United Kingdom Yaelemewa na Wabeba Boksi!!

Indians residing in Tanzania are sucessful because of hard work and personal sacrifice.
They don't waste their valuable time singing "Bongo flavor" all day!
UDOM is by far the best varsity in all E. Africa.
No indian was linked with EPA whatsoever.
Nkulo went to UCLA, Nagu-UDSM, May be Nchimbi is the one with Masters and PhD from non-accredited online university.

Vote CCM

I SUSPECT YOU AN EUNUCH INDIAN SEARCHING FOR A STRONG MAN TO UNBLOCK YOUR FARTING WINDPIPE.UNFORTUNATELY,YOU CAME TO A WRONG PLACE.AND EVEN IF YOU WERE AT A RIGHT PLACE,WHO WOULD WANT TO TOUCH A KSHUDRA (the lowest caste,the untouchable in the Indian segregative caste system).

UKIONA MDOSI USWAHILINI BASI UJUE NI MDOSI KOKO.NA UKIONA MDOSI KAINGIA JF NA ANAJIFANYA KUJADILI HILI NA LILE BASI UJUE ANATAFUTA BWANA.

GO AWAY WITH YOUR JANABA

damn stupid! how much taxes have you pay this year so far! looking for loopholes to swindle our resources you call it hard working ? let me tell you one thingsTanzanians are hard workers ! If Mkullo push you to lies about his education you are in wrong place. He has fake doctorate degree that why he can`t say shit about it, just ask him one question where did graduate for his Ph.d? you talking about personal sacrifice, mother f'', why do you have to sacrifice where you don`t belong? we sacrifice because that our country, our land, just because we have ignorants leaders that does not justify you to disrespect us, guys excuse my language but this bitch touch my last nerve! If you think UDOM is the best that fine we all know UDOM is nothing just another failure of government, let ask you one thing why those ignorants are scared of duo citizenship? next time you write pumba read them before posting .

damn stupid! how much taxes have you pay this year so far! looking for loopholes to swindle our resources you call it hard working ? let me tell you one thingsTanzanians are hard workers ! If Mkullo push you to lies about his education you are in wrong place. He has fake doctorate degree that why he can`t say shit about it, just ask him one question where did graduate for his Ph.d? you talking about personal sacrifice, mother f'', why do you have to sacrifice where you don`t belong? we sacrifice because that our country, our land, just because we have ignorants leaders that does not justify you to disrespect us, guys excuse my language but this bitch touch my last nerve! If you think UDOM is the best that fine we all know UDOM is nothing just another failure of government, let ask you one thing why those ignorants are scared of duo citizenship? next time you write pumba read them before posting .

Nkullo is a smart fella with a degree from UCLA!
Indians and other minority Tanzanians are hardworking people
UDOM is one of the best iniversities in Africa
I'm not scared of nobody
Tanzania is my country and our constitution is the best!
Vote CCM Vote JK

I'm not scared of nobody
Vote CCM Vote JK

RaJ, you must thank Tanzanians for inviting you in their country.Facts say that India has the largest number of poor people than the whole of africa combined!

If it weren't for our generosity, you'll be eating rats or scavenging for mavi as they do in india and this is fact.

Indias as a whole have brought nothing in Tanzania other than fuelling corruption.

I'm not scared of nobody
Vote CCM Vote JK

Are you mad!!! or Crazy!!! Mkulo does not have a single degree from a recognized university do you realy know UCLA???
Indians and other few Tanzanians eat 20% of the country GDP because of corruption.
UDOM is worst university in the world since it founded from the basis of political ideology.
I think you are scared that CCM is going to be defeated by opposition party this year and alot of indians will be in big trouble.
Tanzania is your country but you called Tanzanians are lazy, narrow minded hehehe thank you for showing your true colors.

I SUSPECT YOU AN EUNUCH INDIAN SEARCHING FOR A STRONG MAN TO UNBLOCK YOUR FARTING WINDPIPE.UNFORTUNATELY,YOU CAME TO A WRONG PLACE.AND EVEN IF YOU WERE AT A RIGHT PLACE,WHO WOULD WANT TO TOUCH A KSHUDRA (the lowest caste,the untouchable in the Indian segregative caste system).

UKIONA MDOSI USWAHILINI BASI UJUE NI MDOSI KOKO.NA UKIONA MDOSI KAINGIA JF NA ANAJIFANYA KUJADILI HILI NA LILE BASI UJUE ANATAFUTA BWANA.

GO AWAY WITH YOUR JANABA

Mkuu taratibu asije kusema ametukanwa na kudai watanzania wanambagua yeye muhindi ndio zao hawa wazee wa kutafuta attention na sympathy!!!

