U.N. says nuclear talks with Iran fail

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
The Islamic Republic rejects a request to let international inspectors view a key military site.

"During both the first and second round of discussions, the agency team requested access to the military site at Parchin. Iran did not grant permission for this visit to take place," the Vienna-basedIAEA said in a statement after the Feb 20-21 talks.

U.N. watchdog says nuclear talks with Iran failed - Yahoo! News

MY TAKE:

When will we get tired of playing this game? We know what is going on. Lets do something or drop it already.

the islamic republic rejects a request to let international inspectors view a key military site.

"during both the first and second round of discussions, the agency team requested access to the military site at parchin. Iran did not grant permission for this visit to take place," the vienna-basediaea said in a statement after the feb 20-21 talks.

u.n. Watchdog says nuclear talks with iran failed - yahoo! News

my take:

when will we get tired of playing this game? We know what is going on. Lets do something or drop it already.

The problem is AIEA wants to go to the sites which are not in its jurisdiction, this is unacceptable!, given that iran has not yet signed the additional protocols which would render those sites accessible to aiea. So AIEA should play by its rule, not outside the rules.

In this move, i understand the iranians very well and they are right not to let them do so!, a country should not open its military barracks for inspection just to please the zionists.

Remember, it is AIEA which gave the iranian scientists names to the zionists and lead to them being killed in a cold blood by mossad, what do you think gonna happen to iran if it let these AIEA (spy agents) go inspect its military hardware?

The problem is AIEA wants to go to the sites which are not in its jurisdiction, this is unacceptable!, given that iran has not yet signed the additional protocols which would render those sites accessible to aiea. So AIEA should play by its rule, not outside the rules.

In this move, i understand the iranians very well and they are right not to let them do so!, a country should not open its military barracks for inspection just to please the zionists.

Remember, it is AIEA which gave the iranian scientists names to the zionists and lead to them being killed in a cold blood by mossad, what do you think gonna happen to iran if it let these AIEA (spy agents) go inspect its military hardware?

..but, why did the Iran allowed UN to go there if they were not ready and/or don't want to open their barracks for inspection?

..but, why did the Iran allowed UN to go there if they were not ready and/or don't want to open their barracks for inspection?

They went there to see Nuclear facilities not millitary barracks. Those are just tricks to get inteligence and pass to zionists - the enemies of mankind. They just keep barking.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom