Unakumbuka? - Miaka 10 Baadaye..

Nilikuwa Salamander Cafe, Samora....it was terrible situation! First, I lost a sister-in-law! Second, I was forced to go back late to college due to visa problem....I can't forget that day!

Jana jioni after a very hardwork's day I came across this thread and it completely ruined my evening.
I was in Nairobi then with my momma and two of her friends packed few metres from the KCC Buiding.Within minutes Helicopters were hovering on the air,too much dust and havoc and glasses were falling from all over the place.One of my momma's friend died on the instant and the other one maimed and my mother suffered a heart attack while she tried to shield me though she survived.
253 people died and more than Five Thousand injured.It is a memorable event.
I will be flying to Nairobi with my mother on Sunday to place a wreath on the memorial site.
Friday 07th August,2008 will always be in the minds of so many people who lost their beloved ones on these day.
May They rest In Peace!

Early 1993
Osama bin Laden dispatched his explaratory team to Nairobi.The team led by Mohammed Atef working under the code name Africa Corps,was to establish a base in Somalia.
On leaving Afghanistan bin Laden established himself ass a businessman in Sudan with a giant Khartoum - based pharmaceutical company as his flagship.

Circa 1994
Former CIA Director George Tenet,reckons that the US Embassy building in Nairobi had been 'cased' (identified) as a target early in the year.

Early 1997
Fazul Abdullah Mohammed picks three bomb builders in first stages of the plot.

November 1997 to June 1998
Bomb building materials arrive in Nairobi diguised as relief food imported by Help Africa People.

January 1998
Fazul Abdullah Mohammed is picked as the key operative in the NAirobi terror strike plan.

May 1998
Fazul rents house number 43 in New Runda estate from Tamara RAtemo it is turned into a bomb factory

July 1998
The terrorists acquire a pick up truck ,Toyota Dyna,in Mombasa for delivering the bomb.It is taken to Ali MAhfoudh's garage in MAjengo for modification.

August 1998
August 2
Fazul hires a long hail transporter to bring the modified pick up to Nairobi.

August 3
FAzul and accomplices Mohammed Sadiq Howaida aka Odeh,Salim Khalid and Abdalla NAcha book a room at Hilltop hotel on Nairobi's Accra Road.

August 4
FAzul and fellow terrorists on a final rehearsal at the US Embassy.

August 1998
August 5
Abdul RAhman bomb technician makes final connection between bomb and detonation device in passenger compartment of pick up.

August 6
CArtons of relief food rice and powdered milk are delivered to Accra Hotel to disguise the bomb.

August 7
Two light coloured vehicles leave Runda house for US Embassy.Outside embassy Al Owhali a suicide bomber forgets his pistol in pickup truck and hurls grenade at guard.

August 1998
At about 11am the truck bomb explodes at the entrance to the uderground garage of the embassy killing over 200 and wounding at least 5,000 others.

Jana jioni after a very hardwork's day I came across this thread and it completely ruined my evening.
I was in Nairobi then with my momma and two of her friends packed few metres from the KCC Buiding.Within minutes Helicopters were hovering on the air,too much dust and havoc and glasses were falling from all over the place.One of my momma's friend died on the instant and the other one maimed and my mother suffered a heart attack while she tried to shield me though she survived.
253 people died and more than Five Thousand injured.It is a memorable event.
I will be flying to Nairobi with my mother on Sunday to place a wreath on the memorial site.
Friday 07th August,2008 will always be in the minds of so many people who lost their beloved ones on these day.
May They rest In Peace!

Duu this is too bad.Terrorism should at all cost dealt with!

Mmmmhhh!...... Hata Mmarekani mmoja?.... Weird!!!!!!

Ilikuwa: ni huzuni, mshtuko na hofu zilizitanda mioyo yetu!!!!! Yote hiyo changanya na Hasira!!!!!

Wamarekani wengi tuu waliaga dunia Kenya na ni wa kutosha!The targeted always Americans!
Am Actualy not informed sana kuhusu Tanzania ni Wangapi!