Ukistaajabu ya Kikwete, utaona ya Berlusconi!

Bluray

JF-Expert Member
Mar 25, 2008
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/30/world/europe/30italy.html?_r=1

30italy_xl.jpg

April 30, 2009
Rome Journal
Premier’s Roving Eye Enrages Wife, but Not His Public
By RACHEL DONADIO
ROME — Yet again, Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s wife has written a public letter rebuking her 72-year-old husband for consorting with young and chesty women who are not her. Among them is a business associate’s daughter who has posed in underwear revealing most of her bottom and whose 18th birthday party Mr. Berlusconi recently attended in Naples.

“This surprised me,” Veronica Lario, 52, Mr. Berlusconi’s wife, told the ANSA news agency in a communiqué released late Tuesday. “Because he never attended the 18th birthday parties of his children, even if he was invited.”

And yet again, this is not likely to hurt Mr. Berlusconi, despite something of a public period of mourning over the earthquake that struck the Abruzzo region this month, killing nearly 300 people and leaving 65,000 homeless. There seems little doubt here that Mr. Berlusconi, who has been praised for the government’s swift response to the earthquake, will again defy the political death he would have suffered in most any other country because, in fact, he knows his own country exceptionally well.

“As always, it’s one of those crises that will work in his favor,” said Giuliano Ferrara, the editor of Il Foglio, a center-right newspaper, who is a sometime adviser to Mr. Berlusconi.

“Everyone would prefer that he be a statesman and cry over the earthquake, but he won’t give this up,” Mr. Ferrara said. Mr. Berlusconi’s penchant for lauding and promoting attractive women “is a huge part of Italian society,” he added. “People identify with it.”

Involving every archetype in Italian life — the rogue husband, the scorned wife, the much younger woman, the sainted mother — the soap opera gripped the country and the front pages.

Ms. Lario’s comments were prompted by, of all things, a recent debate over the June elections for the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France, a political entity best known in Italy for the high salaries and low accountability of its members.

The problem, from her point of view, is that Mr. Berlusconi gets to pick the candidates for his center-right party, and Tuesday’s papers were full of large color photographs of the young and comely women he chose, apparently more for their pictures than for their résumés.

“Someone has written that this is just a diversion for an emperor,” Ms. Lario wrote. “I agree,” she added. “What emerges from the newspapers is shamelessly trashy, all in the name of power.”

Mr. Berlusconi struck back at his wife on Wednesday. “I’m afraid that the ‘signora’ believed what she read in the newspapers,” ANSA quoted him as saying while he was traveling in Warsaw.

He added that she had been subject to the “manipulations” of the left-wing press.

Yet on Tuesday, Il Giornale, the center-right daily owned by Mr. Berlusconi himself, featured a two-page spread with large color photos of eight young, attractive women it said were being considered as candidates.

They included a participant in a top reality television show and Barbara Matera, 28, an announcer on the leading government television channel, a prefinalist in the 2000 Miss Italy contest, and a university graduate.

In the end, Ms. Matera was the only television personality to make the cut.

ANSA reported that Mr. Berlusconi, in Warsaw, said that anyone who dared criticize the candidates “should be ashamed of themselves.”

He added that he did not want anyone “smelly or badly dressed" running for the European Parliament, like the candidates “of some other parties.”

This week’s letter is not the first in which Ms. Lario has publicly denounced her husband on the same grounds.

In February 2007, she published an open letter in La Repubblica, the center-left daily newspaper, criticizing the prime minister for flirting with some young women at a party and praising the beauty of Mara Carfagna, a former showgirl whom he named equal opportunities minister.

Ms. Lario’s latest criticism also comes in the context of speculation about a brewing power struggle between the children of Mr. Berlusconi’s first marriage, or “first bed,” as the Italian phrase goes, and those of his second, with Ms. Lario, over his media and even political empire.

Not everyone was pleased with such rumor-mongering. “It’s very Italian and very sad that every time a woman speaks the truth” people think “something is behind her,” said Maria Latella, the author of a biography of Ms. Lario and the editor of A, a women’s magazine.

Ms. Latella said that she had not discussed the issue with Ms. Lario.

“Being the wife of the premier and reading every day the same articles about the same TV girls, selected just because they are beautiful and brilliant but having no experience in politics maybe was a little tiring for the first lady,” Ms. Latella said.

On Wednesday, Dario Franceschini, the center-left leader, said in a statement on his coalition’s Web site that Mr. Berlusconi “ignored Italian women as they are in reality.”

“He has in mind a world of luxury, showgirls and money, very different from the real Italy,” Mr. Franceschini added.

