Umuhimu wa kuvaa high heels kwa wanawake

JS

JF-Expert Member
Sep 29, 2009
Does Wearing High Heels Make Your V****a Tighter?

Well, at first the commonly accepted though was that it did not. However, the answer is that it could in fact tighten you up, IF you walk in such a way that your buttock, or gluts, or Gluteus Maximus, is getting exercised more than it would be if you didn't wear heels. You see, the butt muscles actually play an important role in keeping your pelvic floor muscles well toned. Women tend to just do kegels and forget about anything else. The problem is that modern lifestyles do not get us moving like we did even a hundred years ago. Today, we sit on our butts, and machines do all the work. We just don't get all the movement that we would, or should, have today. So, the short answer is that wearing high heels may give you a tighter vagina, but, it may not be worth the crunched feet.

Source:Google

wadada vaeni high heels bana kwa wale mnaotaka naniliu zirudi kama mwanzo......

I wouldn't compromise my feet, legs and backbone for my snatch! besides, We, in the coast, have our own ways and means on achieving better results than Kegels exercises in few minutes. Kegels are more of a choice to males rather than us.

Unamjuwa Fatma Tasa weye au wamsikia tu? lol.

I wouldn't compromise my feet, legs and backbone for my snatch! besides, We, in the coast, have our own ways and means on achieving better results than Kegels exercises in few minutes. Kegels are more of a choice to males rather than us. Unamjuwa Fatma Tasa weye au wamsikia tu? lol.
Fatma Tasa ndo nani tena wajameni?nikimgoogle nitampata...hehehehe!!

mmmh, dunia hii! yaani tuangalie high heels for a physiological change? just kumwaridhisha wanaume! Mungu tusaidie watoto wako!

Fatma Tasa ndo nani tena wajameni?nikimgoogle nitampata...hehehehe!!

Ukimgoogle humpati, lakini alikuwa maarufu sana kariakoo, Dar. kuwatengeneza nanihii vijana walioshughulikiwa siku si zao. Na wanaume wengi wameingia mkenge wakidhani ni orijino kumbe mnhhh mnhhh! / lol.

Ukimgoogle humpati, lakini alikuwa maarufu sana kariakoo, Dar. kuwatengeneza nanihii vijana walioshughulikiwa siku si zao. Na wanaume wengi wameingia mkenge wakidhani ni orijino kumbe mnhhh mnhhh! / lol.

mmh FF, mambo makubwa haya mpendwa!!

huyo ajulikana na watoto wa kkoo,Ilala na Magomeni mpendwa...hao wengine wasukutua na shabu tu

Nimeshangaaa saana tabu yooote hiyo hali comfy short cuts zipo...lol...

Wengine unavaa high heels to look sophiscated and Sexy of coz....

"Wearing high heels is especially stressful on the joints of the foot because all of the body's weight rests there; the foot is then forced into a narrow, pointed toe box, compounding the problem."
[FONT=sans-serif, Arial]- source: Foot & Ankle Institute[/FONT]

"The wearing of high-heeled shoes is a prime example of women inviting foot problems. Doctors of podiatric medicine see no value in high heels (generally defined as pumps with heels of more than two inches). They believe them to be biomechanically and orthopedically unsound, citing medical, postural, and safety faults of such heels.

They know, for example, that high heels may contribute to knee and back problems, disabling injuries in falls, shortened calf muscles, and an awkward, unnatural gait. In time, high heels may cause enough changes in the feet to impair their proper function. Most women admit high heels make their feet hurt, but they tolerate the discomfort in order to look taller, stylish, and more professional. In a Gallup Poll, 37 percent of the women surveyed said they would continue to wear high heels, even though they did not think them comfortable."
[FONT=sans-serif, Arial]- source: Not Found
[/FONT]Click this link to read more: Wearing High Heels - Effects on the Body

yaani for once FF, leo nimetamani lile jukwaa ulilokuwa unaliota letu wenyewe,lol! Fatma Tasa tena?

I wouldn't compromise my feet, legs and backbone for my snatch! besides, We, in the coast, have our own ways and means on achieving better results than Kegels exercises in few minutes. Kegels are more of a choice to males rather than us.

Unamjuwa Fatma Tasa weye au wamsikia tu? lol.

maybe im a selfish b**ch, but I dress up for moi and not for men! what u see is what u get! Bt it is true kuwa high heels zinafanya lower pelvic exercise na stomach muscles kwa kiasi nadhani. tukubaliane mavazi yanaweza kukufanya ujiskie out of place sometimes when u need that extra boost. haimaanishi kuwa hauko confident lakini inaweza kuongezea ka-trust. x-paster unazoongelea ni zile crazy high heels wanavaa wanawake wa kizungu na celebs bana. hiyo two feet can be comfortable kutegemeana na mkato wa kiatu versus shape ya mguu.

Nimeshangaaa saana tabu yooote hiyo hali comfy short cuts zipo...lol...

Wengine unavaa high heels to look sophiscated and Sexy of coz....

Of course kuna occasions za evening outings hata mtu mzima inabidi nijitowe kimasomaso mara moja moja, lakini nikirudi nyumbani siku hiyo, Gozi lina kazi ya kuchuwa miguu.

Of course kuna occasions za evening outings hata mtu mzima inabidi nijitowe kimasomaso mara moja moja, lakini nikirudi nyumbani siku hiyo, Gozi lina kazi ya kuchuwa miguu.

ha ha ha.... No wonder unatimaza 30 years of marriage.....lol

Na shurti kuwe na usafiri unaoeleweka...

ha ha ha.... No wonder unatimaza 30 years of marriage.....lol

Na shurti kuwe na usafiri unaoeleweka...

Kama ulikuwepo, kama hamna usafiri sivai hata ufanye nini!

Hizo za kuifanya snatch iwe kama inabeba vyuma mfanye vijana, aah sie tulifundishwa mengine kabisaa, with immediate results.

Back
Top Bottom