Unlock your Tigo modem here for free

Jus post your IMEI and i'll post you the UNLOCK CODE right here or through PM if you prefer. How to go about after th@? Insert any other SIM in your modem and it will ask for a unlock code and you just insert it and voilla, take a laid back stance and enjoy your carrier-free DIVORCED AND HAPPILY SINGLE ready to mingle modem!!
Gotta question? post a comment and liking post doesn't ask for much.:msela:

Daah kaka mi nishida moja nisaidie niweze kunlock modem. Ya AIRTEL huawei E173

ndugu yangu mie nnazo inlock na flash code ila sijui nizifanyie nini? kuweza ku unlock hizooo

Jus post your IMEI and i'll post you the UNLOCK CODE right here or through PM if you prefer. How to go about after th@? Insert any other SIM in your modem and it will ask for a unlock code and you just insert it and voilla, take a laid back stance and enjoy your carrier-free DIVORCED AND HAPPILY SINGLE ready to mingle modem!!
Gotta question?0 post a comment and liking post doesn't ask for much.:msela:

Thanks for your information. There are lot of methods available to unlock huawei modem. But i have chosen unlock code method. I got unlock code from this site Mobileunlocksolutions.com then unlocked my huawei modem easily.

Please can any one help me decorde my tigo modern ... Please Am from Ghana.

Hello bro. I am from Ghana and I have tigo modern which I want to use it as universal modern but ask me of password.. Please need ur help.

Eeh kaaazi kweli kweli... Hii kitu tayari ipo hapa. Na kuna thread tulianzisha kuwafundisha watu namna ya ku-unlock modem hizi... Mkuu karibu sana jukwaani.

ni kweli but si mbaya wakiendelea kurudia rudia vitu usefull kama hivi. . .kwani watu husahau thrads za zamani

Please help me unlock my tigo modem ....
model:Es303s-1
IMEI:868988013322844

THANK YOU

Si kila modem una unlock kwa kuweka unlock codes tuu. Tena kupata unlock code si kazi, zipo code generators nyingi free

Back
Top Bottom