Two business ideas

Nyamgluu

JF-Expert Member
Mar 10, 2006
Your views and comments will be appreciated:
1. I want to start a company that will create exams for standard 7 and form 4 students country wide. I believe having a private company doing this will mean that their will be ABSOLUTELY NO LEAKAGES!! This company can also be given the responsibility of marking the exam papers. Efficiency and faireness will be guaranteed and in the long it will prove more cost saving to the government and ensure our examination system is not a mockery.

2. Paranormal tourism. Stories of the paranormal are very popular and common in Tanzania. Even stories of treasures that have been buried years ago by the Germans and are now guarded by strange beings are heard throughout Tanzania. I want to start a tourism/expedition business that will invite both locals and foreigners to these once in a life time treasure safaris. (Coming back with treasures is not a guarentee hehehe)!!!

1. i higly doubt its effectiveness..somethings r better left to the govt! (do u know the reasons bejind exam leakages!??)
Unless u giv me more substantial info on this..i beg to disagree!

2. Go right on..I might be on ur first trip to Tanga (i believe huko kuna one of the sites..ama ni bagamoyo!??)

Thanks peeps!! Here is a third one.
3. Temporary offices for the travelling business men. Imagine if I create offices in Dar, Arusha, Mwanza, Mbeya, Nairobi, Mombasa, Kampala and Kigali whereby a travelling business wo/man can book a room in advance to conduct his or her business meeting or work. So lets say you are going to Nairobi for business and would like to meet your business collegue in a business environment and not a restaurant, you can call up and have a room prepared for you. There will be secretaries at hand to type and photocopy your work e.t.c. Joining is by membership only with a set annual fee!! So you have your "own" office wherever you go!

Thanks peeps!! Here is a third one.
3. Temporary offices for the travelling business men. Imagine if I create offices in Dar, Arusha, Mwanza, Mbeya, Nairobi, Mombasa, Kampala and Kigali whereby a travelling business wo/man can book a room in advance to conduct his or her business meeting or work. So lets say you are going to Nairobi for business and would like to meet your business collegue in a business environment and not a restaurant, you can call up and have a room prepared for you. There will be secretaries at hand to type and photocopy your work e.t.c. Joining is by membership only with a set annual fee!! So you have your "own" office wherever you go!

kuna conference centers wanaprovide hivyo vyote ulivyoorodhesha na zaidi,hao wataakuwa washindani wako jiandae.

Mengine yanawezekana
Number one is still a problem na kwa uaminifu wa watanzania, utatiwa matatizoni sasa hivi. Better drop it.

Katika ulimwengu wa Biashara kila kitu kinawezekana kinachotakiwa ni MALENGO NA NIA YA DHATI TU

Back
Top Bottom