US military school taught soldiers to wage a "total war" against Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamba la Nyoka

JF-Expert Member
May 1, 2007
[h=2]US military school taught soldiers to wage a "total war" against Islam[/h]

When the Defense Department wasn’t blowing billions on failed machinery and weapons of war, the Pentagon was paying a US Army lieutenant colonel to indoctrinate servicemen with the notion that the entire Islam religion should be eradicated worldwide.
Army Lt. Col. Matthew A. Dooley no longer lectures members of the Armed Forces at the Defense Department’s Joint Forces Staff College, but he is still a part of the school’s faculty, reports Wired. This week the website reveals that the former instructor is under investigation by the military but, while he remains on the books, they have published material from recently uncovered training materials that were once used in the decorated soldier’s military-mandated classes.
According to documents used in those lectures, Dooley demanded that the US military must engage in a “total war” against Islam in order to maintain security for America.
“By conservative estimates,” 10 percent of the world’s Muslims, “a staggering 140 million people … hate everything you stand for and will never coexist with you, unless you submit [to Islam],” Dooley told servicemen expected to rise in the ranks of the US military.
“Your oath as a professional soldier forces you to pick a side here,” said Dooley — who also suggested that a “total war” against the widespread religion might be the only thing that would protect the future of America.
The news of the military’s past practices of encouraging a cultural and religious war are not entirely new — in fact, Wired reported last month that the Pentagon pulled the plug on the program as per the direct orders of General Martin Dempsey. Only now, however, have documents actually used in the college been made available.
Scouring a .pdf copy of a presentation offered up by Lr. Col. Dooley called “A Counter-Jihad Op Design Model,” it is revealed that the leading soldier said to his pupils that “some actions offered for consideration here will be seen as not ‘politically correct’ in the eyes of many, both inside and outside the United States.” In case his students lacked the attention span to sift through the pages of his presentation, Dooley explains his warning with direct parenthetical notation declaring that his insistence on having “Islam reduced to cult status” might not sit well with all members of the military.
Other quasi-controversial opinions introduced in his classroom include “taking war to a civilian population wherever necessary.” Lt. Col. Dempsey recalls “the historical precedents of Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima [and] Nagasaki” as examples that may need to be invoked once again.
When he wasn’t offering up his own examples of how to introduce a war to the rest of the world, Dooley relied on the aid of others to open up debates in his classroom. Those discussions included presentations such as Former FBI employee John Guandolo’s paper, “Usual Responses from the Enemy When Presented With the Truth.” In it, Guandolo warns Dooley’s students that “it is a permanent command in Islam for Muslims to hate and despise Jews and Christians.” In another instance, former professor Serge Trifkovic lectured students via video with a curriculum that included footage that supposedly proves that US President Barack Obama is a Muslim.
On their part, Wired reports that “the commanders, lieutenant colonels, captains and colonels who sat in Dooley’s classroom, listening to the inflammatory material week after week, have now moved into higher-level assignments throughout the US military.”

source:
US military school taught soldiers to wage a "total war" against Islam — RT Comments

yes-just as terrorists declared war (Jihad) on US and other western nations-
to me its a fair reprisal

yes-just as terrorists declared war (Jihad) on US and other western nations-
to me its a fair reprisal
wewe ujeuri wako haupiti wa Firaun ! Wakati anazama na jeshi ndipo alipokiri 'Hakika M'Mungu ni Mmoja ! Na Uislaam ni dini ya haki !

wewe ujeuri wako haupiti wa Firaun ! Wakati anazama na jeshi ndipo alipokiri 'Hakika M'Mungu ni Mmoja ! Na Uislaam ni dini ya haki !
kwa hio maneno ya huyo firauni alioyosema kuwa Mungu ni mmoja na uislam ni dini ya haki ndo kwako/wengine imekuwa basis ya dini na imani yenu?

