Ujuha Wa Familia ya Rais Kibaki!

Does anybody in that family know the meaning of "dignified silence"?

sawa sawa na tanzania tu hatuchekani......tena bora ya kenya.......

I Want you guys to answer me this question where in Africa would an Individual dare members of the first family the president included to take them to court. not only that continue to state that they wont apologize for statements they made regarding the said family.No where from down south up to Egypt from west coast to east coast.We as Kenyans may have our own faults but you have got to give credit where its due the level of tolerance is up there.
I know of countries where even drawing a cartoon of their head of states is regarded as treason some words like Mtukufu,Baba wa taifa and the like cant be tolerated in the Kenyan Context.In Kenya you criticize them inside out not in Bars but on National Radio and TV when every one is watching and they cant do nothing about that.

I Want you guys to answer me this question where in Africa would an Individual dare members of the first family the president included to take them to court. not only that continue to state that they wont apologize for statements they made regarding the said family.No where from down south up to Egypt from west coast to east coast.We as Kenyans may have our own faults but you have got to give credit where its due the level of tolerance is up there.
I know of countries where even drawing a cartoon of their head of states is regarded as treason some words like Mtukufu,Baba wa taifa and the like cant be tolerated in the Kenyan Context.In Kenya you criticize them inside out not in Bars but on National Radio and TV when every one is watching and they cant do nothing about that.

Hellfire20,

Heshima mbele mwenzangu.

I'm trying to figure out your point in this case...is it that Kenya
allows more space for criticism or what?If that is the case then, why
is Kibaki's family adamant on suing Muite?Kwani Muite amezusha uvumi
na comments zake?...I dont think so.

Its a known fact that Kibaki has 2 wives or whatever label they can be
given.The fact that The Standard was going to publish that story infuriated
Lucy big time and together with Michuki and some MKM folks, they decided
to do damage to the News Media outlet.

Habari nd'o hiyo.

hahahaaaa...Kenyaaaaaaa,wapi mnairobi na nduguyo smatta?

Bado nipo nipo kaka...... Thats what we call democracy, I wonder if Baba Kikwete can tolerate being put on the spot like Kibaki has done over the years.. I think you are still in the era where you still bow down to the president and the first family, we crossed that bridge immediately we ousted Moi, luckily we didnt burn it..

Hellfire20,

Heshima mbele mwenzangu.

I'm trying to figure out your point in this case...is it that Kenya
allows more space for criticism
or what?If that is the case then, why
is Kibaki's family adamant on suing Muite?Kwani Muite amezusha uvumi
na comments zake?...I dont think so.

Its a known fact that Kibaki has 2 wives or whatever label they can be
given.The fact that The Standard was going to publish that story infuriated
Lucy big time and together with Michuki and some MKM folks, they decided
to do damage to the News Media outlet.

Habari nd'o hiyo.

I meant exactly that On Kibaki's family insistence(threat) to take the matters to court they remain just that threats you see its easier to threaten since it mostly involves exchanging of words but carrying out the threats is a totally different ball game all together they'd have to have their facts right in such a way that the courts would even bother giving them a hearing which i doubt they have.

On you second statement about his said second wife i hope that statement has not been arrived at based on media reports.

I think the cartoon has no problem the way mtukufu look like. Lucy ni mwehu if am not mistaken, and am sorry to say that. The first lady is the one who is bringing all these un necessary noise.

I think the cartoon has no problem the way mtukufu look like. Lucy ni mwehu if am not mistaken, and am sorry to say that. The first lady is the one who is bringing all these un necessary noise.

Define mwehu??...............................And what cartoon are you talking about????????????

hellfire20 and smatta,

There is bidiiafrica for kenyans, there, you can discuss about Lucy kibaki and your president kibaki. In Jf, let us alone discuss our pressing issues, if you need to contribute, your contribtion should be positive and not distorting the motion.

hellfire20 and smatta,

There is bidiiafrica for kenyans, there, you can discuss about Lucy kibaki and your president kibaki. In Jf, let us alone discuss our pressing issues, if you need to contribute, your contribtion should be positive and not distorting the motion.

FYI
Is it that you dont know how to read from the top or you are just ignorant.
Jus look who posted the Topic before you come guns blazing about where we should be discussing issues,and going by the statement if "Ujuha wa Familia ya Rais Kibaki." is a pressing and positive issue to you then you need more thatn just prayers.

kenya ebu mtuletee matatizo yenu ili tuwasaidie kujadili lakini hizo za kifamilia hazina manufaa, rais wenu naye ni fisadi tu,anataka kukaa madarakani kama Mugabe? Matokeo yake hamna maendeleo yoyote anayoyaongeza zaidi ya yale aliyoyakuta

Last edited by a moderator:
Point noted:
You need to understand one thing Fugwe, this thread was not started by either hellfire nor smatta, we are just contributing to the thread the way we know best.

Positive criticism should be encouraged, you need to be tolerant and try to understand the message that one is trying to pass on a post. Not try to lynch the critique every time he dares speak up.

I am sure only a few people echo your feelings, because I thought in Jamii forum we can dare talk openly.. Usichukie wala kuogopa ukweli, doesnt matter in which way it is presented to you, the truth is simply that, the TRUTH.

1st Lady wa Tz - mama Salma is well behaved u dont see her coverage in the media negatively like Lucy!

Saa ingine Lucy waweza kufikiria kichwa chake sii kizima! Yaani amekuwa kichekesho!

FYI
Is it that you dont know how to read from the top or you are just ignorant.
Jus look who posted the Topic before you come guns blazing about where we should be discussing issues,and going by the statement if "Ujuha wa Familia ya Rais Kibaki." is a pressing and positive issue to you then you need more thatn just prayers.

May be your the ignorant 1 cause you said in Kenya no word like MTUKUFU ,to ur understanding how does it differ from His Excellency ?.

May be your the ignorant 1 cause you said in Kenya no word like MTUKUFU ,to ur understanding how does it differ from His Excellency ?.

We dont even call him his excellency, we prefer President... dont burry your head in shame, you will also reach that point in your country where you will see the president as a mere mortal, just like you and me.. and not his excellency, Mtukufu, baba wa taifa, or whatever you call Kikwete.

Hivi hii chuki na Kenya ilianza lini?

Unajua Kenya na Tanznia ni watani wa jadi, ni kama Yanga na Simba kamwe hawatakuja kupendana hata kama uchezaji wao ni wa aina moja (siasa mbovu, wanatumia kiswahili, viongozi wala rushwa, wanashare bahari, wanashare makabila n.k)

Nakumbuka nyimbo za katitu toka mujini Nairobi.........naipenda sana Nairobi kwa vituko hawapo nyuma.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom