Ufisadi wa mapenzi vyuo vikuu

Mtanzania

JF-Expert Member
May 4, 2006
UH++++++++
Lusekelo Adam
Daily News; Saturday,November 22, 2008 @21:15

Higher Learning Institutes Integrity Committee (whatever that is) has blown the whistle on junior university lecturers who literary rape female students who continue suffering silently in return for super grades in exams. The majority of the cases involve male lecturers abusing their authority to get sexual favours from students.

Hardly surprising, does it? Over the years, I have come to realise that while those brainy types impress their students with bombastic language and presumably rare knowledge in lecture theatres, they are usually turned to putty when it comes to chicks.

While they were concentrating on getting straight As in pure and applied maths, they forgot about one lesson – the art of seduction. It’s actually one of the noblest of the arts. You have to turn a cold chick, a female rottweiller, eyeing daggers at you into a doe-eyed sweet thing. You just keep cool. Don’t panic.

Always remember that love and hate are different sides of the same coin. Try humour (Tell her, for instance, your father has a couple of trains plying the Dar-Kapiri-Mposhi line …or something like that). Be kind to her. Don’t buy her sweets, just be sweet to her. Don’t be a fake because chicks can see fakes from as far away as Chalinze! Laugh at your weaknesses and be real.

But those booky types miss that part. When they see a chick who give them goose bumps they start practising their opening lines for weeks. Then they gather the courage and come out with very sexy opening lines, Something like: “When I was doing my PhD in bean psychology in the University of Uppsala in Sweden…

” Or you hear a lecturer in pathology say: “One day I was alone in the mortuary and found the fresh headless, corpse. That is what I was looking for – a fresh dead body, we call cadaver...” the young binti will disappear immediately and wonder if the young lecturer is thinking of another career as a horror movie director.

And then, a young lecturer with a PhD in nuclear photosynthesis might go to this binti who is making him lose his mind and he’ll say: “I have just been awarded a scholarship to outer Mongolia, but I am not going there without a wife. I swear!” and looks at her very significantly.

Or you get this young geezer, who is tongue tied and suffering from particular form of disease which afflicts university guys as a rule. It is called Uhangaisis…It is not life threatening, but it can really affect your psyche. You start getting these visions of being surrounded by pretty bintis swimming and eyeing the young tutorial assistant (TA) lustfully.

In reality the poor fellow can hardly eat, leave alone have a drink, to relax a tired brain. So, he gathers courage and invites this student for a private lecture in his pad: “Today we are going to have a lecture in anatomy. Take off your dress…” he orders, while breathing hard. Suddenly someone gets an ‘A’ in ‘anatomy.’ Who has been studying whose anatomy, you wonder? mbwene2@yahoo.com

is this a right place for this thread?

Invicible do something
UH++++++++
Lusekelo Adam
Daily News; Saturday,November 22, 2008 @21:15

Higher Learning Institutes Integrity Committee (whatever that is) has blown the whistle on junior university lecturers who literary rape female students who continue suffering silently in return for super grades in exams. The majority of the cases involve male lecturers abusing their authority to get sexual favours from students.

Hardly surprising, does it? Over the years, I have come to realise that while those brainy types impress their students with bombastic language and presumably rare knowledge in lecture theatres, they are usually turned to putty when it comes to chicks.

While they were concentrating on getting straight As in pure and applied maths, they forgot about one lesson – the art of seduction. It’s actually one of the noblest of the arts. You have to turn a cold chick, a female rottweiller, eyeing daggers at you into a doe-eyed sweet thing. You just keep cool. Don’t panic.

Always remember that love and hate are different sides of the same coin. Try humour (Tell her, for instance, your father has a couple of trains plying the Dar-Kapiri-Mposhi line …or something like that). Be kind to her. Don’t buy her sweets, just be sweet to her. Don’t be a fake because chicks can see fakes from as far away as Chalinze! Laugh at your weaknesses and be real.

But those booky types miss that part. When they see a chick who give them goose bumps they start practising their opening lines for weeks. Then they gather the courage and come out with very sexy opening lines, Something like: “When I was doing my PhD in bean psychology in the University of Uppsala in Sweden…

” Or you hear a lecturer in pathology say: “One day I was alone in the mortuary and found the fresh headless, corpse. That is what I was looking for – a fresh dead body, we call cadaver...” the young binti will disappear immediately and wonder if the young lecturer is thinking of another career as a horror movie director.

And then, a young lecturer with a PhD in nuclear photosynthesis might go to this binti who is making him lose his mind and he’ll say: “I have just been awarded a scholarship to outer Mongolia, but I am not going there without a wife. I swear!” and looks at her very significantly.

Or you get this young geezer, who is tongue tied and suffering from particular form of disease which afflicts university guys as a rule. It is called Uhangaisis…It is not life threatening, but it can really affect your psyche. You start getting these visions of being surrounded by pretty bintis swimming and eyeing the young tutorial assistant (TA) lustfully.

In reality the poor fellow can hardly eat, leave alone have a drink, to relax a tired brain. So, he gathers courage and invites this student for a private lecture in his pad: “Today we are going to have a lecture in anatomy. Take off your dress…” he orders, while breathing hard. Suddenly someone gets an ‘A’ in ‘anatomy.’ Who has been studying whose anatomy, you wonder? mbwene2@yahoo.com

Inategemea unaliangalia kwa mlengo upi. Kama unaona hilo jambo ni kero kwa vijana wetu hapo mlimani, kwanini haliwezi kuwa kwenye jukwa la siasa?

Kwanini mgomo wa wanafunzi uwe jukwaa la siasa lakini vitendo vibaya vya walimu wa mlimani visiwe sehemu ya siasa.

Au kwasababu wahusika ndio hao hao wanaoshinda hapa JF wakilaani ufisadi wa wengine kumbe na wao wanafanya wa kwao?

Back
Top Bottom