kwa hio maneno ya huyo firauni alioyosema kuwa Mungu ni mmoja na uislam ni dini ya haki ndo kwako/wengine imekuwa basis ya dini na imani yenu?
M'Mungu aliahidi kuwa 'Mfalme' huyo atabaki duniani ili kuwa 'onyo' na 'ishara' kwa wale waliotangaza vita dhidi ya dini ya ALLAH SWT

why not read the Koran and decide for yourself or google using relevant keywords to get relevant passages?

why should i read a whole Kuran when you can feed me with pertinent info plus it will take me forever to grasp the quran lingo....why does islam or muslim faithfuls proclaim jihad on each and evry of there objectives? Is suicide bombing in the Kuran scripts? Are 72 virgins a reality or it is a the crafty work of American scribes? Why do areas with a muslim presence happen to be hotspots world over?

why should i read a whole Kuran when you can feed me with pertinent info plus it will take me forever to grasp the quran lingo....why does islam or muslim faithfuls proclaim jihad on each and evry of there objectives? Is suicide bombing in the Kuran scripts? Are 72 virgins a reality or it is a the crafty work of American scribes? Why do areas with a muslim presence happen to be hotspots world over?
Ndo maana ukaambiwa tafuta Kitabu usome ! Hayo unayosema umeyapata wapi ? Quran inasema, peponi kuna mito ya asali na maziwa (hakuna anae hoji hili !) kisha inasema Wanaume watazawadiwa Wanawake 'waliotakaswa' (jiulize mkeo kapitiwa na wangapi kabla yako ?) na kama una amini peponi kuna maisha, je wanaume wataishi bila wanawake !?

Islam is violent or what? Someone feed me with facts.

Boko haram na Al Qaeda ni utabiri wa Salman Rushdi katika kitabu chake cha satanic verse. Hawa jamaa wa Boko haram huuwa bila huruma kwa jina la dini yao na hakuna hata kemeo kutoka OIC wala huko Uarabuni. sasa wewe hapo una elewa nini ?

au unapata picha gani kuhusu Boko haram na Al Qaeda kuuwa watu bila huruma? hebu fikiria mtu mwenye akiri timamu na kuamini mungu anenda katika nyumba ya Ibada na kuwauwa wanafunnzi wakiwa ktk ibada au waumini wa kikristo wakiwa kanisani?

sasa ngoja mmarekani achome quaran tuu ona wasilamu duniani kote wanavyoandamana na kuchoma bendera za marekani na Israel.

Ndo maana ukaambiwa tafuta Kitabu usome ! Hayo unayosema umeyapata wapi ? Quran inasema, peponi kuna mito ya asali na maziwa (hakuna anae hoji hili !) kisha inasema Wanaume watazawadiwa Wanawake 'waliotakaswa' (jiulize mkeo kapitiwa na wangapi kabla yako ?) na kama una amini peponi kuna maisha, je wanaume wataishi bila wanawake !?

please be an ambassador to your faith and feed it to me, the last i checked a quran it was written in semitic/amharic...i cant make reading it though there are different versions. Mayb its against your religion so al let it slide buh i miss a point when one blows himself up and claims he is heaven bound with 72 virgins.
Disclaimer: despite my views am a Respector of religion.

Boko haram na Al Qaeda ni utabiri wa Salman Rushdi katika kitabu chake cha satanic verse. Hawa jamaa wa Boko haram huuwa bila huruma kwa jina la dini yao na hakuna hata kemeo kutoka OIC wala huko Uarabuni. sasa wewe hapo una elewa nini ?

au unapata picha gani kuhusu Boko haram na Al Qaeda kuuwa watu bila huruma? hebu fikiria mtu mwenye akiri timamu na kuamini mungu anenda katika nyumba ya Ibada na kuwauwa wanafunnzi wakiwa ktk ibada au waumini wa kikristo wakiwa kanisani?

sasa ngoja mmarekani achome quaran tuu ona wasilamu duniani kote wanavyoandamana na kuchoma bendera za marekani na Israel.

thats more like it in a condensed form and it leaves me worried. I find the religion somehow wanting but ofcourse i cant judge, i need the understanding why one would be inspired to kill n feel he has done a heroic thing....

