Wana JF ni vizuri kujua hili please, Subject: FW: BREAST CANCER-NEW INFO(bottle) U R G E N T WARN ALL WOMEN.... Bottled water in your car.....very dangerous!!!! This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show and said this same exact thing. This has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia . A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. The Doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know and be aware and just might save us!!!! The heat causes toxins from the plastic toleak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!!! LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE, MOTHER, SISTER or DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE.