Tulia.... Vuta Taswira...

I Love this Post!! ....

It seem Mario Puzo ... had something of Love which didn't go correctly since he was a Kid ..Adii can you tell me little story of him here ..will real appreciate ..I read all of this book long time!!

I Love Puzo.... Wanasema the way ame potray Maisha.... Ni muongozo wa mwanaume yeyote yule kuufuata... For kagusa katika kila aspect ya maisha... Siasa... Chuki.... Mafanikio... Survival.... Death.... na mengine kibao... But most importantly i understand how men confusedly understand women through his books.... Na la MUHIMU Kuliko yooote ni kwamba.... Family ndio kitu cha kwanza cha Muhimu... Life is about Family and being able to handle it...

jitahidi bana. Hili lisredi hatulifungi hadi azimio avute taswira.

Siunaona jitihada tunazoweka kuvuta na ku wish ... Lakini wapiiii Lol .. Adii she never gives in...she keep pressing for more and more quality Wishes... ! Ninachotaka mwishoni atuambie ..ni ipi imekuwa taswara bora!! ..ofcourse na vigezo vyake!!

I Love Puzo.... Wanasema the way ame potray Maisha.... Ni muongozo wa mwanaume yeyote yule kuufuata... For kagusa katika kila aspect ya maisha... Siasa... Chuki.... Mafanikio... Survival.... Death.... na mengine kibao... But most importantly i understand how men confusedly understand women through his books.... Na la MUHIMU Kuliko yooote ni kwamba.... Family ndio kitu cha kwanza cha Muhimu... Life is about Family and being able to handle it...

I wll give my reservation on this ...Lakini ohh the way ulivyo deal na huyo memeber uliye mpa ref ya M Puzo ...eh ..I didnt knew ..your that expert

Siumeona nilifuatia ....with Likes... good for you!!

I wll give my reservation on this ...Lakini ohh the way ulivyo deal na huyo memeber uliye mpa ref ya M Puzo ...eh ..I didnt knew ..your that expert

Siumeona nilifuatia ....with Likes... good for you!!

Oh! AJ... You are doing it again (potezea)..Haya taswira ya saizi... what does it say...lol...

I really don't know how to respond to this post....lol... AJ Kama wanitega vile??? I have a feeling which ever way i answer nitachemka....lol..

Alafu when are you using it?? Umesahau the exact words nikutumie??

Mhhh ...Do you really think...I should use it... how would it look like n pub ... like putting on your jacket ..? haahaah ..

Mhhh ...Do you really think...I should use it... how would it look like n pub ... like putting on your jacket ..? haahaah ..

ha ha ha... Kumbe muoga eeh?? lol.... hata hivo i did not think in that line... ila hivi you have mentioned i refrain.....lol

ha ha ha... Kumbe muoga eeh?? lol.... hata hivo i did not think in that line... ila hivi you have mentioned i refrain.....lol

I knew You will color those words..lakini sikujua you would do it in red Lol
... Blue ..Purple yes !! Lol

To the basic issue.. you once talked about teaching ..how to make joke etc ??? ...! after messing up eh!??? ..honestly In this thread is all what I wanted to do ..Yes plus the colored words ... i just wanted to bring you there and see the responses...

You saw i started with the wrong foot ... after the thread .. you wont believe ...I wonder how you do this thing ...! Rahisi and ease ...

And now

I am stating the condition ..You said nilazima niiteekeleze ...Hahha hahh ... and ...I cant imagine you giving me conditions...Lol ...But I think you have seen what I real meant if ..you follow the whole thread...and its over ok!! ..!!

I knew You will color those words..lakini sikujua you would do it in red Lol
... Blue ..Purple yes !! Lol

To the basic issue.. you once talked about teaching ..how to make joke etc ??? ...! after messing up eh!??? ..honestly In this thread is all what I wanted to do ..Yes plus the colored words ... i just wanted to bring you there and see the responses...

You saw i started with the wrong foot ... after the thread .. you wont believe ...I wonder how you do this thing ...! Rahisi and ease ...

And now

I am stating the condition ..You said nilazima niiteekeleze ...Hahha hahh ... and ...I cant imagine you giving me conditions...Lol ...But I think you have seen what I real meant if ..you follow the whole thread...and its over ok!! ..!!

AJ Upo too serious...lol... na ni natural... but nilikuahidi we will losen you up a bit... maana whenever ukitania it comes out wrong! (ingawa upande wangu hua nakuelewa kabisa - thou asokusoma aweza pata shida...)... Kwa upande wangu ni mcheshi i can say so utani comes naturally to me thus kweli it is easy for me...

Umenichekesha na color nilo chagua ku highlighten...lol... ka ni danger vile eeeh?? enways no speacial reason it just happened i chose red... Na kuhusu kutekeleza... Sio lazima AJ... But i don't mind if you need it for it has a Great message and i love it...

SWALI; Why can't you imagine me in the underlined?

AJ Upo too serious...lol... na ni natural... but nilikuahidi we will losen you up a bit... maana whenever ukitania it comes out wrong! (ingawa upande wangu hua nakuelewa kabisa - thou asokusoma aweza pata shida...)... Kwa upande wangu ni mcheshi i can say so utani comes naturally to me thus kweli it is easy for me...

Umenichekesha na color nilo chagua ku highlighten...lol... ka ni danger vile eeeh?? enways no speacial reason it just happened i chose red... Na kuhusu kutekeleza... Sio lazima AJ... But i don't mind if you need it for it has a Great message and i love it...

SWALI; Why can't you imagine me in the underlined?

I am too serious..?.. Lol Walaah!! .. it just look sooo ...and am telling you ni kwenye screen tu ... !! but honest I Love sensibleness ... and meaningfulness almost n everything ... even when it jokes... hapo nafikiri ndio am lunging behind.. lakini nafikiri ni jambo zuri...

yeah.... What was your question.... as if umeishia njiani...

Yes ..it went before...I have to wait you respond first.. ok! INakumbauka jana ..ile post ... like you talked about ..the family thing kuhusu yeye ... sikumbuki ..kweli ni mtu wa hivyo ..nilisoma zamani ..was he traumatized as a kid... etc