Tuma Maua/Chocolates/wine/langerie kwa mpenzi wako bongo!

Huu uzungu utatufikisha Pabaya...Mtu yupo ULAYA anitumie chocolate au Maua Bongo???? tena kwa DOLARI zote hizo??? si bora anitumie hizo dola???? Then hayo maua ntayafnya nini????? NIYAANGALIE TU?????????????????????????????

mmmmmh!

Thats 70 pounds, kwa haraka ni zaidi ya 150,000/=... Je haitakuwa rahisi kuvipata hivyo vitu Dar na kuna gurantee ya kwamba vitafika siku ya siku sababu na hizi delivery zinaweza zikafika tarehe 20..

Thats 70 pounds, kwa haraka ni zaidi ya 150,000/=... Je haitakuwa rahisi kuvipata hivyo vitu Dar na kuna gurantee ya kwamba vitafika siku ya siku sababu na hizi delivery zinaweza zikafika tarehe 20..

Ye yuko bongo anataka kuwasaidia waliopo nje kununua vitu na kuwafikishia walengwa!

Mhuuu!Ushamnunulia mwenzio na wewe??

Mhh wapo wengi mama, bibi, n.k. ila nadhani hawa hugs zitatosha na a big smile kutoka kwangu kwa mama always makes her happy Just showing appreciation.., After all its a day of love kwa kila mtu... lakini dont you think a home cooked meal from me and a romantic candle light dinner is more ideal.., although am sure hizo flowers wakizideliver ofisini kwa mdada lazima atafurahia sana na kuwakoga mashoga zake...

VoR wazee hawahitaji sana kukumbushwa wala kuringishia kwa wenzao wanapendwa bwana!Hivyo vijizawadi ni kuwakoga wengine zaidi..nae aonwe anapendwa!Then akikuta candle light mlo nyumbani ni zamu yake kuona anapendwa so make her happy!

VoR wazee hawahitaji sana kukumbushwa wala kuringishia kwa wenzao wanapendwa bwana!Hivyo vijizawadi ni kuwakoga wengine zaidi..nae aonwe anapendwa!Then akikuta candle light mlo nyumbani ni zamu yake kuona anapendwa so make her happy!

Paving the road to the promised land.

Tatizo sijajua address yake bado.. and time is running out.... maybe a virtual card, virtual flowers na wine will have to do for now :sad::embarrassed:

Tatizo sijajua address yake bado.. and time is running out.... maybe a virtual card, virtual flowers na wine will have to do for now :sad::embarrassed:
Bado kuna kesho so itafute!Ila hata txt ya maneno matamu could be satisfying!

Bado kuna kesho so itafute!Ila hata txt ya maneno matamu could be satisfying!

Satisfying maybe, lakini is it enough.., kuna vitu siku hizi vimekuwa diluted hadi its very hard to convey the actual meaning, You Know.., I love you is it really I LOVE YOU...,

Satisfying maybe, lakini is it enough.., kuna vitu siku hizi vimekuwa diluted hadi its very hard to convey the actual meaning, You Know.., I love you is it really I LOVE YOU...,

I think it is!Just give it a go..and stop analyzing everything..it makes life more complicated than it should be!

I think it is!Just give it a go..and stop analyzing everything..it makes life more complicated than it should be!

Am the simpliest guy around..., who wish everyday could have been a Valentines Day, Its just showing Appreciation, Surprise and Caring.

Dont know maybe there is a tiny bit of commerciallisation of everything nowadays. My point here is which one will make you happier.., me trying to cook for you all day burn my fingers and put a lot of hard work, on the meal, or open my wallet and buy you the most expensive flowers in the City, and take you to a Five Star Hotel and Have the most delicious meal, (Remember my meal wont be as good as the one from the hotel... (Which one would you prefer.., after all its the thought that counts)

By the way at the end i think I have got to order these flowers from Papa D Just saying sorry kwa kuchakachua thread yake...

VoR for me personally home cooked meal would do..but for many a card..flowers and lunch at Kempisk would be the high light of their day!So you gotta know your lady..if she is materialistic then anything that costs alot of money is what would make her day!Hehehe..pay up kwa kuchakachua thread ya mwenzio!

VoR for me personally home cooked meal would do..but for many a card..flowers and lunch at Kempisk would be the high light of their day!So you gotta know your lady..if she is materialistic then anything that costs alot of money is what would make her day!Hehehe..pay up kwa kuchakachua thread ya mwenzio!

Even from a materialistic Girl what is priceless... a diamond ring with a price tag of 100,000USD from Bill Gates, or a Gold Ring costing 100USD from a Machinga who earns that amount in a year..., remember this day is all about showing appreciation na caring sio competition who has got a fat wallet.

Mmmh usiniambie you are not tempted with that ring from Bill Gates (materialistic or not)......

Even from a materialistic Girl what is priceless... a diamond ring with a price tag of 100,000USD from Bill Gates, or a Gold Ring costing 100USD from a Machinga who earns that amount in a year..., remember this day is all about showing appreciation na caring sio competition who has got a fat wallet.

Mmmh usiniambie you are not tempted with that ring from Bill Gates (materialistic or not)......
I'm not tempted!But I would love to afford one myself!

Back
Top Bottom