Ubwabwa, Ulabu, Kikoi na Gagulo!

Rev. Kishoka

JF-Expert Member
Mar 7, 2006
Just imagine every 5 years, a Tanzanian is selling his soul for the 5 years to come just on Ubwabwa, Ulabu, Kikoi and Gagulo.

How can we emancipate this poor Tanzanian fellow that the enjoyment he gets in one day out of Ubwabwa, Ulabu, Kikoi and Gagulo is a seal into suffering for the next 5 years?

How can we reach out to this Mtanzania and wake him up to realize that Ubwabwa, Ulabu, Kikoi and Gagulo are temporary fixes, to hypnotize his will and mandate to surrender the powers to the giver of Ubwabwa, Ulabu, Kikoi and Gagulo so much powers to run over the poor Mtanzania for the next 5 years before the renewal of another round of Ubwabwa, Ulabu, Kikoi and Gagulo?

Have a great weekend enjoying, Ubwabwa, Ulabu, Kikoi and Gagulo!

I have always maintained one opinion on this.That the causative agent for all this is IGNORANCE. which is the condition of being uninformed or uneducated, lacking knowledge or information and so the thing here is how are we going to treat this?By creating AWARENESS which comprises of a human's or an animal's perception and cognitive reaction to a condition or event. and how can we make people aware is by EDUCATION which encompasses both the teaching and learning of knowledge, proper conduct, and technical competency. It thus focuses on the cultivation of skills, trades or professions, as well as mental, moral & aesthetic development.
Now how do we get the above?Rev K I believe you are aware and educated that is why you are here.Therefore everyone one of you here at JF make a difference in yourself and your society and we will all get there coz We are Stronger United.

Thanks.

Are we that ignorant and stupid that we dwell on misery and enjoy the 2 minute love making with those who deceive us every 5 years?

Are we that ignorant and stupid that we dwell on misery and enjoy the 2 minute love making with those who deceive us every 5 years?

Yes we are IGNORANT. And by this I don't mean illiterate.
Kikwete mwenyewe alisema hajui kwanini sisi tunaendelea kuwa masikini. Je, mswahili wa kawaida fikra zake zikoje? Mkulima anaelewa vizuri kwa nini hana soko la mazao yake, na uhusiano wa hili dhidi ya viongozi aliowapigia kura? Mahindi yanapita mpakani (ROMBO) kuuza Kenya - tani 700 kwa siku. Huko wakenya wanayauza kwa WORLD FOOD PROGRAM; I only knew that this week. How many people who visited JF have read 30% of what you have written here Rev. Kishoka?

I am not aware of many things but a few. Like most people who are here in JF, I want to get a bigger picture of things and be able to connect the DOTS.

Most of us are not well informed by our parents, neighbors, friends or teachers (kipofu hawezi kumwongoza kipofu mwenzie). Kama kusingekuwa na Internet ningelisema "there is no HOPE"!

Rt Hon.Rev, I feel that you are barking up the wrong tree. The motive and meaning of your message are clear, robust and succinct but the audience is amiss. This is the real reason why incompetence reigns in Tanzania. Yours or the votes of a few other well informed individuals are outweighed by the majority many. In many cases, intellects like the ones who presumably hover around places like these, have given up, they have become disinterested with whatever is going on and feel not an ounce of pride, duty or obligation as far as their participation in the electoral process is concerned.

The real voters (i.e the majority that elect a someone in a "free" democracy with an overwhelming majority of over 80% (Saddam must have smiled at this) ), reside in the far ends, the hinterland and very few see the big picture. But there do exist a few brave ones, but one by one they have been forced into line. They are simply a dying breed. It is an uphill task and I for one fear that we are advocating and/or fighting a losing battle.

You see my Rt Hon. friend, for someone whose primary goal is day-to-day survival, asking that fellow to forgo these gifts or the promise of a borehole, 2/3 classrooms or the ultimate one;a paved road, in their area in favour of country wide changes seems and is likely to remain irrational. That's where the real battle lies.

I am disillusioned.

Rt Hon.Rev, I feel that you are barking up the wrong tree. The motive and meaning of your message are clear, robust and succinct but the audience is amiss. This is the real reason why incompetence reigns in Tanzania. Yours or the votes of a few other well informed individuals are outweighed by the majority many. In many cases, intellects like the ones who presumably hover around places like these, have given up, they have become disinterested with whatever is going on and feel not an ounce of pride, duty or obligation as far as their participation in the electoral process is concerned.

