True Love?

I think true love can die too.
For true love to exist, it needs to be given space to sprout, grow and be nourished. Ila mwenye kupendwa ana uwezo wa kuua upendo. They say nissan is a hard car but if not taken care of, it won't last forever! Kila kitu kina awakening point and threshold limit.
So if abused properly true love can die, but it takes a bit longer.

No BAK, we have seen people hating their mother or father with all their hearts! Even true love needs to be nourished!
I believe the truest form of love is found in family. But even there, after abuse we have seen hatrage taking the place of love. Just like true love grows, it can also die,lol

Ever imagine why they say there is a thin line between love and hate?? true love can turn out to be a bad hurt, so yes true love can die.

True love never ends. Love is patient and kind, love doesnot envy or boast, its not arrogant or rude. It doesnt insist on its own way, it os not irritable or resentful, but it rejoices with the truth.

True love never die aiseee!inaweza badililika kwa mda fulan labda kutokana na mazingira but moyon huwa hua inakuwepo na mara nyingine hushindikana kufichika kbs na kupelekea watu kuombana msamaha au kujitoa kufanya jambo ambalo pamoja na kuwepo ugomvi au uadui likadhihirisha upendo uliokuwepo na unaodumu moyon.

True Love is as tender as a broiler chick, if not fed up and taken care of , never will it grow and nourish......hence die,wapo watu walikuwa na true love kwa wenza, baada ya kuwa hurted and find a replacement, they forget what they tend to call their "true Lover"........Ujumbe, kama umekuwa hurted na uliyedhani ni "true Love" wako, be flexible and allow your psychology into another enjoyment..bt do it in a smart way DUDE

No BAK, we have seen people hating their mother or father with all their hearts! Even true love needs to be nourished!
I believe the truest form of love is found in family. But even there, after abuse we have seen hatrage taking the place of love. Just like true love grows, it can also die,lol

king'asti nimekugongea LIKE ya mdomo!!

Ever imagine why they say there is a thin line between love and hate?? true love can turn out to be a bad hurt, so yes true love can die.

I agree with you guy, the line that separate btn love & hate is so small. As king'ast said 'true love it need to be pourished, nourished and whatever in order to grow stronger..

"Love is living thing", be a true or false one. So, as it did germinate, grow and nourish, it may probably perish if it's not handled with a special care.

I am getting confused here?..True love between who and who?Again,what about true love coming from one way and not the other way around?..Like mtu anampenda kweli mwingine kwa true love but mwenzie wala hana habari nae,kwake ni mapenzi ya kawaida tu.What can you say about this?

Jamani eeh,hakuna cha true love wala nini!Love ni choice,mtu anaamua ampende fulani,so mkiamua wote kupendana inakuwa poa!Watu badala ya kusema wana uvumilivu na msimamo wa mapenzi wanaita 'true love'!Ni msemo wa vijana wadogo huo,ukikua utagundua kwamba LOVE is a choice!Ukiamua kumpenda mtu hata kama ulikuwa unamuona mbaya zamani sasa hivi utaanza kumuona mzuri!

Yes that is very true depending on how one was treated with his/her parents....Sometimes but not always. Best, let's agree to disagree on this one. Have a great day...:):)