USHAONA HILI? inapotokea mtu anaanza mada au kuchangia.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hii siyo mada ya kujishaua bali kurekebisha tabia.
Anayetaka kujishaua aanzisha mada yake!

The most insignificant people are the most apt to sneer at others. They have no hope of rising in their own self esteem but by lowering their neighbors.

The most insignificant people are the most apt to sneer at others. They have no hope of rising in their own self esteem but by lowering their neighbors.

Living in JF and get famous is very easy... But to be an icon,a mentor to new comers, it will cost you,tons of steel in your mind....

GeeCee huo ucelebrity embu wape wanaouhitaji bana. . .maana watu hawana hata raha.

Wewe you are one of my mentors... In actual fact you are my mentor.... Lizzy.. You are the best....not of all times in JF... But in these late years...

Kwahiyo kujitosheleza kwangu ni mkwara kwa wengine?
No wonder wenye matatizo yao wananilaumu mimi!!!

oops! Povu...
Si kweli, hakuna anayekulaumu kwa matatizoye.
Ama kuhusu kujitosheleza, huko hujafika bado. Thats why nasema ni mkwara. Sawasawa?

Wewe you are one of my mentors... In actual fact you are my mentor.... Lizzy.. You are the best....not of all times in JF... But in these late years...

Ohhh i'm glad to hear that GeeCee. . .Thank you.

How is the weekend anyway?

Ohhh i'm glad to hear that GeeCee. . .Thank you.

How is the weekend anyway?

Not bad... Thanks for asking... Though I should let you know that,I utilize weekends by sipping liquor in the evening Lizzy..

Not bad... Thanks for asking... Though I should let you know that,I utilize weekends by sipping liquor in the evening Lizzy..
That's not a bad way to spend you friday night. . .as long as you are no trouble to others ofcourse.

That's not a bad way to spend you friday night. . .as long as you are no trouble to others ofcourse.

I am not at all.. And besides...as you per your understanding about me... Niko ......... So it's like that...

Vipi wewe lakini...

I am not at all.. And besides...as you per your understanding about me... Niko ......... So it's like that...

Vipi wewe lakini...
Yeahh you do seem kinda cool!!

Hhhmm mimi nipo tu. . .nishaanza kuwa busy asubuhi hii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom