U speaka da english?

GIUSEPE

JF-Expert Member
Mar 8, 2011
A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:
"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."
"You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly.
"In this country ... we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives ...
"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."

A nice joke but difficult to spot the humour in it. One needs to appreciate the peculiar prononciation of some letters of the alphabet. Letter 's' is pronounced 'as' instead of 'es', therefore ss= two asses. That's why the spelling of Misissipi sounded obscene to the lady!

Obviously, the origin of this joke is foreign, not local!

A nice joke but difficult to spot the humour in it. One needs to appreciate the peculiar prononciation of some letters of the alphabet. Letter 's' is pronounced 'as' instead of 'es', therefore ss= two asses. That's why the spelling of Misissipi sounded obscene to the lady!

Obviously, the origin of this joke is foreign, not local!

now this z a joke...lolz

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:
"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."
"You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly.
"In this country ... we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives ...
"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."

Duh nimecheka sana ikabidi niipeleke chuo watu wote hoi sasa ina circulate tu..Italian jokes are always hilarious :D...asante

E Mama mbavu zangu eeee
dah "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time." MISSISSIPPI
hii hatari waeza kuuwa mtu.