But as Mr. Berlusconi figured out long ago, while building a real estate and television empire before dominating Italian political life, there is a good chance that Italians prefer the image.

Leanne Kilroy contributed reporting.

By FRANCES D'EMILIO, Associated Press Writer Frances D'emilio, Associated Press Writer – 7 mins ago
ROME – Facing a divorce threat, Premier Silvio Berlusconi was quoted Monday as saying he doesn't know if he wants to patch up his marriage and demanding a public apology from his wife.
The billionaire media magnate's wife, actress Veronica Lario, confirmed Sunday she is seeking a divorce from Berlusconi for his constant flirtations with younger women. They have been together since 1980, married in 1990 and have three children in their twenties, but have lived separate lives for many years.
The top editors of Corriere della Sera and La Stampa wrote in Monday's editions that they spoke with Berlusconi, and the premier is feeling bitter about Lario's revelations that she wants to split.
"Veronica will have to publicly apologize to me. And I don't know if that will be enough," Corriere quoted Berlusconi as saying,
The Milan daily says when it asked Berlusconi if he was thinking of patching up the couple's nearly 30-year-long relationship, the premier replied: "I don't believe so. I don't know if I want to this time."
Berlusconi was quoted as expressing annoyance with his wife, claiming this is the "third time in an election campaign that she plays a joke like this on me."
Lario's complaints last week about her husband's reported flirting with younger women comes as the conservative premier is working to keep his Freedom People's party strong in approaching European Parliament elections.
Berlusconi also has two children from his a previous marriage.
Berlusconi claimed in the talks with the Italian newspapers that his wife "fell in a media trap" and that she wrongly believed that he had planned to back three young showgirls as candidates for the European elections.
"We're talking about three talented girls out of 72 candidates," Berlusconi told Corriere. "And what's wrong if they are also cute?"
Last week, Lario, a good-looking woman who generally shuns the limelight of her husband's wealth and office, also made known she was irked by her husband's attending the 18th-birthday party of the daughter of a friend of his in Naples.
She claimed that Berlusconi never attended the 18th-birthday parties of his own children.
"I am worried and displeased," La Stampa quoted the premier as saying about Lario's desire for a divorce becoming public knowledge. "I had tried to hold together a difficult situation for love of the children, but now it's finished. I don't see the conditions any more to go on."

Huyu PM wa Italy anafaa sana Waitaliano maana hawa jamaa zao ni kama mchanyato wa Muarabu na Mzungu.

Hebu ona kituko anachokifanya:-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3k9pMtrccQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Berlusconi dampens sexist rumours[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnfi1WeJiag"][/ame]

Na huyu babu!!! yaani ana mke mrembo kweli..sasa huko kwa hao waschana wadogo wa umri wa watoto awke anatafuta nini?

Na huyu babu!!! yaani ana mke mrembo kweli..sasa huko kwa hao waschana wadogo wa umri wa watoto awke anatafuta nini?

...huyo mkewe naye kazidi wivu! Mtu asihudhurie "hepi-besi-dei" ishakuwa nongwa, eti kwanini hakuhudhuria "besi-dei" ya wanawe, kama hakualikwa je?

...huyo mkewe naye kazidi wivu! Mtu asihudhurie "hepi-besi-dei" ishakuwa nongwa, eti kwanini hakuhudhuria "besi-dei" ya wanawe, kama hakualikwa je?

He he!..that Italian Mafia napenda vituko vyake japo sometimes wanadhalilishana na wife wake.

Jamani Mbu!..huyo Berlusconi inawezekana haalikwi lakini concern hawagi nayo kwenye birthday za watoto ndo mana mkewe anawaka hivyo....

Mr. Berlusconi hataki wanasiasa wakike vizee, visivyotumia deodorant au visivyojua kupiga pamba..lol..

Huyu Berlusconi ni rais wa timu yetu tukufu ya Associazione Calcio Milan (1899) lakini sometimes vitu anavyofanya huwa vinatuchanganya sana sisi wafurukutwa..lol

Ktk kipindi cha mwaka mmoja au miwili ilopita alikuwa akikutana na kiongozi mmoja kutoka Scandinavia, akamwambia "you look handsome I think I should introduce you to my wife"..ololololo..

Kuna wanaosema pia huyu Ms.Lario naye alikuwa akijinafasi na Profesa mmoja wa binti yake..

Kaaazi kwelikweli.

Wabongo wanatonya kuwa ukitaka kumnasa muungwana kwa ulimbo anapokuwa kwenye ziara zake ; tafuta kimwana mtanashati na mrembo halafu simama kariku yake , jamaa atakuja kuwasalimu lazima!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom