true love story

toghocho

JF-Expert Member
Mar 16, 2011
A couple had an argument...
boy confess to his 2nd gf that she's no2, bf said, he couldn't leave no.1 bcoz 1st gf is dying bcoz of a hole in the heart, and asked to spend her remaining life with him...
2nd gf let the boy to choose between 1st gf and her.
the boy then had no choice but to choose 1st gf...
10days later, 1st gf told the boy the good news that she had a heart transplant....

then they read the note of the donor it said "my heart is only for you, so i gave my heart to her, hope you'll love me too...." - 2nd gf .

boy confess to his 2nd gf that she's no2, bf said, he couldn't leave no.1 bcoz 1st gf is dying bcoz of a hole in the heart, and asked to spend her remaining life with him...
10days later, 1st gf told the boy the good news that she had a heart transplant....

then they read the note of the donor it said "my heart is only for you, so i gave my heart to her, hope you'll love me too...." - 2nd gf .

Wakat mwingine sipendi kusoma thread za pure english, hasa kama ni ndefu na zimeandikwa baadhi ya maneno kwa kifupisho

I really wish ni believe kua ni kweli.... And I really wish such love still exist even if it is just a single couple in a hundred....

Huyo boy anaroho mbaya sana.....kwanini awe na 2nd-gf?wakati mwingine yuko hospital/ anaumwa?Hakuna True Love hapo...jamani chunguzeni kwa jicho la tatu....Alikuwa anamsubilia afe tu 1st-gf.''Eti .............2nd-gf akatoa moyo wake....ametoa kwa ''condition'' kwanini?

Code:
Huyo boy anaroho mbaya sana.....kwanini awe na 2nd-gf?wakati mwingine yuko hospital/ anaumwa?Hakuna True Love hapo...jamani chunguzeni kwa jicho la tatu....Alikuwa anamsubilia afe tu 1st-gf.''Eti .............2nd-gf akatoa moyo wake....ametoa kwa ''condition'' kwanini?
alikuwa anataka kumuacha 1st gf yeye akamwambia simuache coz moyo wake umetoboka akae nae hadi kufa... hakutoa moyo kwa condition alipenda.

sounds very romantic
at the same time sad
but is not a true story
real had to believe..

sounds very romantic
at the same time sad
but is not a true story
real had to believe..

it is very very hard to believe that story especially in this world of lies, cheating n dishonesty. I concur with u afrodenzi