanamke mkubwa au mdogo...Miye my aunty is older than myuncle for 5 years na bado wanadunda huu ni mwaka wao wa 35 wa ndoa......

19. WomanOfSubstance

Jun 15, 2009
    Kama mwanaume anatafuta kupeperukia kwingine, ndipo utaanza kusikia ohh mwanamke mwenye mkubwa kunizidi.Wakati wanatafutana..huyohuyo mwanaume mwenye umri mdogo utakuta ndiye alikuwa king'anga'nizi na kuimba kwa sauti kuwa AGE AINT NOTHN BUT A NUMBER!

20. Nyani Ngabu

Jun 15, 2009
    Women never cheat.....it's always the men....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9vt1Acw40]YouTube - Cheaters - Sister gets caught up with her "White Boyfriend"[/ame]