Ujuha Wa Familia ya Rais Kibaki!

We dont even call him his excellency, we prefer President... dont burry your head in shame, you will also reach that point in your country where you will see the president as a mere mortal, just like you and me.. and not his excellency, Mtukufu, baba wa taifa, or whatever you call Kikwete.

You get things mixed up here ,Baba wa Taifa is and will remain The late President Nyerere , and for your information look at this attachment may be you dont know how media and so you kenyan call ur president His Excellency !

Attachments

• Kibaki Speech.doc
    109 KB · Views: 89
I meant exactly that On Kibaki's family insistence(threat) to take the matters to court they remain just that threats you see its easier to threaten since it mostly involves exchanging of words but carrying out the threats is a totally different ball game all together they'd have to have their facts right in such a way that the courts would even bother giving them a hearing which i doubt they have.

On you second statement about his said second wife i hope that statement has not been arrived at based on media reports.

Hellfire20,

I doubt if these are empty threats.This family is known to act
on impulse and there is no telling where Lucy is on this one but
I got a gut feeling she is the 'choir master' in this thing. Kumbuka
that press Conference by Kibs in which he was flanked by Lucy?
They said they will go after anybody who claims anything
contrary to what they stated.In this case Muite has said the
Kibaki Administration had something to do with the raid at
Standard Newspapers which was getting ready to publish the story.

Kisha we know Kibaki has a 'nyumba ndogo' no question about it.
The more that family argues the more the truth gets engrained.
During the campaigns we kept on reading about a so called
PNU activist who so happened to be Kibaki's woman but under wraps.
Her name is HERE

Last edited:
Unajua Kenya na Tanznia ni watani wa jadi, ni kama Yanga na Simba kamwe hawatakuja kupendana hata kama uchezaji wao ni wa aina moja (siasa mbovu, wanatumia kiswahili, viongozi wala rushwa, wanashare bahari, wanashare makabila n.k)

Asante Mkuu. Basi ipo kazi kwenye umoja tegemewa.

Yaani Mbunge Kenya analipwa USD over 12,000 per month.. bila kulipa kodi na watu kibao wanakufaa njaa!

Ubinadamu uko wapi?

UN set to double Kenya food aid

The WFP says some farmers have been hit by "almost total crop loss"
The United Nations food agency will give food aid to more than double the number of people it is currently helping in Kenya.

The World Food Programme (WFP) will now feed 3.5 million people hit by drought and high food prices.

Many families are struggling to find food for one meal a day, it said.

The Kenyan government declared a national disaster in January following the failure of the short rains in south-eastern and coastal areas.

BBC correspondents say last year's political violence has also contributed to food shortages because many displaced people were unable to plant their crops.

Falling remittances from abroad, due to the global financial crisis, have compounded the crisis, the WFP said.

"Kenyans already struggling with drought and high food prices are now being hit by the financial crisis," said Burkard Oberle, WFP Kenya country director.

'Crisis levels'

He added that rates of child malnutrition in pastoral and marginal agricultural districts, for instance, were already beginning to reach or surpass crisis levels.

A drought in Kenya in 2006 left many animals dead
In response, the WFP will increase the numbers of people in Kenya receiving general food distributions from 1.2 million people to 2.5 million in the period until February 2010.

It also said it will provide 1.5 million children with school meals as an incentive to keep them in education.

Subsistence farmers in south-eastern and coastal areas have experienced "almost total crop loss", after the failure of October-December short rains, the WFP said.

High food prices have exacerbated the crisis. Maize prices have increased by up to 130% in parts of the country since last year.

Inflation along with high fuel and fertilizer prices have stopped farmers producing larger harvests.

The new WFP operation in Kenya will cost a total of $474m (£340m) from April 2009 through March 2012.

The agency is appealing to donors for a total of $244m (£175m) dollars to prevent the most vulnerable from going hungry.

Mkuu,

Hiki ni kinyanganyiro cha kiti eneo bunge la Othaya, ambacho kimeshikiliwa na rais. Kibaki as we all know is not qualified to run in the elections za 2012, Here we have Lucy who is fronting for his son Jimmy to take over the mantle from the father, while the Kibaki's other "wife" is seen as more popular in Othaya grassroot. Its not an issue of family integrity here, we all know who is his "other" wife.. this is an issue of political succession at Othaya Period.

Regards............................

Is Kibaki legible to run for the Othaya seat as an MP
...or is the law silent on that one?
Just asking.

huyu mzee is idiot, kama anaweza kuiba kura na kujitangaza mshindi huku akijua kuwa hakushinda itakuwaje kwa hili. huyu ni nabii wa uongo na uongo kwake ndo sala ya kila siku

I guess NN may have a very good answer unless he is carried away with the Kelly2 thing; that happens only in Africa.

kenya ebu mtuletee matatizo yenu ili tuwasaidie kujadili lakini hizo za kifamilia hazina manufaa, rais wenu naye ni fisadi tu,anataka kukaa madarakani kama Mugabe? Matokeo yake hamna maendeleo yoyote anayoyaongeza zaidi ya yale aliyoyakuta

...I second that!

Back
Top Bottom