Hakuna asiyejua kuwa uislam ni adui no1 kwa marekani,ndio maana wana halalisha vitu ambavyo uislam umevikataza ushoga

Hakuna asiyejua kuwa uislam ni adui no1 kwa marekani,ndio maana wana halalisha vitu ambavyo uislam umevikataza ushoga

hiyo sio ukweli kwa sababu hata dini ya kikristo hairuhusu ushoga ndio maana makanisa kama ya kikatoliki yanapinga kabisa kitu kama hiki.. tatizo waislam wanaona kua uislam ndio dini pekee watu wengine wote ambao sio waislam ni makafir sio... sidhani kama dini ya kiislam inaruhusu mtu kuchukua sheria mkononi na kwenda kulipua kwa mabomu watoto wadogo, wanawake na watu wasio kua na hatia

thats more like it in a condensed form and it leaves me worried. I find the religion somehow wanting but ofcourse i cant judge, i need the understanding why one would be inspired to kill n feel he has done a heroic thing....
Uislaam unasema, ukiua mtu mmoja ni sawa na kuua ulimwengu mzima, pia usiue mwanao kwa njaa au utajiri !
Pamoja na yote yanayosemwa juu ya Uislaam, bado ni dini inayokuwa kwa kasi Duniani haswa Ulaya ! Ndio maana wako bize kuzuia ishara zake (kama kupiga marufuku hijabu)

Mbona sisi kila siku tunaenda kuwatembelea huko Marekani kuomba favor zao...kwanini tusikubali na mafundisho yao? Baniani mbaya kiatu chake dawa, au tumesahau?

hiyo sio ukweli kwa sababu hata dini ya kikristo hairuhusu ushoga ndio maana makanisa kama ya kikatoliki yanapinga kabisa kitu kama hiki.. tatizo waislam wanaona kua uislam ndio dini pekee watu wengine wote ambao sio waislam ni makafir sio... sidhani kama dini ya kiislam inaruhusu mtu kuchukua sheria mkononi na kwenda kulipua kwa mabomu watoto wadogo, wanawake na watu wasio kua na hatia
Uislaam ndio dini pekee ya haki mbele ya M'Mungu, hayo sio maoni ni aya !
Unaweza kutoa andiko lolote linalosema 'kajilipueni' ? Au umekariri ngojera ?

please be an ambassador to your faith and feed it to me, the last i checked a quran it was written in semitic/amharic...i cant make reading it though there are different versions. Mayb its against your religion so al let it slide buh i miss a point when one blows himself up and claims he is heaven bound with 72 virgins.
Disclaimer: despite my views am a Respector of religion.
unaweza google -qur'an swahili version/ali muhsin barwan.
Hebu tupe hiyo aya ya hao bikira 72. Au umedakia tu nyimbo maarufu ambayo huijui maana yake !?

i tell you the whole excerpt has a psychotic face. Let me confine it to Boko Haram and the suffix....'stans'. East Africa has a lesser violent form of Islam except for Somalia. What irks me, is dat sheikhs preach this and in some cases play masterminds to this bloody unfoldings. The same sheikhs again are the first to condemn acts of suicide bombing; pretty much conflicting but how will they be honest if its in there scripture that going suicidal is heroic and as a reward you get 72 virgins?
Mpaka sasa mnajifanya hamjui Somalia kunatafutwa nini !
Unawezaje kumpa madhara adui yako anaetumia ndege zisizo na rubani !?
Hili la bikira 72 mnalipata wapi ? Hebu tujulisheni ni Qur'an ipi mnaitumia nyie yenye hiyo aya !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom