Uhuru Kenyatta is a CONMAN- Donald Trump on Uhuru's trip to Paris with daughter Ngina

nngu007

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2010
Just a month after endorsing former Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga for President, Donald Trump has this time expressed his hate for Uhuru regime, terming it 'A fellowship of con-men'.

Speaking to an ABC News pressman after his meeting with black pastors, the GOP said that Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President has failed to lead by example.

'You see I have been right all along. Uhuru Kenyatta is a dangerous conman that cannot be entrusted with the leadership of a country let alone the chairmanship of even a funeral committee. How can this man carry 23 of his relatives to Paris at the detriment of poor Kenyans? How can he take with him his daughter to a forum she has no idea about?

What does 'Guinea', as he struggled to mention Ngina- know about climate change? Can she even define the term climate? This man is simply a tourist who loves to holiday around the world. Since he went to the 'white House', he has made more trips to foreign countries compared to his own country.

I don't know Kenya well and I have never stepped foot there but my intelligence tells me that ever since he was elected, Mr. 'Keniatta' has never stepped foot in the North Eastern Province. People say that I hate these Africans, no it is the ridiculous things they do that I hate.

How do you carry the entire community to a climate Change forum at the expense of poor denizens? Is this not a fellowship of con-men?

I hear he sends to jail bloggers from the opposition side and whoever criticizes him. Freedom of Press must be espoused by all leaders including Mr. Keniatta-
Answered Mr. Trump as he confirmed he loves Kenya and would one day love to visit.

Source: linkis.com

Trump tena? huyu jamaa akifanikiwa kuwa rais wa USA ndugu zangu Wakenya watakoma

HAHAHAHAHA.... MK254 i know you're out there trying to evade from this topic......pls pass by and say a word....HAHAHAHAHAHAH....HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....HAHAHAHAHAH

"You see I have been right all along. Uhuru Kenyatta is a dangerous conman that cannot be entrusted with the leadership of a country let alone the chairmanship of even a funeral committee. How can this man carry 23 of his relatives to Paris at the detriment of poor Kenyans?

How can he take with him his daughter to a forum she has idea about? What does Guinea as ? he struggled to mention Ngina ? know about climate change? Can she even define the term climate? This man is simply a tourist who loves to holiday around the world. Since he went to the ?white House?, he has made more trips to foreign countries compared to his own country.

I don?t know Kenya well and I have never stepped foot there but my intelligence tells me that ever since he was elected, Mr. ?Keniatta? has never stepped foot in the North Eastern Province. People say that I hate these Africans, no it is the ridiculous things they do that I hate.

How do you carry the entire community to a climate Change forum at the expense of poor denizens? Is this not a fellowship of con-men?I hear he sends to jail bloggers from the opposition side and whoever criticizes him".

Don Trump is just a 'joke' and liability character of his own kind to himself. This is a simple short fact;There is no way that Don Trump could be elected a president of United States under any given circumstances (ie. accidentally or miracle). Both, the American voters and himself knows that fact very well.

Trump is simply an ignorant and stupid man who suffer from acute 'attention seeking' syndrome. His own Republican party cadres are tired of him and now are working day and night on the best mechanism way to throw him out of the race for the White house ASAP (before is too late) because they are sick and tired of his ignorance, nonsense and selfishness.

Nakubaliana na wengi don trump hawez kuupata upresident sbb ya hulka na tabia yake yakusema ukweli ulio ndani ya moyo wake ambao wengi wetu hatuwez kuusema na akitokea wakuusema ukweli huo anaoneka ni mtu wa ajab na tena hasiefaha kwa jamii.

Mioyoni mwetu tuna siri nzito tumezificha tunaogopa kusema nini tunafikiria kuhusu vitu mbalimbali. Leo hii tungeshukiwa na Mungu alaf atuulize nini tunafikiria kuhusu dini ya mwenzako, au wewe mkristo unasemaje kuhusu uislam & vice versa, mtanzania unawaza nini juu ya Kenya & vic versa, wewe mkikuyu unafikiria nini juu ya mjaluo. Au mzaramo unawaza nini juu ya mchaga, trust me guys majib tutakayopata hayatakua na utofaut na don trump.

Tatizo jamaa kaongea ukweli mkuu tena Kwa lugha kali ndo maana hatumpendi ila hakuna alichokiongea ambacho ni uongo. Nadhan Kwa kusema ukweli uliowaz kabisa ambao wengine tunauogopa basi na tumpe credit zake na hii iwe changamoto kwetu waafrika lkn kwanza lazima tukubali ukweli huu ili tuweze kurekebisha vinginevyo tutaishia kua kama tulivyo.

Lazima tukubali sisi waafrika ni wabinafsi, wajivuni, waongo, wezi, wavivu, hatutaki kujifunza, wapenda stareh/hanasa, wafujaji wa mali na pesa pamoja na tabia zote mbaya sina sbb ya kuwazungumzia wazungu.

Kama mwafrika najionea huruma na kuwaonea huruma waafrika wenzangu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kwa mara ya mwisho tunataka kuwapa habari ya kitu kiitwacho spoof website. Hawa ni malofa ambao wanashinda mchana mzima wakichafua sifa za watu na usiku mzima wakiotea uchafuzi wao. Kifupi : washenzi. Hii habari ni uongo mtupu na hamna siku huyu donald trump ameshawahi kusema haya. Hivi wewe @nngu007 umevunja baadhi ya JF rules humu kwa kukosa chanzo cha habari(source). hiyo uliyotuwekea pia ni dead.mod @Ab-Titchaz take note.

Swali ni je Uhuru Kenyatta alifanya kama alivyotuhumiwa ns Trump?
Kumbe UK alikuwa mtalii kama JK wetu alivyokuwa!

Uhuru akiona Trump kura zinaongezeka na kushinda majimboni, presha inapanda presha inashuka.

Vitu vingine mnamsingizia, Trump wala Hana muda wa kuongelea mambo ya Africa na sijawahi msikia hata akisema lolote zaidi ya issue ya Libya na ISIS

Swali ni je Uhuru Kenyatta alifanya kama alivyotuhumiwa ns Trump?
Kumbe UK alikuwa mtalii kama JK wetu alivyokuwa!
Si kweli! Hio source iliopo hapo haifanyi kazi pili Uhuru kafanya kazi nzuri sana katika safari zake. Mwisho, Donard Trump hajawahi ku endorse Raila wala kumchafua Uhuru kama ilivyo andikwa hapo juu.

Kwa kifupi MODERATOR anapaswa kumwadhibu Mwandishi wa huu uzi!!!!

Back
Top Bottom