Transfer Analysis Zone:

Official: Theofanis Gekas Leaves Bayer Leverkusen For Eintracht Frankfurt

Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt have completed the transfer of Greek attacker Theofanis Gekas for a fee of €1 million. The prolific striker has left Bayer Leverkusen for a two-year deal with Eintracht.

Official: Borussia Dortmund Sign Hertha Berlin's Lukas Piszczek

Bundesliga outfit Borussia Dortmund have secured the services of versatile Polish midfielder Lukas Piszczek from Hertha Berlin on a free transfer. Piszczek has signed a contract until the summer of 2013 with Borussia.

Official: Bayer Leverkusen Sign Hamburg Forward Sidney Sam

Ambitious Bundesliga outfit Bayer Leverkusen have secured the services of promising attacking midfielder Sidney Sam from Hamburger SV for an undisclosed fee.

OFFICIAL: Marouane Chamakh Signs Long-Term Deal At Arsenal

Former Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh has officially completed his free-transfer move to Arsenal and has signed a long-term contract.

Chamakh, 26, scored 79 goals in 293 appearances for the Girondins outfit before he ran down his contract this summer. The Gunners beat Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Juventus and a clutch of Russian sides to the Morocco-international's signature.

Speaking to the official Arsenal website, Chamakh couldn't hide his delight with the move.

He said: "This is a dream come true and a great joy to be joining Arsenal. My goal was always to play in the Premier League and Arsenal was the choice of my heart.

"Without any hesitation, Arsenal was my preferred club. The team and history of Arsenal, they make me dream. My goal was to join Arsenal out of the all the English clubs because it is a club that makes me dream and I have been a fan since I was a child.

"I'm very excited about playing at Emirates Stadium in front of the Arsenal supporters. I have heard many great things about the stadium and I cannot wait to be playing there in an Arsenal shirt.

"I will give my best to this Club, the Club that I used to support. We have many great players at Arsenal and I will be giving everything to help the team win trophies next season."

Manager Arsene Wenger stated his happiness at the capture and insisted Chamakh - who will wear the number 29 shirt next season - will fire Arsenal to success.

He said: "We are delighted that Marouane Chamakh has joined us. He is a player we have admired for some time now and I know he will provide our squad with great quality. Chamakh has proved he is a great player with his performances for Bordeaux and Morocco in recent seasons and we're all looking forward to him joining us.

OFFICIAL: Filippo Inzaghi Signs One Year Extension With Milan

Filippo Inzaghi has reached an agreement with Milan and signed a new one year contract, the club said in a statement on Friday.

A statement on the club's official website reads:

"A.C. Milan communicates that the football Filippo Inzaghi has renewed his contract until June 30, 2011."

Ribery signs new five-year Bayern deal

Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has signed a new five-year contract with the club, putting an end to speculation that he would leave the Allianz Arena this summer.

Zidane works for Real as an advisor and has already tried to convince Ribery to join the Spaniards, but it now appears the France winger is going to sign a new five-year deal with the Bundesliga side. And Zidane has accepted Ribery's decision, believing it to be the right one.

OFFICIAL: Atletico Madrid Sign Fran Merida From Arsenal

The 20-year-old has signed a five-year deal with the club he supports, rejecting the Gunners offer.............

Atletico Madrid have confirmed the signing of Arsenal starlet Fran Merida on a free transfer, after the player could not agree terms with the English side.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom