Urithi Wa Madaraka, Ya Misri Na Tunisia Tanzania Ni Sawa?

Muke Ya Muzungu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 17, 2009
Nilikuwa napitia Koments za hawa waingereza nikaliona hili hapa na kuamua kushare nanyi. Je ni kweli 15% ya uongozi Tanzania ni wa kurithi? Na kama wamerithisha je ni nani hao walorithishwa maradaraka

Source:Davos 2012: Day two, as it happened | Business | guardian.co.uk

Currently, 15% of Tanzania government leadership is made of sons and daughters of those that once ruled or still in power. I see Tanzania in the line of Tunisia and Egypt very soon, and won’t lose sleep if this man is ousted, we just don’t want him in America. UK, you can have him.

Our cabinet secretaries take subway, their ministers in expensive land cruisers. Not with our tax dollars.

I learn't through secret channels that one of his associates transported a Range rover in a cargo plane to Tanzania
Then go around and say “Hand to Mouth”???????? Comment from a whole president to his fellow world leaders? can he ask himself why??? Davos main goal is to discuss Euro crisis not African problems and this president should have known that, because at the end of the day he will be leaving bare handed

Hivi, does it count hata kama mtu katumia tu juhudi zake binafsi, na bahati mbaya tu inatokea kwamba mzazi au wazazi wake wali wai kuwa viongozi? Kama ni hivyo, basi ili uweka sustainability, inabidi wakija viongozi wapya, na wao italazimika kuwazuia watoto wao wasiingie katika siasa miaka ya huko mbeleni.

Kwa mtazamo wangu, ni muhimu tukateganisha baina ya juhudi binafsi za mtu na ile hali ya kubebwa bebwa kupewa vyeo kwa sababu baba au mama yako yupo madarakani. Mtu kama Hussein Mwinyi ni juhudi zake binafsi.

Ni msomi mzuri, na ameingia kwenye siasa za nchi hii baada ya mzazi wake kustaafu, vinginevyo hakuwa anashiriki siasa kwa namna yoyote wakati mzazi wake alipokuwa madarakani. Na mifano mingine ni mingi.

Nilikuwa napitia Koments za hawa waingereza nikaliona hili hapa na kuamua kushare nanyi. Je ni kweli 15% ya uongozi Tanzania ni wa kurithi? Na kama wamerithisha je ni nani hao walorithishwa maradaraka

Source:Davos 2012: Day two, as it happened | Business | guardian.co.uk

Currently, 15% of Tanzania government leadership is made of sons and daughters of those that once ruled or still in power. I see Tanzania in the line of Tunisia and Egypt very soon, and won't lose sleep if this man is ousted, we just don't want him in America. UK, you can have him.

Our cabinet secretaries take subway, their ministers in expensive land cruisers. Not with our tax dollars.

I learn't through secret channels that one of his associates transported a Range rover in a cargo plane to Tanzania
Then go around and say "Hand to Mouth"???????? Comment from a whole president to his fellow world leaders? can he ask himself why??? Davos main goal is to discuss Euro crisis not African problems and this president should have known that, because at the end of the day he will be leaving bare handed
wapi umetoa maneno hayo mekundu? uzushi mtupu. Yaani saa nane usiku unaacha kulala ili kutunga uongo siyo. kawaida lakini kwa less minded kama wewe.

Back
Top Bottom