Transit Of Venus: Last Chance To See This Extremely Rare Astronomical Event Until 2117

BabuK

JF-Expert Member
Jul 30, 2008
One of the rarest celestial events, the transit of Venus is on Tuesday. If you miss seeing the far-off planet crossing in front of the sun, you might be out of luck: it won't happen again until 2117

Jus stare at d sun nd u might catch venus crossn infront of t,t will look xomethng lyk ds
Venus-transit-Ouellet-2004.jpg

duh! Men haiwe kuharibu macho yetu. Nataka kuendelea kuingia jf

And how do we do that?...I mean, stare at the sun?...

well ts nxt 2 impocble 2 stare at d sun without protection(can even lead 2 blindness so sunglasses r needed)even wth protection ts still nt likely(unless hauna kaz ya kufanya) bt cha muhim ni kuwa attentive na nwz 2 cku hiyo ili at d specific time ndo uchck bt nayo inasemekana itaonekana only in certain parts of d world. I'm also lookin 4ward 2 t

Well.. Sir..
Is it so important, that I have to spend some times with sunglasses, looking up trying to see a little dot passing across the sun..??? :A S 13:

well ts nxt 2 impocble 2 stare at d sun without protection(can even lead 2 blindness so sunglasses r needed)even wth protection ts still nt likely(unless hauna kaz ya kufanya) bt cha muhim ni kuwa attentive na nwz 2 cku hiyo ili at d specific time ndo uchck bt nayo inasemekana itaonekana only in certain parts of d world. I'm also lookin 4ward 2 t

did u knw exactly which parts of the world...

according to nasa،s predictions nasis pia 2taona d event,shortly after sunrise 2 b precise,kama unavyoona below
transit_venus_2012_5v6.png

espenak-globalvisibility.png

Xo kwa sis miale haitakua mikubwa.

kinda,but still with sun glasses ndo view itakua nzuri,nd kama umechck pic hiyo fresh utagundua event huku itaonekana early on 6th nd not 5th(due 2 earth،s shape nd ol)

Back
Top Bottom