The real voters (i.e the majority that elect a someone in a "free" democracy with an overwhelming majority of over 80% (Saddam must have smiled at this) ), reside in the far ends, the hinterland and very few see the big picture. But there do exist a few brave ones, but one by one they have been forced into line. They are simply a dying breed. It is an uphill task and I for one fear that we are advocating and/or fighting a losing battle.

You see my Rt Hon. friend, for someone whose primary goal is day-to-day survival, asking that fellow to forgo these gifts or the promise of a borehole, 2/3 classrooms or the ultimate one;a paved road, in their area in favour of country wide changes seems and is likely to remain irrational. That's where the real battle lies.

I am disillusioned.

Dear Comrade,

Mwenye macho haambiwi Tazama. I am not barking at a wrong tree, I am barking at the right tree here at JF!

Most of us are champions of criticism, but we are failing short to spread the gospel of revolution to our relatives.

We have senior leadership from some of opposition parties dwelling amongst us, but everyday you see them taking no action to convert the free spirit of revolution here at JF into action plan for their party growth and such.

It is a cry for help, cry of giving up, thus the Rt. Reverend will be retreating away from giving out communion for the non believers!

Dear Comrade,

Mwenye macho haambiwi Tazama. I am not barking at a wrong tree, I am barking at the right tree here at JF!

Most of us are champions of criticism, but we are failing short to spread the gospel of revolution to our relatives.

We have senior leadership from some of opposition parties dwelling amongst us, but everyday you see them taking no action to convert the free spirit of revolution here at JF into action plan for their party growth and such.

It is a cry for help, cry of giving up, thus the Rt. Reverend will be retreating away from giving out communion for the non believers!

Rev please refer to the word of God on Mark 2:17 Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Peace be upon You.

I have a suggestion to all these though I know watu wengi sana watakuwa wanakosewa haki yao ya msingi ambayo ni right to vote.
I suggest that only the TAXPAYERS to vote.
Why only TAXPAYERS?coz its their money that these good for nothing fellas are kidding around with.Coz its also the taxpayers wenye uchungu mtu ambaye halipi kodi halielewi hili lakini mlipa kodi lazima kimuume hiki cha bora kiongozi.

Have a great weekend enjoying, Ubwabwa, Ulabu, Kikoi and Gagulo!

Naona wakati wa kujaribu chips, nyama na ulabu ndio huu...
Image718.jpg

I have a suggestion to all these though I know watu wengi sana watakuwa wanakosewa haki yao ya msingi ambayo ni right to vote.
I suggest that only the TAXPAYERS to vote.
Why only TAXPAYERS?coz its their money that these good for nothing fellas are kidding around with.Coz its also the taxpayers wenye uchungu mtu ambaye halipi kodi halielewi hili lakini mlipa kodi lazima kimuume hiki cha bora kiongozi.

Theoretically sensible and likely to avert adverse selection. How you do define a tax payer? Almost every transaction involving a monetary exchange in Tanzania is subjected to VAT, are consumers regardless of the weight of their baskets also tax payers and should they also vote?

Another thing is foreign flows dependency. When more than 32% of the budget depends on foreign funds will allowing tax paying voters only also contribute to transparency and accountability?

Theoretically sensible and likely to avert adverse selection. How you do define a tax payer? Almost every transaction involving a monetary exchange in Tanzania is subjected to VAT, are consumers regardless of the weight of their baskets also tax payers and should they also vote?

Another thing is foreign flows dependency. When more than 32% of the budget depends on foreign funds will allowing tax paying voters only also contribute to transparency and accountability?[/QUOTE

.Just think of those people in the remote villages who can be lured by simple things like 'takrima'which is a form of bribe but was justified by CCM to mean a gift or those nothing doers in Uswahilini who can only vote for a leader only if wamepewa Khanga and think of a person who pays tax day go and day come what they would feel to see the way their money is played around with?
Ndio maana siku zote unasikia watu wakisema kwamba ni rahisi CCM kupita vijijini kuliko mijini why?Its because hawa CCM they know hawa easy minded people wanapatikana vijijini na ni rahisi kuwadanganya.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom