UDSM ndio chanzo cha mfubao wa Elimu Tz

Mkamap,

I am worried that you could be an individual who is emotionally charged to bring forth such accusations. None of your comments have any grounding whatsoever and seem more as a result of your disgust of a few individuals who want to seem superior to those studying in other institutions.

I am a graduate of UDSM and graduated more than 10 years ago and never had such sentiments circulating on campus. I have taught at UDSM for more than 5 years and I have never had such sentiments.

Now, I can understand your point of view from what is happening right now and I could say that I believe your emotionally charged comments and I can only associate your sentiments as a result of this recent proliferation of universities and affiliated colleges.

If I were you and anyone put in a compromising position as being inferior, I would work hard to prove these claims as wrong. Right now it is quite early for new universities and colleges to compete with an old university that is highly ranked among other African universities but time, commitment, diligence and integrity will prove that other new universities are forces to deal with.

My advice, Hang in there, get a good degree - and when I say a good degree I mean 1st or upper 2nd class degree.

Please forgive me if I may sound patronizing but it is not my intention.

Good day.

Lady please!
Those students you flatter cannot even write a proper essay. And some cannot speak eloquently in front of the public, be it in Swahili or English.
Yet, some come out of UDSM with 1st class and Upper 2nd.

So you said the UDSM is not well at all? Are you mean that in this country(tanzania) we have big university than UDSM? Like which one? My friend UDSM is the best university and I study some year back there and things are goods maybe now i dont kno. If you dont agree with me its just "ubishi" but the real is it is shinine as usual...........big up to UDSM cc cobblepot

everything takes time after all UDSM may act in the manner it has chosen for the sake of quality. How would you allow an institute with only 1% PHD holders, 7% MA/MSC holders and 40% One degree holders with the rest being Advanced Diploma holders become a University? Think about this. But the good thing is that these colleges have worked hard in employing more qualified lecturers and have qualified part-timers in a bid of setting off better programmes. And as I said it is a process. Mkamap will always hear negative sentiments but he should work on getting a good degree rather than wasting his energy on negative comments. He and all those enrolled in these colleges are the salt for change in attitudes. Not me and not you mahesabu unless you are also a student/lecturer there.

In the essay by Professor Karim Hirji:
"Student numbers have expanded sharply, but the number of lecturers and
teaching resources have not"
What is wrong here?

I ask you a fair question,
How many doctors and professors (with exclusion of Shivji, Mahiga, Muhongo and Mahina) at UDSM have published excellent and internationally known Academic works in recent years?

I also ask what is wrong here?

Mkuu hii umefanya kusudi au? bora kuandika kiswahili.

So you said the UDSM is not well at all? Are you mean that in this country(tanzania) we have big university than UDSM? Like which one? My friend UDSM is the best university and I study some year back there and things are goods maybe now i dont kno. If you dont agree with me its just "ubishi" but the real is it is shinine as usual...........big up to UDSM cc cobblepot

Mkuu kwani hapo kuna shida gani.au hujaelewa hiyo lugha ya malkia? Jamaa alipiga ngeli ndio maana nami.nikajibu kwa ngeli ila kama hujaelewa am sorry. cc Quaterpin

Back
Top Bottom