travel Vacations for Billionaires(image 1 of 19)

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009
Where do millionaires and billionaires go on vacation? They have millions and billions of choices, including the crème de la crème of island rentals, world cruises, private jet trips and even space travel.
>Expensive Vacations: India Palace Suite
image-aHR0cDovL2JsdWJlZGJ1aWEwMTo4My9pLzU1L0FGRjA0QzM3NDdFRTkwRkNFRTRFREY4MjdCMjYuanBn.jpg
Expensive Vacations: Caribbean Island Rental

When Sir Richard Branson isn’t in residence at his 74-acre private island, you can rent it and bring along 27 of your closest friends. Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands comes with a staff of 60, including general managers, chefs, maids, gardeners and water sports staff. Lie in a hammock, jump on an aqua trampoline, play tennis, rent a Hobie Cat or learn how to kite surf, and stay in the great house with its infinity pool or in one of six private Balinese-style houses. The cost is $53,000 per night, or $371,000 for a week.

Text by Robin Dalmas, Bing Travel; photo editing by Connie Ricca.

Blog: Where Would You Go on a Luxury Vacation?

Next > Expensive Vacations: India Palace Suite

http://www.bing.com/travel/content/...ibbean+Island+Rental&cid=msn1131800&GT1=41000

zingine zipo tanzania pia...Bilila na Grumeti Serengeti....zimejengwa style hiyo

U sit down n think, y do we humans differ so much in terms of wealth. Some are fighting just to survive for a day while others are so extravagant not even thinking about others in need!
Is our god unfair? No I dont think so. He gives u a bread and he wants u to share with those that dont have one.
Kaazi kwelikweli!

Huyu jamaa ana pesa nyingi sana na pia ndio mwenye Air virgnia ya uk hivyo kuspend pesa kama hizo ni jambo la kawaida kabisa

U sit down n think, y do we humans differ so much in terms of wealth. Some are fighting just to survive for a day while others are so extravagant not even thinking about others in need!
Is our god unfair? No I dont think so. He gives u a bread and he wants u to share with those that dont have one.
Kaazi kwelikweli!

Priorities tu zinatofautiana,
wengine wanakwenda vacation kujipumzisha, wengine wakipata " 'makalio' hulia mbwata". :)

Back
Top Bottom