Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Umewahi kusikia hii....?

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by M-bongotz, Apr 8, 2010.

1. M-bongotz

M-bongotz JF-Expert Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Many many years ago when I was twenty-three, I got married to a widow who was pretty as could be. This widow had a daughter who had hair of red. My father fell in love with her, and soon the two were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law and changed my very life. My daughter was my mother, for she was my father's wife.

To complicate the matters worse, although it brought me joy, I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became a brother-in-law to Dad. And so became my uncle, though it made me very sad.

For if he was my uncle, then that also made him brother To the widow's grown-up daughter who, of course, was my step-mother.

Father's wife then had a son, who kept them on the run. And he became my grandson, for he was my daughter's son.

My wife is now my mother's mom and it surely makes me blue. Because, although she is my wife, she is my grandma too.

If my wife is my grandmother, then I am her grandchild. And every time I think of it, It simply drives me wild.

For now I have become the strangest case you ever saw. As the husband of my grandmother, I am my own grandpa!

2. Fixed Point

Fixed Point JF Bronze Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Interesting!

3. Boflo

Boflo JF-Expert Member

Apr 8, 2010
    mmmmh,,,,,,,,duniani kuna vioja

4. Mama Nim

Mama Nim Senior Member

Apr 9, 2010
    I just don't get the part his wife is his grandma