Ujanja kupata !!

Mag3

Platinum Member
May 31, 2008
Kama wengi mmewahi kuisoma hii, nisameheni kwa kulirudia - sorry ni kwa ung'eng'e tu.

An rather elderly lady carrying a soiled lunchbag walked into the main offices of the Chase Mahattan Bank, went to the nearest teller's window, plunked down the bag, and said: 'I wish to make a deposit, but beforehand I'd like to meet with the President of the bank'

The clerk was about to explain that this was quite impossible, when a quick count showed there to be somewhat over 3 million dollars in cash in the sack!

Flabbergasted at the amount, he called upstairs to the President's office and explained the situation to his secretary who relayed it to her boss. The old lady was ushered upstairs into the President's office and introductions were made. Wondering how this old lady had come by such a tidy sum, the President inquired:
'Are you in the stock market?'
'No'
'Play the horses then...?'
'No,...actually I do wager,...but I prefer to bet on people.'
'I see.' said the President.
'Yes', continued the old lady,...'As a matter of fact, I will wager you $25,000.00 dollars that by tomorrow morning at 9 O'clock your balls will be square!'

Speculating that he could not possibly lose the bet, the President said: 'I'll have to take you up on that one!'

He and the old lady shook hands and parted company. The President was very carefull the rest of the day and did not go out that evening to avoid risk. Next morning as he was showering, he checked himself and all was as it should be. He went to work humming!

At exactly 9 O'clock the old lady was again shown into the President's office only this time accompanied by a distinguished looking gentleman in an expensive suit. The woman explained, 'This is Mr. Bartelby my attorney, I always bring him along when dealing in large sums.'

The President acknowledged the lawyer and then said, 'Well I hate to tell you this, but I am the same as yesterday only $25000.00 richer!'

The old lady asked for proof, and in light of the sum involved, the President agreed to drop his trousers to allow the old lady to grasp his scrotum. At this point the attorney started to bang his head against the President's desk with vigor.
'What's wrong with him!' asked the President.
'Oh him,' said the woman, 'I bet him $100000.00 yesterday that by 9:15 tomorrow I would have the President of Chase Manhattan Bank by the balls!'

hahahaha...duh,faida tupu!mama mtata sana huyo...

Siku zote nimesema, anayepinga aje jamvini, "akili ni mama wa kila kitu"! Shida ni kuwa hapa Bongo tunachanganya akili na ujanja ujanja wa kijinga! Kuiba mkono huu ukaweka mwingine! Jeshini tuliita ujanja wa porini!

That's why I say I cant trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die :);):rolleyes:

You have to trust it, because it survives that mystery, every month!

Mhhh,

Sina hakika kama bado tuko na nyie, au wenzetu mmetuacha solemba na kwenda kwenye mambo yanayohitaji akili ya kiutu uzima!!

hmm that old woman kakubuhu anatizama mambo hivi hivi bila woga wala soni .. hakianani pesa kweli si makaratasi ....

Back
Top Bottom