Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Turn around!!

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Mohammed Shossi, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Mohammed Shossi

Mohammed Shossi Verified User

Feb 10, 2011
    A skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE Black guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him Looks down and says: '7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch cock, 3 pound testicles, Turner Brown.' The little guy faints and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy says: 'What's wrong with you?' In a weak voice the little guy says 'What EXACTLY did you say to me? The big dude says: 'I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me..... ? I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch cock, my testicles weigh 3 pounds each, and my name is Turner Brown.' The small guy says: 'Turner Brown?! Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, 'Turn around' =))

2. S

Simeon Member

Feb 10, 2011
    hee,maskini kijana wa watu,akajua anazamishiwa nchi 20,lazma ufaint tu

3. B

Boney E.M. JF-Expert Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Hiyo kali imeniacha hooooi! Asante mkuu.

4. Mohammed Shossi

Mohammed Shossi Verified User

Feb 10, 2011
    Punda mwenyewe haoni ndani.........................