I SUSPECT YOU AN EUNUCH INDIAN SEARCHING FOR A STRONG MAN TO UNBLOCK YOUR FARTING
WINDPIPE.UNFORTUNATELY,YOU CAME TO A WRONG PLACE.AND EVEN IF YOU WERE AT A RIGHT PLACE,WHO WOULD WANT TO TOUCH A KSHUDRA (the lowest caste,the untouchable in the Indian segregative caste system).

GO AWAY WITH YOUR JANABA
Oh jamani this comment made my day....ni ukweli mtupu wahindi wako mstari wa mbele kutetea CCM coz inawathamini sana na ndo maana tenda nyingi zenye ufisadi utaona majina mengi ya kihindi mara Jeethu Patel mara Singh na magabachori wengine kibao,if u are a truly Tanzanianian huwezi kutetea CCM unless Baba yako yupo chamani akiifisadi hii nchi,wahindi ni makatili sana na wana roho mbaya hata ugenini,in German i had an Indian classmate she was a trash....mnajisikia wakati hamna lolote na nyie ni maskini tu huko India tena zaidi ya TZ!
Ila napenda mnavyoongea kwa kubana pua..u sounds funny:becky:

I'm not scared of nobody
Vote CCM Vote JK

TZ is not your country and u have no idea what you are talking about...our constitution is not the best we Chorii,it needs special amendments tena soon,ngoja chadema ishinde uone joto ya jiwe...

You Tanzanians and other Africans need to return to your respective countries ASAP! You are a huge embarrassment, lazy and a growing burden to the British society.

How comes we, Indians are flocking to your country while majority of you depart? When we, Indians and Chinese, come to invest in Tanzania and Africa you start a litany of endless and unnecessary complaints and whining.

Tanzania has a good and effective government of the people, for the people and by the people under CCM. Tanzania is the most peaceful of all African states. Stop flocking to the UK and US while your country needs you.

Long live Tanzania, Long live CCM, Long live JK.

Vote CCM

:welcome:

Are you on Crack mate! i think you need some serious help!

GO AWAY WITH YOUR JANABA

Taib..huyu Raju Patelu atakuwa ni yuleyule mwenye ID ya BWA BWA..they are equal & interchangeable in real life.

Mnapoteza muda kumjibu au kubishana na huyu RP jr. Wengine tunamfahamu toka zamani...from DHW na tanzatl!!

You Tanzanians and other Africans need to return to your respective countries ASAP! You are a huge embarrassment, lazy and a growing burden to the British society.

How comes we, Indians are flocking to your country while majority of you depart? When we, Indians and Chinese, come to invest in Tanzania and Africa you start a litany of endless and unnecessary complaints and whining.

Tanzania has a good and effective government of the people, for the people and by the people under CCM. Tanzania is the most peaceful of all African states. Stop flocking to the UK and US while your country needs you.

Long live Tanzania, Long live CCM, Long live JK.

Vote CCM

:welcome:

You started it well but in the end you ruined it all, whats good about tanzanian governence under kikwete? anyway, selling fake flowers,starting up khanga stores etc cant' call that investments....dont you worry SLAA wont be like Iddi Amin (kickin you all out)

Shida ni akina Raj Patel ama ni CCM? kama shida ni akina Raj, then you stuck with them.. Kama shida ni CCM am 100% sure they'll win the election without breaking a sweat, so you also stuck with CCM for the next like 20 years (true story). Na kwa wabeba boksi Uingereza, fanya bidii, tuma hela nyumbani, nunua mashamba jenga apartments ama anzisha biashara ambayo risk yake iko low, kisha urudi nyumbani utanue your hard earned money, silazima ukae uko mpaka udipotiwe.

Are you mad!!! or Crazy!!! Mkulo does not have a single degree from a recognized university do you realy know UCLA???
Indians and other few Tanzanians eat 20% of the country GDP because of corruption.
UDOM is worst university in the world since it founded from the basis of political ideology.
I think you are scared that CCM is going to be defeated by opposition party this year and alot of indians will be in big trouble.
Tanzania is your country but you called Tanzanians are lazy, narrow minded hehehe thank you for showing your true colors.

UDOM: The only university in the world where Bachelor holders are senior lecturers in various departments

About India, I admire their progress in the most recent days but the number of poor people in that country is alarming!

Concerning RAJ PATEL JR , just a monster

The CCM government has always been advocating for change and that's why CCM introduced multi-partyism in the early 1990's

Oh really come on now we all know that the band wagon of multipartism was not a genuine wish of those governing then this was a preriquisite condtion imposed so as to fulfill the on going need to continue receving aid just like the rampant privatisation requirements that were imposed so as to fullfil the needs of doner countries, remember the wind of change that was taking place around that time.....end of cold war as we knew it?

Back
Top Bottom